InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen her garden update video and the whole thing looks like a car crash. No-one with any garden design ability or landscaping skills has had a hand in it. It looks as if it's been designed by a committee, i.e. them, with the hard landscaping carried out by builders. The finials are more suited to large gate posts, they are out of proportion and out of place and the whole design(?) looks dated and bitty. And why are the lights standing on slabs on the lawn? The fountain (Haddonstone or similar) is naff and in the wrong place. If you've got to have something like that then site it further from the house as a focal point. They obviously haven't got a clue but are out to impress their friends with a 'grand' design in a suburban garden. It's laughable and sad at the same time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg why didn’t they use a landscaping architect (is that the correct term?). We even used one for our garden and it’s only 60 sqm2. Theirs is a mess and looks so dated

also, she is bragging that the way her patio tiles are laid out looks far more “bespoke” and”expensive” than a normal brick pattern. What is she on about? This looks ridiculous…

A1FC6FAC-5791-48CB-AF45-77FF700306B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh wow. Master designers Vicky and Jade cut the trench from last fall into a blazer and then the pink blazer from spring into a trench.

British Fashion Council — WATCH OUT for this collection. It is surely award worthy 😂😂😂
I guess we can also conclude there won’t be extended sizing. Also if the blazer was £600, the trench will surely be near £1000. If I’m spending that kind of money on a trench, I’m buying a Burberry or a Max Mara.

Y’all. Didn’t I say she needed to get a landscape architect in there?! duck. That looks horrid and not relaxing in the slightest. Did Lidl help her draw up these “plans”?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's quite telling that she always says "i'm going to buy this... I ordered this...". Yes, we all know it's your money Vic, but it'd be nice for you to say "we ordered" etc.

Reactions: 9
She just made an insta post to remind us about her six different wedding outfits. I made a quick collage for those who dont follow her but all these are SO bad. It’s really an achievement to not have one single nice wedding look when you have 6 in total! Everything she does and wears is just so so tacky I really don’t understand. It’s also always too much; the big dress, the hair, the shoes, the make up. It’s strange that this is her career yet she can never seem to get it right…

also stil LOLing at how tragic their venue wasView attachment 736720
Not as tragic as lidl’s with all the stuffed animals😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg why didn’t they use a landscaping architect (is that the correct term?). We even used one for our garden and it’s only 60 sqm2. Theirs is a mess and looks so dated

also, she is bragging that the way her patio tiles are laid out looks far more “bespoke” and”expensive” than a normal brick pattern. What is she on about? This looks ridiculous…

View attachment 737166
why is the patio so uneven?? Is it suppose to have a slope? 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don't understand the MAHOOSIVE finials she's chosen for the garden space. They're like 5x too big for a home that size. There's a very tacky nouveau riche feel to the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's quite telling that she always says "i'm going to buy this... I ordered this...". Yes, we all know it's your money Vic, but it'd be nice for you to say "we ordered" etc.
This bugs the HELL out of me. She’s married. It’s no longer I/me, it’s WE. Your house is for the both of you. I’m sure Alex just sits back and let’s Vic make all the decisions (because she makes all the money), but come on. As co-workers, roommates and partners, y’all are a WE.

Also, if Alex is so amazing at creative stuff and design, where’s his rendering of the what the garden should’ve looked like?!?

ETA: the fact she thinks that metal edging between the grass and the soil her builder put in is worthy of a mention, shows she has no idea what she’s doing. Those raised beds are in too shady of a place. And where the hell is that circular stone thing she was squawking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As a flat-chested woman myself, all I can say is that my £340 David's Bridal wedding dress fitted me like a glove. And then there's Vicki with her £££££ dress that let her boobs move about, ending up with this look...#neverforget

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s hard to see how the garden will look without seeing the plants, but it has potential. But I agree those finials are too much and the fountain looks as if it’s made out of moulded plastic from Home Bargain. I’m sure it’s finest Italian marble but it looks so stark and cheap and just plonked there.
I do feel Vic is unlikely to get into actual gardening herself, I am sure it will be left to a gardener to look after, which is I think is sad. Gardening is such a wonder, therapeutic hobby and brings you so much satisfaction. This garden will probably just be a backdrop for photos.
Bless her, she thinks red currants are cherries (her kitchen prints)!
i am not surprised those bland linen line drawing things are being relegated to a spare room, they were an expensive mistake - almost all the commentators preferred the old Desenio fruit pics and Vic has been forced to admit they were right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m curious to see how the stone transitions from the mixed slab sizes to suddenly all small rectangular shapes leading to the large slab circle 😬

also agree about the wedding dress not fitting around the bust properly 🥴 why why why when it costs so much would they leave it gaping like that? Did she lose a load of weight very quickly after her last fitting? One dress done perfectly would have been better than 6 half-arsed when it comes to fittings.

Reactions: 15
Very funny to me that she was talking about how she'd love to buy the originals of her botanical prints.... She hasn't got a bleeping clue. The artist Pierre-Joseph Redoute is the greatest botantical illustrator of all time, seriously doubt any museum would sell their originals to this moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean name me one influencer who has set foot in a museum… yet they are obsessed with “curating”. Their definition of “antique” is also seriously off. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
B1CC6C81-5DCA-414E-A7C6-3E1A236273EA.jpeg

More proof that she does duck all ALL DAY. But, to be fair, she’s not invited to ANY events! Therefore, she has time for tit like this🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It does make me smile that someone who has happily worked with Desenio a number of times flogging generic mass produced bland prints to their viewers is now professing to be a collector of original art.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She removed me as a follower on her IG because I commented on her Bicester Village reel saying I wouldn't want my face in her vlogs/videos without permission. lols

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s packing for her first trip away in a year. Guess since she had to pay for the Cornwall getaway, it doesn’t count as a trip away?!

She’s packing for her first trip away in a year. Guess since she had to pay for the Cornwall getaway, it doesn’t count as a trip away?!
What an idiot. </Hermione Granger voice)>

If she means abroad I'll be interested to see what they do with Boe. Also, after the whole Tamara thing I'd think she'd she'd more careful about announcing when she's away in real time (unless she's there already as an anniversary trip).

She's just such a knob.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.