Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
6AC5123D-5193-48FD-8D16-4204BD3F1054.jpeg

Damn, she JAMMED her feet into those Jimmy. Vic should have chosen a larger Choo 👠🥵

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
So I was in Waitrose and they had the HELLO Fashion magazine. I skimmed the article. She is utterly clueless. Apparently she wants to do a no-makeup makeup line. She really doesn't understand that people buy from people who promote a certain thing in their daily life. So people will buy the Kylie lip kit from Kylie Jenner because they want her lips (and think it gets them her filler-enhanced pout). Apparently Vic sees a gap in the market post-lockdown but isn't that basically the whole Glossier ethos? Boy brow and cloud paint and a whole apply it with your fingers and go casual look? There is no gap in the market for no-makeup makeup being sold by someone who layers on the orange foundation and spends hours in her attic. If you're going to sell the no-makeup look then you need to have that carefree, casual but pretty look (very Marissa Cooper season 1 OC), not blazers and structured handbags and a permanent. The more I think about it I wonder if the barely made up look in the magazine is her starting to push this. If so, it's a massive failure.

The whole thing was also a massive Bulgari advertorial. I'm surprised it wasn't declared as such.

• Heart

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I don't think her skin looks that much better to be honest.

Also I totally get the controlling vibes from Alex. I know someone who knew them said on here that she cheated on him (a long time ago) I feel like they just are so bad for eachother. She walks on eggshells to not upset him. He restricts her diet and makes her drive him around. Vicky annoys me but she deserves better than him, I think she's settled bc she wanted to be a Mrs.

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
She looks ill. Vic, have a scone, step away from the Peloton and find a husband that doesn't food shame you. Maybe a husband with a proper job and a driving licence

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bonjour92

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Haha

Lemonz

VIP Member
All dressed up for a day out in her closet before she sends the items back for a refund
Like...what is her life? I wonder if she panics about her dwindling status or if she's still clinging on to the idea things will pick up 'after the pandemic' when she's just... not trendy anymore.
Nobody dresses like she does in real life apart from the older uber rich and they arent following her for tips.
Everyone younger than her is into 90s fashion or cottagecore or thrifted/vintage stuff, older people on the whole dont give a fuck, everyone her own age wont dress like her for any job.. even if they are IN the fashion industry.
Also as someone whose in the same age group as her, we're part of the generation that watched influencers become a 'thing' and honestly you either dont have a lifestyle to wear those clothes or you wouldnt follow or support her anyway because wealth flaunting is really, desperately 2000s and 'chav' (apologies i know some people arent keen on the word but label flaunting has a v specific association to it in the uk)
I also think her age group are dismissive of it in general as we witnessed the change from genuine recommendations to people making serious £££ so we're all too aware that the sincerity is lost. Vickys not very good at that bit, pretending to be genuine, because she's so wrapped up in designer labels... its much easier for people to forget you're being paid to say stuff is good when its a high street brand that the average person following might actually buy.
She's just not... cool.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Her secrets to success?! White, skinny, cis-gendered, relatively well-off so there’s a little bit of financial flexibility to dedicate time to YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
The only couple I can stand watching is Sophie Shohet and her husband, David. They command respect, and they genuinely enjoy each other's company, and David sometimes roasts Sophie when he is asked on his opinion. For sure, they don't share a lot of their private moments online, but you know that they enjoy a happy marriage.

Meanwhile, Alex has the FUCKING AUDACITY to complain. Like FFS, wannabe Ed Sheeran meets the Gallaghers, YOU SHUT UP!

You're not helping with your wife, you receive an 'allowance', you're unemployed, you berate your wife who is the reason that you can act like an asshole, who gives in to your childish demands. She paid for your tattoos, stands you and your abhorrent personality.

You don't drive, yet you complain a lot. You're not some hotshit photographer, you're just a lazy POS who doesn't know how to work. LOSER! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
7910B703-F00F-4C48-A3ED-0CD5620C6AA1.jpeg

This is rich coming from someone who is friends with two dumb asses (Lydiot and AmeLIE) who tried to destroy a pregnant women’s business. How about you standing up to your “friends” when they bully someone! YOU DO BETTER, Lispy!

• Heart

lecaviar

In her reel of her and Alex at Bicester Village, someone commented they're not wearing masks and she's like "it's not legally required" like... shouldn't you still wear masks just to stop the spread and do your part for the rest of the community? Even if I'm double vaxxed (and have been for 2 months), I still wear my mask everywhere just in case there is someone with a weaker immune system or someone who isn't vaxxed due to personal or medical choice. Very selfish tbh and unsurprising since she's so self centered and privileged.

• Heart

whyamihereagain

This is such an interesting topic. I met a Man who was always adamant he didn’t want kids. I already had 3 before I entered into a relationship with him. For 10 years we never talked about it until one day he completely shocked me by stating he had changed his mind. I wondered if he was going through a midlife crisis at 42 but turns out he was ready and he is the most wonderful, natural and attentive father. His own father left when he was 11 and he always said he only wanted children if he could be the father they deserved and I respect him for this. People do change their minds

• Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 10.33.07 AM.png

THEN GO TO F*****G CORNWALL!

IT'S JUST A TRAIN RIDE AWAY FFS VICTORIA

(Update: No one is responding on her persistent emails. LMAO)

• Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
A+++++ comment!!

On a paid ad, you need consent from people to be shown on camera. She and her husband are getting paid to put their smug faces on camera — but no one else in this video is. She is 100% violating their right to privacy or consent to their non-compensated inclusion in an ad.

Ticks me off that real marketing professionals have to abide by these rules but she bucks them because she’s really not a certified advertising professional.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24

QueenDecember

VIP Member
It's a really sneaky charade Miss Vicky has going on. Orders clothes, films with tags, returns -- but she pushes the affiliate links.

What an HONORABLE profession... 😅

• Haha
  • Sick

lecaviar

She removed me as a follower on her IG because I commented on her Bicester Village reel saying I wouldn't want my face in her vlogs/videos without permission. lols

• Haha
  • Wow