InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Dior post an ad? It doesn’t say so anywhere… I think she just wishes she was paid to advertise the Dior Harrods thing. Didn’t she do something similar for a streamed fashion show not too long ago?

Her post is giving me Lydia Millen circa 2011 vibes 😅

238F0763-ED29-4F9B-BD75-97BC54037F26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It goes without saying, Christian Dior would NEVER with this cheugy style garbage MGC shills. Valentino must be sooo relieved to be rid of her

….. But it was this twit’s own styling to add the stupid Holland Cooper wellies that send this exercise in fug fully over the top. 😂😂😂😂

Guess we can count on her to be in the back row again whenever she goes to a show. Leonie Hanne would never put together such a train wreck ad

Edited to Say: Dior follows Leonie, Caro, Bryan Boy and even Amelia — but somehow not miss Vicky. What a surprise!! 🥳
This outfit is not the one, Bic. Is that a leopard print skirt, too? So printed bag, skirt, and puffer jacket in august? Cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is really random but it's annoyed me that they are using turf and not real grass in their garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is really random but it's annoyed me that they are using turf and not real grass in their garden.
OK, stupid person here (and someone who basically grew up with turf being put into newbuild gardens). Isn't turf real grass? But just a way to cover an area quicker and more evenly than grass seed?

Reactions: 10
OK, stupid person here (and someone who basically grew up with turf being put into newbuild gardens). Isn't turf real grass? But just a way to cover an area quicker and more evenly than grass seed?
I don't mind turf but I think in their garden in the countryside it's a shame not to have real grass. And maybe I'm the stupid person lol I thought it was fake, like you don't need to cut it or make sure its watered. I'm getting confused!

Reactions: 5
It’s real grass. But, instead of spreading seed, they cut it from a real grass area, in easy to lay pallets, then place it in an area where grass is needed (I.e., Vic’s garden renovation). It gives you an instant lawn -vs- waiting for seed to grow. In the US, we call it sod.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
It’s real grass. But, instead of spreading seed, they cut it from a real grass area, in easy to lay pallets, then place it in an area where grass is needed (I.e., Vic’s garden renovation). It gives you an instant lawn -vs- waiting for seed to grow. In the US, we call it sod.
Oh okay, my bad. Just the way Alex pulled on it make it look like it wasn't coming out!

Reactions: 5
Oh okay, my bad. Just the way Alex pulled on it make it look like it wasn't coming out!
No, you’re good! Alex is a knob head, and he made the grass reel look suspect as duck😖 I always believe they probably still give him kid-proof scissors😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no idea how these two survive each other everyday. It's just chaotic and sad. We have a (former) luxury blogger who used to travel the world, but now is stuck with her excuse of a husband. She rides her Peloton bike like a manic, dresses horribly and begs for everything in their life. Her roommate is a total POS (sorry), acts all cool and tough, but in reality, he earns by his wife hustling for the both of them, he gets freebies because of her professional begging etc. Even their food is begged for.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Turf is real grass! We laid our lawn using turf, nothing wrong with it - it's quick and easy, but you do have to keep it watered until it's established, especially in warm weather.

Reactions: 9
I had no idea who she was but in a Google, the similarities are uncanny 😂🤣
She is an English soap-opera actress, most notable for her severe drug addiction (now recovered) and ruining Burberry's luxury reputation back in the early 00's. After she wore that outfit, Burberry sales in the UK plummeted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recent video - she goes on and on about the savings, but you know she got a gift card to shop, otherwise what’s the point on going and we know Vic doesn’t do anything that requires her to spend her own money.

She also either manages to find the ugliest outlet pieces or styles great pieces in horrible ways. Can’t wait to see what monstrosity she creates with that St. Laurent blazer or Gucci sweater.

Reactions: 8
I still can't get over how bad that cover is. They really did her dirty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.