InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate the phrase, it should be considered the "new normal", like putting on a seatbelt or washing your hands after going to the toilet (because "saving a life" doesn't seem incentive enough for some people)!

Also let me be clear I'm not bashing England and English people. I know there are many who are willing to do their bit x
I totally agree with this - as much as we'd like to go back to pre-pandemic days, the reality is that this virus will exist with us for a very long time and it's impossible to expect things to go back to how they were. It's so immature and ignorant to think that the vaccination was the solution. If they think that, they must not know what a vaccine means at all. It reduces fatal symptoms - does not mean the risk of you carrying it and passing it onto someone is completely gone. I'd personally be okay to wear masks for the next 5 years in public spaces if that means I can help someone else who is not vaccinated.

Also, I love your picture LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 17
B5326361-6BFF-44B6-B640-39BEBBC269A7.jpeg

Oh, shut up Alex! You don’t pay for anything. YOU LIVE OFF OF VICTORIA! Way to throw the bread winner under the bus talking about where she let the dog pee. Also, don’t forget the water bill will be high because you two nits didn’t know where the shutoff main was located🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
View attachment 732680
Oh, shut up Alex! You don’t pay for anything. YOU LIVE OFF OF VICTORIA! Way to throw the bread winner under the bus talking about where she let the dog pee. Also, don’t forget the water bill will be high because you two nits didn’t know where the shutoff main was located🥴
Wow. So much wow.

'My water bill'.

'Let the dog pee'? What do these idiots think is going to happen to that grass with a dog? Going out for walks is one thing but come winter when that dog needs to pee when it's lashing it down and freezing, they're both just going to let Boe out back to do what he wants wherever he wants.

Wow. So much wow.

'My water bill'.

'Let the dog pee'? What do these idiots think is going to happen to that grass with a dog? Going out for walks is one thing but come winter when that dog needs to pee when it's lashing it down and freezing, they're both just going to let Boe out back to do what he wants wherever he wants.
Yeah influencers, they choose to have dogs and kids then moan about home being not pristine. Why is he so massive aggressive, VICK let.😡 Your wife literally have to fund your tattoo, yet you can't even drive! loser

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Wow. So much wow.

'My water bill'.

I just love how he gets some sod laid (by people he presumably paid to do it) and turns on a sprinkler and all of a sudden he’s Graham the Gardener or something.

• Haha
The bizarre power plays these two put out on the internet must be just the tip of the iceberg.

Aren't they such a happy, lovely couple? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only couple I can stand watching is Sophie Shohet and her husband, David. They command respect, and they genuinely enjoy each other's company, and David sometimes roasts Sophie when he is asked on his opinion. For sure, they don't share a lot of their private moments online, but you know that they enjoy a happy marriage.

Meanwhile, Alex has the bleeping AUDACITY to complain. Like FFS, wannabe Ed Sheeran meets the Gallaghers, YOU SHUT UP!

You're not helping with your wife, you receive an 'allowance', you're unemployed, you berate your wife who is the reason that you can act like an asshole, who gives in to your childish demands. She paid for your tattoos, stands you and your abhorrent personality.

You don't drive, yet you complain a lot. You're not some hotshit photographer, you're just a lazy POS who doesn't know how to work. LOSER! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Throughout her Bicester YouTube I was thinking it must be an ad or they’ve been given vouchers but at the end she clearly said she’d not been paid ‘to say this’ and she bought everything herself. (Maybe she said ‘purchased’? Sometimes I think purchased is code as who says ‘purchased‘ in everyday language?)

Do you think she was paid to do the IGs and ‘kindly’ chose to post the YouTube as well?

The Dior boots were the most basic black boots you could get on the high street, they didn’t even have the Dior signature comma heel. She clearly hated everything in there! The Gucci top was tragic. The Prada jacket was a good find and the YSL Blazer was pointless considering she has one already. And her constant gushing about the price made no sense as it’s from a consignment store and probably unreturnable so nothing like buying a totally new jacket like she was making out 🙄

So on her IG shes saying the Bicester was a AD but she never said that on the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The only couple I can stand watching is Sophie Shohet and her husband, David. They command respect, and they genuinely enjoy each other's company, and David sometimes roasts Sophie when he is asked on his opinion. For sure, they don't share a lot of their private moments online, but you know that they enjoy a happy marriage.

Meanwhile, Alex has the bleeping AUDACITY to complain. Like FFS, wannabe Ed Sheeran meets the Gallaghers, YOU SHUT UP!

You're not helping with your wife, you receive an 'allowance', you're unemployed, you berate your wife who is the reason that you can act like an asshole, who gives in to your childish demands. She paid for your tattoos, stands you and your abhorrent personality.

You don't drive, yet you complain a lot. You're not some hotshit photographer, you're just a lazy POS who doesn't know how to work. LOSER! 🤮🤮🤮
wannabe Ed Sheeran meets the Gallaghers…I’m dying ☠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Throughout her Bicester YouTube I was thinking it must be an ad or they’ve been given vouchers but at the end she clearly said she’d not been paid ‘to say this’ and she bought everything herself. (Maybe she said ‘purchased’? Sometimes I think purchased is code as who says ‘purchased‘ in everyday language?)

Do you think she was paid to do the IGs and ‘kindly’ chose to post the YouTube as well?

The Dior boots were the most basic black boots you could get on the high street, they didn’t even have the Dior signature comma heel. She clearly hated everything in there! The Gucci top was tragic. The Prada jacket was a good find and the YSL Blazer was pointless considering she has one already. And her constant gushing about the price made no sense as it’s from a consignment store and probably unreturnable so nothing like buying a totally new jacket like she was making out 🙄
She can hate all she wants, but she should shut up. She must be thankful that people still wants to work with her. She's gushing on the price because she probably used her moldy money to pay for that.

Reactions: 7
She can hate all she wants, but she should shut up. She must be thankful that people still wants to work with her. She's gushing on the price because she probably used her moldy money to pay for that.
What the bank notes that got wet in their house flood😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get so conflicted with Alex. His chronic immaturity makes me sick. He is also not at all humble and has such an entitled, ego.

BUT….👀

I do think he has much more raw talent than Vicky and without him — she wouldn’t pull in the money she does. Yes she stars in these ads, but she’s a narcissist who loves having her picture taken — that doesn’t require much skill. The creative eye and quality of her imagery is all Alex.

I also think Alex resents that while Vicky’s name may be on the paycheck, it’s his artistry that garnered the attention of her following and hooked the paid ads to begin with. She has no style. She’s not funny. She has no level of cool factor and no actual expertise on fashion. Other a pretty face — she really doesn’t bring much to the table.

My guess is Vicky probably knows she wouldn’t be where she is without Alex and that’s why she puts up with paying for his tattoos.

Alex, if you’re reading — I am rooting for you to grow a pair of balls, get a driver’s license and quit being Vicky’s content producer. Branch out on your own! I think it will be so good for you to have real ownership of your life and work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I get so conflicted with Alex. His chronic immaturity makes me sick. He is also not at all humble and has such an entitled, ego.

BUT….👀

I do think he has much more raw talent than Vicky and without him — she wouldn’t pull in the money she does. Yes she stars in these ads, but she’s a narcissist who loves having her picture taken — that doesn’t require much skill. The creative eye and quality of her imagery is all Alex.

I also think Alex resents that while Vicky’s name may be on the paycheck, it’s his artistry that garnered the attention of her following and hooked the paid ads to begin with. She has no style. She’s not funny. She has no level of cool factor and no actual expertise on fashion. Other a pretty face — she really doesn’t bring much to the table.

My guess is Vicky probably knows she wouldn’t be where she is without Alex and that’s why she puts up with paying for his tattoos.

Alex, if you’re reading — I am rooting for you to grow a pair of balls, get a driver’s license and quit being Vicky’s content producer. Branch out on your own! I think it will be so good for you to have real ownership of your life and work.
This!!!! 👏👏👏

I agree with so many things, but they must realize that it's a partnership that makes a business successful. Look at Leonie and her beau, Alex. Besides being a photographer for her, he takes care of post-production, uses free time to think on partnerships that will benefit their brand. He helps Leonie to connect to brands, as what she said in an interview before. Also Xenia and her boyfriend, J. He is focused on the business, Attire and the personal brand of Xenia.

What I mean is, Vic and Alex's 'partnership' is a toxic one IMHO. Yes, Alex has raw talent, but that's all he can bring. His attitude can be a massive problem. I can also feel that he is jealous of his wife's success- but he had a lot of opportunities to be his own persona alongside Vicky.

Another example (albeit cringey) is Ali Gordon, yes he is a lot of tit and his career must be downhill, but he did manage to have a name of his own even though he married Lydia.

I don't expect him to change that much, but I hope he realizes that he cannot ride alongside with his wife forever, since her career is on the freefall. He has to step up to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 8
Why would you have hair implants (remember 'Crop Rotation-Head?? or was that on GG?) just to look like an overgrown schoolboy from an Enid Blyton novel?

• Haha
I don't expect him to change that much, but I hope he realizes that he cannot ride alongside with his wife forever, since her career is on the freefall. He has to step up to keep up appearances.
I agree. Sadly. I think Alex is farrrrr too comfortable in his cushy setup to change and initiate a photography career separate from Vicky. So the resentment between the two is likely to only grow…

Poor Boe. He must be witness to so much passive aggression in the MaGrath household 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Victoria reminds me of an unhinged teenager. She’s playing Happier than ever by Billie Eilish which is the most commercial song of the moment and pretending she’s soooo edgy with her alternative music taste, lol. She’s the definition of a basic witch. And does she ever leave the house? She’s either trying on clothes in the attic, crying on her Peloton or lazing on her sofa singing stupid songs like a teenager and harassing her dog. What a sad life.

E0B84AE7-7271-4337-8B00-2DCD5A2B38EA.png
2AB06CD3-697C-432C-B592-C32E40A9E8FF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus. The desperation of tagging Billie Eilish. What's she hoping for? Billie thinks her story is cool and posts it on hers? That Billie sees it and feels validated because 30-something Vic who sits in her house in her oversized blazers likes her song?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.