InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Infidelity was Alex' problem. I remember Victoria mentioning it in a post before that Alex cheated on her a couple of times.

So, she is to blame why is she is stuck to a guy whose lazy and is a gaslighter.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Infidelity was Alex' problem. I remember Victoria mentioning it in a post before that Alex cheated on her a couple of times.

So, she is to blame why is she is stuck to a guy whose lazy and is a gaslighter.
It’s been confirmed in these threads that Vicky cheated on Alex with a neighbor.

Frankly I think they’re both toxic and have a very strange relationship. If they do ever split, I hope it’s before they have kids - but they seem so codependent on each other….

Reactions: 23
I watched her vlog about the Edge of Ember launch, and I don't understand why she chose to launch a collection about "paradise, white sands, and beaches" at a farm? Make it make sense. There was no need to even have a physical event.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Embarrassing seeing the price tags poking through on her latest Wedding outfits for all brides reel. And that fake tan looks awful!!!

IMG_9477.PNG
IMG_9478.PNG
IMG_9475.PNG
IMG_9476.PNG

I mean WTF is going on with her arms here??!
IMG_9480.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yuck!!!! I also think it’s super embarrassing that she orders clothes for content, leaves the tags on and returns it after filming. Soooo lux babes!
will she be able to return those things now they are drenched in perfume?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it is bad manners to choose clothes to make content with that you will get paid for then send the items back if you are not actually working with the brand to showcase their clothes and it was already understood the clothes were a loan until the showcase video was completed.
With the actual purchase of clothes for an outfit video, it is fine to try them on like anyone else would without a camera rolling, but doing so while wearing fake tan and spraying heaps of perfume is unacceptable if you have zero intention of keeping the items.

Clothes may come in and out of Vic's closet with 2-3wears despite high end/luxury price tags and high quality fabrics from Net A Porter-esque brands, but for some, that item may be the only clothing items they but all year because they chose to go with a premium fashion house. For that reason the item should be perfect. Not needing to be washed (possibly by hand or even dry cleaned!!) before it can be worn, and strictly speaking washing starts degrading some fabrics so even if it is pre-cleaned back to pristine- some of the 'newness' is lost.

Am I over reacting?
I'm thinking of a £300 dress as an entire month of my disability benefits or nearly 2 months of work (occasional afternoons as a hospital pharmacist)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone see Alex eating those waffles? He was literally stuffing them in so fast, almost snapping the food off the fork, it was gross! It looked like it was sped up with how he shoved it in. Never seen anyone with such appalling table manners willingly film themselves eating for thousands to watch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it is bad manners to choose clothes to make content with that you will get paid for then send the items back if you are not actually working with the brand to showcase their clothes and it was already understood the clothes were a loan until the showcase video was completed.
With the actual purchase of clothes for an outfit video, it is fine to try them on like anyone else would without a camera rolling, but doing so while wearing fake tan and spraying heaps of perfume is unacceptable if you have zero intention of keeping the items.

Clothes may come in and out of Vic's closet with 2-3wears despite high end/luxury price tags and high quality fabrics from Net A Porter-esque brands, but for some, that item may be the only clothing items they but all year because they chose to go with a premium fashion house. For that reason the item should be perfect. Not needing to be washed (possibly by hand or even dry cleaned!!) before it can be worn, and strictly speaking washing starts degrading some fabrics so even if it is pre-cleaned back to pristine- some of the 'newness' is lost.

Am I over reacting?
I'm thinking of a £300 dress as an entire month of my disability benefits or nearly 2 months of work (occasional afternoons as a hospital pharmacist)
Couldn’t agree more, plus it’s so wasteful in terms of packaging!

Wouldn’t it be nice if she sold the clothes afterwards and donated the money to charity, or even gave the clothes to a charity shop? I hope she didn’t return them, but it feels more than likely that she did.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see Alex eating those waffles? He was literally stuffing them in so fast, almost snapping the food off the fork, it was gross! It looked like it was sped up with how he shoved it in. Never seen anyone with such appalling table manners willingly film themselves eating for thousands to watch.
Yes the whole thing was so wrong, all high fashion but yet don’t know rabble manners.
The way he cut the waffles, the waffles is dead already. And why is he cutting so loudly like a caveman when Vicky is talking. Have some respect

Reactions: 9
She’s said in the past when she used to do large hauls that she just ‘tries them on for you guys’ and then returns stuff. I just find the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth generally with these ‘influencers’. It’s so heartbreaking to see the younger generation feeling that they aren’t good enough because they don’t have those shoes or that bag when realistically, their fave influencer probably doesn’t have them either! It’s all so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hahaha “every woman” as long as they wear an XXL or smaller. And don’t mind being on a waitlist since all the XXLs are sold out 🙄

8A5B823C-BB86-4C0C-A049-B8E5391D4BBA.png

Reactions: 8
Honestly I can’t think of anything more LOW class than wearing a dress in a reel with tags on and then returning it. Even worse? Spritzing perfume all over the garment.

hopefully net-a-porter fully cleans things before reselling them because that’s just plain nasty 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210725-141048_Instagram.jpg

This is definitely not a gym wear line for every woman. This is a gym wear line for typical gym bodies which they've crammed bigger people into. That sports bra is neither flattering nor supportive. I'm a C cup and doing anything more than barrecore requires a sports bra with significantly more structure and support than that poor excuse for a sports bra. Having your boobs spill out of the sides before even moving is not the one. Vic is obviously sucking up but this is poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t be caught dead in those fug leggings and bra at my gym nor my peloton at home. UGLY and not flattering

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Try Lydiot and her gay husband Alistair.

Pretend lady of the manor has 0 table manners.

Reactions: 17
Try Lydiot and her gay husband Alistair.

Pretend lady of the manor has 0 table manners.
Oh I know - I’ve been on the Lydia thread for years. She’s and uncouth pig that acts like the lady of the manor. I detest Lydia with a taste!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wearing the same dress 2 days in a row during a heatwave. 🤮 And she was not just at home doing a reel or lounging around, she was outside travelling to and from the hotel.
Disgusting.
20210725_212011.jpg
20210725_212024.jpg
20210725_212038.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.