InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria is boring!

She films from her damn closet. She lacks creativity, big time!

For someone with a PHD, her vocabulary is very limited🤦‍♀️

Her man-child husband still doesn’t drive.

She just turned 32, but she looks like she’s in her late forties.

Here’s the sad birthday cake…
2F6FA0B5-95E9-479F-8751-C055097A3DDC.jpeg

Major fashion houses don’t invite her on PR Trips.

Released her 2nd Holland Cooper clothing collection. Horrible clothing😖

She’s still begging for a gifted holiday.

Released her 2nd Edge of Ember jewelry collection. It’s tacky, cheap tit. It won’t sell out. Just like her 1st collection didn’t sell out.

She’s a desperate housewife, doing pathetic filming, and stuck in her attic 🤷‍♀️

🌼 With the most votes, title suggestion by me @klady 🌼

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She must have been crestfallen when she saw that cake!

Oh well, that's what freeloaders and beggars get. Left overs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
B62B2281-5CDE-4C49-9432-9FA6C22143D3.jpeg

Yes, Lispy, we see your Bvlgari items. You’re still not getting an invite to the Bvlgari events🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has items from Bvlgari (gifted/AFF Link) , but she is too lazy to save up for a Bentley.

(yes, i made it rhyme, i had a half a bottle of wine)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who brings their dog to lash appointments? Yes he’s adorable but that is just plain weird
Yes, I mean I wouldn’t mind as I love dogs and Boe is just beyond cute but some people have allergies and you wouldn’t necessarily want or expect a dog somewhere like a lash salon.

Reactions: 13
Back at home already. Probably back in the attic as well.

Gotta get the Chicago duo working on bagging another free one night stay to spoil her greedy bum. Wonder how many spa days she lines up for them in return?? 🤔🤔
this filter though 😀 it seems every influencer is making the same „sleepy“ pose with the same filter - endlessly pathetic

Reactions: 7
I had no idea what LVL is but it apparently is a lash lift which creates masses of length, volume and lift with your own lashes. Maybe I'm stupid but her lashes look the same, but darker, they don't look any more full. Good thing she's not paying for it, because it did nothing. She should lay off the brow lamination, it looks ridiculous, her before was better.

Reactions: 12
I had no idea what LVL is but it apparently is a lash lift which creates masses of length, volume and lift with your own lashes. Maybe I'm stupid but her lashes look the same, but darker, they don't look any more full. Good thing she's not paying for it, because it did nothing. She should lay off the brow lamination, it looks ridiculous, her before was better.
I thought the same! They just look how my lashes look when I use mascara

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw Vic in the advert for the new flannels beauty shop 🤢 Wasn’t she saying the other day in her vlog she wasn’t impressed with the online shopping experience (the packaging of the order)… now I know why she was shopping at flannels - makes sense

Reactions: 13
If she’s so upset about a side mirror on her secret Range Rover, WAIT till she finds out how much maintenance on a Bentley costs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh piss off with your "manifesting" rubbish.
Maybe try developing a good work ethic and decent morals.
Yes, I said it ... MORALS Vicky, you and your mean girl clan : Lydia the bully, Josie the racist, Amelia the saboteur of a pregnant hairdresser's business, Fleur the liar and Carly the brown-noser...
20210720_232809.jpg

P.S. You look like a damn clown in that suit. #sorrynotsorry #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Says the narcissistic princess who didn’t pay for the overpriced fan (that’s not worth the price if it can only cool down a dog 2 feet away anyway), just got back from a free spa trip, was driving a free Bentley for the weekend and is just about to head off for free brow and lash treatments.

Also seriously Princess, no one gives a duck about your closet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really do think you HAVE to work hard, save money and be psychological ready to manifest things you want.

What she fails to realize is manifesting is not just something you say "Manifesting!" or so any kind of BS influencer on social media. It's all about the grind, Victoria. Manifesting is all about placing positive energy towards something you wanna achieve, not just using that word to get freebies (and leftovers from kitchen).

Reactions: 14
I do my own "lash lifts" which are actually just little curl perms. I use Careprost and my lashes look a lot better than hers, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.