InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Victoria but now I've unfollowed as I'm visually impaired. She posts tiny writing on her stories every week and I can no longer support her. Just for that.

Might be nothing to her but she's just lost a follower with a disability because she only considers those who can see.

So I am out.

To add, I wouldn't usually complain but it is effing ridiculous how small the text is
Thank you. I just posted about this as well. I'm struggling to understand why she would make the writing so small other than to hide the AD PR notice. I wear glasses as well so I just skip over whatever she's written. Unsubscribed ages ago but I peek in on her stories every now and then.

At 7:45 there they talk about kids. I really remember then and there before they even got married they they weren’t on the same page. Now they are married and it seems like she is very wary while Alex has continued to be vocal about wanting kids.

Honestly this is sad for him. Alex is a twit but if this is something he really wants, it’s a real shame she married him if kids aren’t her plan. Vicky holds the cards on everything and this makes me think his resentment towards her will only continue to grow.

And recently she said the frickin’ lights in their backyard could be used for a gender reveal!! To upload this speech right after is such a blow and gives a glimpse into the struggling dynamic between them.

I don’t want kids. My ex did and it is why we split so he could find someone to have a family with. He met another wonderful gal and they just had his first child a couple months ago. It filled my heart with happiness for him as I know that’s something he really wanted. Sometimes letting someone go so they can have the family they want is an act of love in itself

Alex has major issues but if he wants to be a father he deserves that opportunity…..
And if she doesn't want people to question whether or not she is pregnant, Vic should not have posted that photo that actually made her look pregnant.
For sure Vic and Alex looked at the pic and saw she was pushing her tummy out ! Vic and Alex are obsessive about her weight and being / looking as thin as possible ... she would have definitely noticed her tummy looking larger than usual.
She did her subscribers dirty. Basically, she set them up to make sure they asked her whether she was pregnant.
I would never ever directly ask someone whether they are pregnant but posting that pic was sus from the time she posted it. I even posted a pic on TL questioning whether she was pregnant.

She is becoming a "Lydia" as time goes on, believing a rant every now and then is good content. It's not Vic. Change your tactics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Just posting this here, her dream specifications. Keep dreaming big, Bentley will never cough up a freebie for a girl who hates paying maintenance for her mid-priced Range Rover.

Sophie Shohet must be laughing at her desperation. Sophie and her husband David have a McLaren Senna, a custom Porsche for her, and Lamborghinis, which they all paid for.

You can buy that Bentley, Victoria. Just sell your Range Rover and save up.
I hope they truly know wealthy people don’t spend their money on cars they buy real estate and stocks. These girls are so silly and all this “luxury” makes them look pretentious. They should be thinking about generational wealth and retirement. How can you pass down your YouTube channel????

Personally I think it's not a smart career move either. It's a small time/regional brand that's not at all going to support growing a global audience. Maybe she realizes she's a complete fail on the luxury fashion circuit where Leonie, Tamara, etc. exist and is out to accept any paycheck she can before her entire career is dead?

Surely someone with a PhD in fashion merchandising can see that being unable to sell a mere 25 of that plaid Holland Cooper dress in 1.5 months is BAD BAD NEWS.Then there's the complete lack of interest in her jewelry line. For my work, every single morning I review Google Trends and Twitter conversation to gauge public interest on industry topics and there is absolutely ZERO traction on her "paradise" collection.

Maybe it's just a matter of time before she starts trying to sell us on vitamins and diet teas 🤣
PhD in fashion merchandising???? Is that a real degree??? That’s silly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
His kid light is clearly on bright and flashing, fair enough for her to change her mind but oh my, this is a recipe for disaster.
I can understand how it might be really quite frightening to surrender the economic security they appear to have now, but, just oh well, poor lad, I hope they are being honest with each other.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watch the video but I can say that the reason why she doesn’t want kid now is because of her “career”.
Of course she doesn’t want kids as it means she’ll have to think about someone other than herself. She doesn’t even cook her own meals or edit her one vlogs.. god can you imagine that being taken away from little ol’ Vic?!

Reactions: 11
This is such an interesting topic. I met a Man who was always adamant he didn’t want kids. I already had 3 before I entered into a relationship with him. For 10 years we never talked about it until one day he completely shocked me by stating he had changed his mind. I wondered if he was going through a midlife crisis at 42 but turns out he was ready and he is the most wonderful, natural and attentive father. His own father left when he was 11 and he always said he only wanted children if he could be the father they deserved and I respect him for this. People do change their minds

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Basically, she set them up to make sure they asked her whether she was pregnant.

She is becoming a "Lydia" as time goes on, believing a rant every now and then is good content. It's not Vic. Change your tactics.
I think you've hit the nail on the head here. It's like she is baiting her followers to ask certain things in order that she can play a victim card (or to increase engagement). Such an attention seeker.

The way she speaks about children is like she thinks her and Alex are just too exciting and evolved to have them. No one should feel bad whatever decision they make regarding parenthood but being vocal about staying child free seems to be the latest influencer way to look edgy and non-basic. Until the deals run dry and they have to explore other advertising avenues of course. And to say she had never felt maternal when there are videos where she admits to feeling broody and also that her and Alex want babies is just an insult to her followers' intelligence. How manipulative that she plays them like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When the fashion makeup stuff dies down, she will have a kid to make money from it, hate me for saying it but true, any way to keep her career alive... all influencers do it bagging freebies by exposing thier kids..if its what keeps money rolling in

Reactions: 20
I think they’ll split up in a year or so and she’ll move on to someone else pretty quickly. She’ll choose someone more ‘high end’ in Jade Holland Coopers circle and he will go back to his roots in Manchester. My prediction!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet they both feel stuck, they've known eachother for so long they've prob built up the idea of themselves together that is it hard to think about it not happening.

But clearly he belittles her appearance and her eating, seemed to hold out on proposing when she really wanted it, mooches off of her, has no ambition, I wonder if he still holds resentment for her cheating. But if he was already belittling and trying to control her I could see why she's be tempted to cheat. But then she's also holding the purse strings, giving him the house he wanted in the country side, and the dog, but then who knows what else. Either way him clearly stating his mental health is hurting is sad and so is the fact that Vic needs to cry on her peloton and post reels pandering to 12 year olds (brief underwear shots) for validation clearly show she's not good either.

I'm sure in real life as separate people they'd be ok but they clearly need some help. Even if you have a strong healthy relationship your mental health can be crap but I'm sure whatever it is theyve got going on isn't helping either of them.
Oh wow....wait a sec....I didn't know any of this!! Tbf I am somewhat of a fairweather follower of hers so I don't know as much, can you give me information about belittling her appearance/eating and then the cheating?? I had no idea!

Reactions: 9
Nips out, then arse out...we're moving on from attic reels starting in her underwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oops, missed the side boob in the post prior to nips and arse. She's on a roll!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow....wait a sec....I didn't know any of this!! Tbf I am somewhat of a fairweather follower of hers so I don't know as much, can you give me information about belittling her appearance/eating and then the cheating?? I had no idea!
Yes yes, I want to hear more about the cheating!

Reactions: 7
F62677FF-CDDD-4BE1-B89B-503413A7DBD8.jpeg

Tacky, tacky, tacky! Always wear socks to a Red Carpet Event, Alex! At the Armani Event, you’re representing Vic, after all! At least PRETEND like you have an ounce of class🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
https://tattle.life/threads/inthefrow-9-bought-a-million-followers-cant-get-the-likes-gonna-cry-on-my-peleton-bike.15192/page-25

Previous thread mentioned the cheating.

There is also a blog post she made before they got engaged a Thomas sabo advertisement where she talks about them being on and off again. 2017 or 2018 I think it is mentioned in previous threads.

If you watch a lot of their vlogs back before the wedding. They both have a bad attitude towards food, think carbs are evil etc. But back around their wedding and right after esp they both were worried about being super thin. But Alex would make comments about what she ate and he seemed to be the big driver behind her not wanting to eat too much cheese, too much carbs. She stopped putting oat milk in her smoothies bc "too many calories" and started putting water in instead.

So while Alex isn't totally to blame for her not eating much but he def feeds that obsession with his comments and his own bad body image. "If I just eat really clean this week thinks wil be better". That kind of mindset. He has always given me controlling vibes though.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.