InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nips out, then arse out...we're moving on from attic reels starting in her underwear!
And, for a minute, I thought she was wearing a Halloween costume - giant black Vic bat. This isn’t fashion; it’s a freak show, and the icing on the fashion fiasco is that white Bulgari tailored bag, which is not suitable for an evening gown or . . . bat costume! And the hair. Oh, let’s not go there. It’s just too sad. (Well, at least it matches the bag!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Miss PhD still thinks 'thank you' is one word - "thankyou" as per her stories lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she actually thinks this looked good? The horrible outfit…the extremely dated hair…what was she thinking? The hair is something girls wore to prom in 2001. So so bad
A38FF058-B550-4590-ADC4-9E1185E2E12B.png
C83D5162-4FC6-451F-81C6-C0E85AF648AF.png

Reactions: 20
5BDC8D82-F9F4-4612-9C77-45F90D82FF3F.jpeg

I’m sure you do have a new sense of gratitude like never before. Being dropped by brands will HUMBLE YOUR ASS REAL QUICK!

• Haha
Now she and Alex don’t want kids?! Didn’t they go on and on about needing a big country house because Alex wants lots of kids? Wtf

Reactions: 15
Dior is hosting an event in London tonight. No invite eh Vic ??? I hope it stings.

Screenshot_20210907-220048_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210907-220024_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Why is she posing holding her bag like that like she's supposed to be a "content creator" why is she posing like a sorority girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Victoria and Tamara have been invited to the same event..............
Lol, I wonder if Tamara and Vic had a catch up ??? :cool:
And whilst the tea was going on, Lydia was busy at home making chutney ... luxe moment? 🤭

• Haha
Why is she posing holding her bag like that like she's supposed to be a "content creator" why is she posing like a sorority girl 😂
Vic secretly wants to be American. As much as she pushed the rocker chic before I'm sure now if she could go to college in the US she'd be a sorority girl

Reactions: 11
This isn’t to say I love Leonie — but when you compare her time at the Venice Film Festival to Vicky’s— it’s hilarious.

Vicky is officially a D-lister.

Reactions: 9
This isn’t to say I love Leonie — but when you compare her time at the Venice Film Festival to Vicky’s— it’s hilarious.

Vicky is officially a D-lister.
It’s so funny reading this thread then reading the Lidl thread where a lot of people over there think ITF is the gold standard. Lidl is def for sure jealous of all these women getting better opportunities than her, but at the end of the day they are saleswomen. Not brand spokeswomen. Not models. Not creatives. Just saleswomen who work with brands to peddle tit no one needs.

Reactions: 21
It’s so funny reading this thread then reading the Lidl thread where a lot of people over there think ITF is the gold standard.
The idolization of ITF in Lydia’s thread is 100% what keeps me away from there.

Vicky and Lydia are cut from the same cloth in my view — all the way down to their matching dogs, range rovers and wannabe husbands.😉

Reactions: 29
It’s so funny reading this thread then reading the Lidl thread where a lot of people over there think ITF is the gold standard. Lidl is def for sure jealous of all these women getting better opportunities than her, but at the end of the day they are saleswomen. Not brand spokeswomen. Not models. Not creatives. Just saleswomen who work with brands to peddle tit no one needs.
They remind me of pharmaceutical sales reps. They travel & go to all these conferences and appear all flashy but in the end, all they do is push & sell meaningless/worthless products to people for a small commission.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's hit a new low and I didn't think it was possible...she's blurred out her nipples on her story because she was desperate to appear in a see through lace bra...that's just pathetic! Does she really need this validation?

What's that outfit for as well? Wannabe CEO?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 749542
Tacky, tacky, tacky! Always wear socks to a Red Carpet Event, Alex! At the Armani Event, you’re representing Vic, after all! At least PRETEND like you have an ounce of class🤦🏼‍♀️
Omfg the trousers don't fit him properly and those shoes are highly offensive.

Also to say she bangs on about how good of a purchase those disgusting shoes are, she can't even keep her feet in them. Clinging on by the big toe.

View attachment 749092
Unflattering dress for her legs

Reactions: 6
The idolization of ITF in Lydia’s thread is 100% what keeps me away from there.

Vicky and Lydia are cut from the same cloth in my view — all the way down to their matching dogs, range rovers and wannabe husbands.😉
I just got numb enough that the ITF rave posts don't bother me that much any more. It's like, when you get used to a knee pain when the weather switches. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.