InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's rather insensitive to Alex for her to upload that, I'm sure he has spoke about kids in past videos, like "when we have a kid...."etc like what are his views? Mind you I suppose she says not now but may feel different when 35 BUT your body click is ticking then you really need to know what each other really wants before marriage!

I just really feel for Alex after watching that! You can't say to a man that, not now may feel different in 5 years, what happens in 5 years -oh no I still don't want kids? He could be thinking from what she is saying she does want to try in a few years
They surely have talked about that issue privately, and he is free to leave if it bothers him to wait.

Reactions: 11
Also this statement is ridiculous, her bestie Lydia talked about not wanting kids in a video 3 months ago
2DD5F2E5-C8C1-4D4E-A47B-DC294D85A56E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

At 7:45 there they talk about kids. I really remember then and there before they even got married they they weren’t on the same page. Now they are married and it seems like she is very wary while Alex has continued to be vocal about wanting kids.

Honestly this is sad for him. Alex is a twit but if this is something he really wants, it’s a real shame she married him if kids aren’t her plan. Vicky holds the cards on everything and this makes me think his resentment towards her will only continue to grow.

And recently she said the frickin’ lights in their backyard could be used for a gender reveal!! To upload this speech right after is such a blow and gives a glimpse into the struggling dynamic between them.

I don’t want kids. My ex did and it is why we split so he could find someone to have a family with. He met another wonderful gal and they just had his first child a couple months ago. It filled my heart with happiness for him as I know that’s something he really wanted. Sometimes letting someone go so they can have the family they want is an act of love in itself

Alex has major issues but if he wants to be a father he deserves that opportunity…..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I didn't get the same vibe as others on here. I think she left it quite open ended. People who know they don't want kids...don't say "that may change down the line". It's something they have come to terms with and are comfortable saying aloud. Her hemming and hawing and seeming reluctance to make it final leads me to believe that she knows she will eventually have or try to have children but doesn't want to the pressure of people asking or assuming (hence why she mentioned the photo). Just my opinion. I get not being sure either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

At 7:45 there they talk about kids. I really remember then and there before they even got married they they weren’t on the same page. Now they are married and it seems like she is very wary while Alex has continued to be vocal about wanting kids.

Honestly this is sad for him. Alex is a twit but if this is something he really wants, it’s a real shame she married him if kids aren’t her plan. Vicky holds the cards on everything and this makes me think his resentment towards her will only continue to grow.

And recently she said the frickin’ lights in their backyard could be used for a gender reveal!! To upload this speech right after is such a blow and gives a glimpse into the struggling dynamic between them.

I don’t want kids. My ex did and it is why we split so he could find someone to have a family with. He met another wonderful gal and they just had his first child a couple months ago. It filled my heart with happiness for him as I know that’s something he really wanted. Sometimes letting someone go so they can have the family they want is an act of love in itself

Alex has major issues but if he wants to be a father he deserves that opportunity…..
If he wants to be a father he is free to leave, right? Or is he a hostage? I mean....🙃
Just because in the past he said he wanted kids doesn't mean he isn't entitled to change his mind. The same applies to her....
I don't get why some people are feeling bad for him. He is a grown up! Besides, Im sure they have discussed this many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watch the video but I can say that the reason why she doesn’t want kid now is because of her “career”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't get the same vibe as others on here. I think she left it quite open ended. People who know they don't want kids...don't say "that may change down the line". It's something they have come to terms with and are comfortable saying aloud. Her hemming and hawing and seeming reluctance to make it final leads me to believe that she knows she will eventually have or try to have children but doesn't want to the pressure of people asking or assuming (hence why she mentioned the photo). Just my opinion. I get not being sure either way.
I know what you mean, I thought it was a strange approach to talk about it like that and leave it open ended too. Although I do wonder if it was left open ended like that because it’s still a point of discussion between her and Alex. Considering they often sit down together to talk through topics and he’s always appearing in her blogs, I’m surprised something that is so serious and involves them both equally wouldn’t be spoken about together in this vlog. I also think she spoke in first person about how she feels a lot and didn’t really imply that it was a 50:50 joint decision. 🤔

Reactions: 6
I kind of get the impression she’s dangling kids in front of Alex as a way to control him. Like an “I don’t want kids now, but if you stick around I may want them later, but I know I have you by the balls because I’m your meal ticket” sort of thing. Sure she’s free to change her mind, but if she’s just manipulating him into sticking around with no intention of ever being ready, then that’s just messed up.

If they’re not going to have kids, they should really downsize their home 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think her face looked better in those getty photos, had more of the look that she had years ago. She looks better without all the Photoshop, she still is styled way too old.

Also I remeber her saying she was feeling broody a year or two ago so I'm surprised she said she doesn't want kids. I've never really wanted kids and I've never gotten baby fever or whatever so to me it seems weird that someone would express that but then not want kids.

I don't think she should be a mom. She and Alex have such a toxic relationship. They shouldn't raise kids together

Reactions: 8
Its an interesting topic, I mean her, lydia and Josie all said about not wanting kids, I could be wrong about josie just something ai read, they all live thier lives through IG wouldn't you agree? Everything is done for IG I just wonder if they lived thier own life for them they might come to a different decision but yeah i dont know, before I had my baby this year I got asked all the time when i was having kids, it really got me down affected me mentally so maybe she did the vid to stop ppl asking

Reactions: 7
Its an interesting topic, I mean her, lydia and Josie all said about not wanting kids, I could be wrong about josie just something ai read, they all live thier lives through IG wouldn't you agree? Everything is done for IG I just wonder if they lived thier own life for them they might come to a different decision but yeah i dont know, before I had my baby this year I got asked all the time when i was having kids, it really got me down affected me mentally so maybe she did the vid to stop ppl asking
This. If people were really in her DMs congratulating her on being pregnant as she asserts in the video, I can imagine that would be annoying, intrusive and incredibly presumptuous. I can see her making this statement (which really was pretty non committal) as a way to have people back off.

I know what you mean, I thought it was a strange approach to talk about it like that and leave it open ended too. Although I do wonder if it was left open ended like that because it’s still a point of discussion between her and Alex. Considering they often sit down together to talk through topics and he’s always appearing in her blogs, I’m surprised something that is so serious and involves them both equally wouldn’t be spoken about together in this vlog. I also think she spoke in first person about how she feels a lot and didn’t really imply that it was a 50:50 joint decision. 🤔
She has a very bad habit of doing that with a lot of things. In reality, we all know that the woman has to do the "heavy lifting" of pregnancy, but it really needs to be a decision of both people to have or not have children. I would hope that she hasn't made the decision arbitrarily without discussing it with her husband and honestly, I wouldn't think much of him to be cuckolded over something like that.

Reactions: 8
If he wants to be a father he is free to leave, right? Or is he a hostage? I mean....🙃
Obviously…. !! 🙄🙄🙄

But do you really think divorce is such a desirable thing? It’s things like this that do break marriages apart which is sad in and of itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I work with children (regular preschool kids and special needs students), and their families. And the stories I could tell. I had this family whose child had a lot of special needs, and it took a toll on the marriage. One meeting, the dad confined in me that while he loves his 3 kids, he thought that his wife hated to have kids, and she was only with him for the money, which made sense, because I hardly saw her in school.

Then, before Christmas, their special needs child died due to a hemorrhagic stroke at a young age of 8. Months after that, he discovered that the child wasn't his, it was a product of an affair. So he filed for divorce and got the custody of the kids.

RE: Victoria and Alex. What if the reason why she 'controls' him is because she knows he won't leave her because of his personality. I think she also knows that he belittles her in all the ways that he can, so by controlling her uterus for kids, she can get back at him.

But their relationship is so toxic, having a child will make it even more harmful to the three of them.

Vic and Alex, if you're reading this, please go to couples' therapy. You really need it, and as much as we criticize you, we don't want your marriage to fail, without any kind of intervention.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I bet they both feel stuck, they've known eachother for so long they've prob built up the idea of themselves together that is it hard to think about it not happening.

But clearly he belittles her appearance and her eating, seemed to hold out on proposing when she really wanted it, mooches off of her, has no ambition, I wonder if he still holds resentment for her cheating. But if he was already belittling and trying to control her I could see why she's be tempted to cheat. But then she's also holding the purse strings, giving him the house he wanted in the country side, and the dog, but then who knows what else. Either way him clearly stating his mental health is hurting is sad and so is the fact that Vic needs to cry on her peloton and post reels pandering to 12 year olds (brief underwear shots) for validation clearly show she's not good either.

I'm sure in real life as separate people they'd be ok but they clearly need some help. Even if you have a strong healthy relationship your mental health can be crap but I'm sure whatever it is theyve got going on isn't helping either of them.

Reactions: 12
She said that her and Alex have discussed having children many times and that for now he doesn’t want children. Whether or not his opinion has changed because he simply has changed his mind over the years and doesn’t want children right now or because he’s going along with Vic is a whole other thing. He seems controlling but also probably loves his cushy life with Vic. She’s definitely left it open ended because she might change her mind in the future and so might Alex. Which is fair enough.

I don’t particularly like Vic but I didn’t really see anything wrong with what she said but I do think she could’ve included Alex into the conversation so she’s not talking on his behalf to her followers.

Reactions: 13
I used to follow Victoria but now I've unfollowed as I'm visually impaired. She posts tiny writing on her stories every week and I can no longer support her. Just for that.

Might be nothing to her but she's just lost a follower with a disability because she only considers those who can see.

So I am out.

To add, I wouldn't usually complain but it is effing ridiculous how small the text is.
I think she would be receptive if you explained that she should look at ways to create content that engages those with visual impairments. I had to learn more about it when I created a website a few years ago and it’s a pretty interesting way to make your brand more inclusive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Alex is free to leave but if he has no backup family etc thats hard.. I feel for him in that sense hope he does whsts right for him, i also find it sad that lydia openly said she wouldn't be able to have colourfull kids toys around the home because it doesn't fit into the aesthetic of thier home - thats what I mean when I say living through IG and not real life.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't want kids that's fine but I hope she's told Alex.
I doubt, she's too busy filming in her attic and crying in her Peloton to do that. I don't even think they talk about serious stuff like children, money and investments. The two of them are playing house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.