Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TightShip

Vic, you mean we don’t WANT to be ready for this suit bc quite frankly, who wears a green tartan suit?! And where to?? She looks like a clown again…and why is she always wearing her own scruffy pumps to photoshoots? Doesn’t HC make shoes? A boot would have looked much betterView attachment 763672View attachment 763673
I don't get the hate for her suits, I think that looks cracking. And a heel is definitely better with that shape of trouser, it makes her legs look longer and she'd look frumpy in a boot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Just posting this here, her dream specifications. Keep dreaming big, Bentley will never cough up a freebie for a girl who hates paying maintenance for her mid-priced Range Rover.

Sophie Shohet must be laughing at her desperation. Sophie and her husband David have a McLaren Senna, a custom Porsche for her, and Lamborghinis, which they all paid for.

You can buy that Bentley, Victoria. Just sell your Range Rover and save up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Come on, She has been invited to lidl’s greenhouse party, There she has 1 nit friend and let’s not forget fun time with that other nit Josie!
A trifecta of countryside twats! 😝 But I don't think they're real friends -- more like frenemies.

Did you guys ever listen to Amelia's podcast? In one episode she talked about Victoria wanting to connect with her on a personal level following her broken engagement. They were on a Lancome trip and Vicky was like "babesssss what's going on...lemme come to your hotel room babeeee and we'll chat." But Amelia said no because she classifies Vicky as merely a "work friend" (*cough* acquaintance) who she didn't want to have a heart to heart with.

I was listening to that episode on a flight to Paris and snorted my vodka through my nose chuckling at that 😅😂 Amelia is kind of a queen at politely shading her.

• Wow
  • Haha

Chocolateorange67

I think they’ll split up in a year or so and she’ll move on to someone else pretty quickly. She’ll choose someone more ‘high end’ in Jade Holland Coopers circle and he will go back to his roots in Manchester. My prediction!

• Wow
  • Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
“I’m really not one for reading. I don’t have the time or patience for it.”

Wowwwwwww. I’ve felt her to be an superficial bimbo quite a bit already but what a daft thing to say. Gosh she’s embarrassing…. 😬😬😬😬

• Sad
  • Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
„Manifesting“ a car that costs more than 200.000£
What the actual hell
By the way, I’m sure the meaning behind manifesting is not bagging until you get things gifted…
I love the way she details the colours and trim she wants, just in case Bentley feels like knocking up a freebie for her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

QueenDecember

VIP Member
And also way to drag the people who helped get her to this place. Live-in boyfriend who does photography maybe? Her friend who’s stuck with her even through a move 6 or 7 time zones behind? I don’t know? GLEAM.
Exactly. I’m not at all an aspiring model but let’s say I was on the cover of Forbes — I’d only think to thank everyone who has supported me and helped me achieve my dreams. That having them by my side means the world to me and that I couldn’t have come as far as I have without their love and support.

Vicky? Nah. Per her own words, all she thinks about are the faces of people who don’t like her. Seems like a quite miserable existence she leads but go off lispy

• Heart
  • Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I work with children (regular preschool kids and special needs students), and their families. And the stories I could tell. I had this family whose child had a lot of special needs, and it took a toll on the marriage. One meeting, the dad confined in me that while he loves his 3 kids, he thought that his wife hated to have kids, and she was only with him for the money, which made sense, because I hardly saw her in school.

Then, before Christmas, their special needs child died due to a hemorrhagic stroke at a young age of 8. Months after that, he discovered that the child wasn't his, it was a product of an affair. So he filed for divorce and got the custody of the kids.

RE: Victoria and Alex. What if the reason why she 'controls' him is because she knows he won't leave her because of his personality. I think she also knows that he belittles her in all the ways that he can, so by controlling her uterus for kids, she can get back at him.

But their relationship is so toxic, having a child will make it even more harmful to the three of them.

Vic and Alex, if you're reading this, please go to couples' therapy. You really need it, and as much as we criticize you, we don't want your marriage to fail, without any kind of intervention.

• Sad

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Sophie Shohet once said in a video that she cannot have trips abroad because of the demand of her agency. So she focuses on things that she does enjoy such as cars, bags and beauty treatments.

What I'm trying to say is yes, Sophie and David lead a luxurious lifestyle but they had made choices such as not having any children and not splurging on vacations. These choices lead them to having a house in Virginia Water in Surrey, having multiple supercars, amazing handbags and a stable business.

I do think that people can totally spend their money on things that they deserve such as trips to Maldives, buying properties, having investments and so on. But these "influenzas" have been so deluded on having everything free that they don't focus on the future. It's all a competition who gets to buy this ASAP, who goes there first etc. But the thing is, majority of the fashion elite/ influencers come from affluent backgrounds, and can go and create content from different spots around the world. They don't need a free holiday to do that.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Infidelity was Alex' problem. I remember Victoria mentioning it in a post before that Alex cheated on her a couple of times.

So, she is to blame why is she is stuck to a guy whose lazy and is a gaslighter.
It’s been confirmed in these threads that Vicky cheated on Alex with a neighbor.

Frankly I think they’re both toxic and have a very strange relationship. If they do ever split, I hope it’s before they have kids - but they seem so codependent on each other….

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Of course she does!!! 😂😂

Are all those stupid teeny lipstick bullet cases, toppers and tassels biodegradable? I get the full sized ones are refillable but those are such a frivolous and wasteful freebie
I know someone who might take them off her. 😏 #recycling
Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

vitton05

Alex makes me cringe so bad, he’s the biggest try hard. Trying to be all quirky and different but he’s just a basic insta husband milking his wife’s achievements 🤮

supershark

VIP Member
In her reel of her and Alex at Bicester Village, someone commented they're not wearing masks and she's like "it's not legally required" like... shouldn't you still wear masks just to stop the spread and do your part for the rest of the community? Even if I'm double vaxxed (and have been for 2 months), I still wear my mask everywhere just in case there is someone with a weaker immune system or someone who isn't vaxxed due to personal or medical choice. Very selfish tbh and unsurprising since she's so self centered and privileged.
I've been double vaccinated since March and still wear masks everywhere. It shouldn't have to be "law" to show care for those around you. 🙄

We've reached the point in this pandemic that there are two clearly defined groups of people:
  1. Those who wear masks out of respect for their community as the delta variant rages on
  2. Those who do not wear masks because they're ignorant, stupid twats
Can't say I'm surprised to see her and Alex in the later category.

• Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
I personally think she’s very pretty but she’s skin and bones 😬
I haven’t been keeping up to date with her lately but yesterday I watched some vlogs and in almost everyone there was talk or footage of exercise, and a lot of her meals look very restricted/small??
I think Vic naturally carries more weight in her lower body, especially her legs. Nothing wrong with of that course and it’s healthier than storing weight around her middle. But I think she strives to keep her legs as slim as possible by dieting and exercising and that means her upper body gets very thin indeed. My sister in law is exactly the same build. Plus I think she also believes designer clothes hang better on a very thin body.