InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful. I just don't see any occasion when anyone would wear such a dress and the way she's styled it is atrocious. Agree with above re the AG doll and Heidi Montag.

Reactions: 8
Oh no that marble in her dressing room isn't working is it? she really needs to rip it ALL out and start again. The cupboards are just such odd shapes and don't get the started on the pictures on the wall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just watched the vlog and I am really amazed that she is so proud of her idea to make a coat out of this hideous pink fabric - it sounded to me as if this is the only suggestion of hers that they accepted and that's why she was so proud of herself :LOL:. So far for the collection that she 'designed' herself 🧐..

Edit: And who would pay 1200 Euro for this trench coat :eek:? Do they really think that there will be people buying it🤣?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Lydiot put money into their home purchase. I believe Lydiot’s role was helping them FIND the home.
I was just about to say this. I'm sure our lazy sloth just forwarded some details by email!

Reactions: 6
At least she finally set foot in a museum 😅 too bad it is only because it was the location of a fashion week event and she spent the whole time photographing herself in front of an “instagrammable” lion statue.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think the full body suit is awful, I am okay with the green blazer if it is worn alone. Full body suit feels to me like she is wearing a 🤡 suit.

• Haha
Oh wow. Those Dior/field photos are BAD...! A complete misfire on all counts. Horrible styling, horrible posing and horribly shot/edited photos.

Great job by the mighty team! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cannot fathom anyone wearing this outfit on a “night out” as she says. Is she joking?
Night out to what? AC/DC concert?

Okay then ….
Oh dear, there was a massive Earthquake... because Christian Dior rotated so heavily in his grave.

Oh wow. Those Dior/field photos are BAD...! A complete misfire on all counts. Horrible styling, horrible posing and horribly shot/edited photos.

Great job by the mighty team! 😅
Gives me Lydia pre-YT vibes.
48889097-7C68-4002-BE22-4E99125C7FDF.jpeg
Oh, oops.. the wrong pic, my bad...
1632155104250.png
1632155188189.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.