Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosemarina

VIP Member
I took out a free trial subscription to The Times recently because I wanted to see what it was like. Anyway, I rang today to cancel it and they asked for feedback, and I said I wasn't terribly happy about the whole Eric Joyce/India Knight situation, with her continuing to put out frivolous articles with absolutely no acknowledgment of what had happened, and the guy who took my call knew exactly what I was talking about and said he'd pass on the feedback to head office. He also implied that quite a lot of people had already given that kind of feedback.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Imagine being sensitive about Saatchi being an investor, but being fine with a truly obnoxious woman who stands by a convicted pedophile and even before he got caught for that, a perpetually violent, brawling, seedy, predatory, drunk driving idiot.

The fact that Eric is openly out and about morally posturing on twitter shows what a psycho he is. I doubt he has a shred of conscience. I doubt India has a shred of conscience left either. she's truly committed to him, and he is a soulless monster.

It's truly hilarious to see how India manages to hold onto her horrifically judgmental misogynistic nature, but exclude convicted pedophile husband Eric Joyce from her world of moral judgment. Women who don't look how she thinks they should (hilarious in itself given she's a rancid-looking old buffalo)? Scoffed at, despised. Women who don't marry? She judges as weird and abnormal. Women who don't want or have kids? Judge, jury and executioner. Blokes? Her bar for admiration and acceptance is on the floor in the piss-soaked bogs at this point. She'll forgive them anything. She was always utterly awful, and I always suspected she was the type of horrifically insecure woman who just wants to be claimed by a man, no matter how awful he is, because it's the one way she can tell herself she has value, but she's gone out and proved it by sticking with Joyce.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
“We all know hitting a child cannot be an expression of love” 🤢🤢🤢

India Knight should not be allowed to write about children full stop, less what does and does not constitute “expressions of love”.

The audacity of this woman is outrageous.

And no, I don’t believe women should be held accountable for partners or family members crimes but she is responsible for her own complicity. She should have the grace to resign her column. It’s an outrage she and Eric Joyce are protected and enabled by her step father, Andrew Knight, chairman of the Times newspapers.

73A8EC71-CD3C-417E-A040-CCD08986D631.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I cannot believe the column by IK today. She goes on about Linda E's deep rooted issues perhaps having something to do with the fact that she was married to man accused of sexually assaulting woman. Are we in some dystopian world....... how is she allowed to continuing writing for the Times it is madness!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I will never forget when Sali had her rant and India called us beef faces and to 'stop talking about someone you don' t know you FUCK', she also offered to call the police for Sali.
Now we all know this was at the same time she knew Eric was being investigated for watching child abuse, yet wanted police involvement for here.
But she felt free enough to judge people. And still does.
A shameless individual.

Reactions: 25

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
They are an absolutely hideous pair. I can't think how the likes of Sali Hughes can square ranting and raving about the likes us of bitching in a corner of the internet but is absolutely fine with cosying up with a man who searches baby rape online.

Funny old thing isn't it, the moral compass?

• Sad

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I'd normally agree but in this instance IK has stood by her violent p a e * * partner, allowed their relationship to be used as a mitigating factor in his sentencing and put her relationship with him above her own special needs daughter. And she has continued to breezily act like she is the expert on everything while judging others.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What the hell?
In her recent column about Adele and divorce (still not adhering to her 'stop talking about people you don't know' adage btw) India actually has the gall to say
'you put your children first, then your husband....'

She really is just monstrous.

• Wow
  • Angry

For the truth

I followed IK on Twitter from the beginning and saw the very many lows. Pissed late at night and ranting at women she thought were after E - as she referred. Then the big move to Suffolk, E out of London and away from potential trouble or so she thought. She has put everything on the line to preserve the relationship including her own kids by the look of it. And likely her friends. She made her usual random Twitter appearance to flog her latest book (well late to put the E drama behind her) and it was interesting to see who didn’t offer up the usual happy publication day guff. Sali H and Caitlin M for two.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Ugh is she really comparing her grotty marriage to the Obamas? And her revolting husband to Barrack Obama?
Those must be some rose tinted spectacles she wears.
And quotes how Michelle said it was little kids was caused problems in the Obamas marriage…👀

I don’t think that’s quite the same thing, India.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Was George Floyd a hero? No

Did he deserve what happened to him? Absolutely not

Was JB's tweet tasteless? Absolutely

Was it the worst tweet in the history of tweets? No

As I said earlier I wish people would get more outraged about other stuff than a tasteless tweet from JB which seems to be a dig at Harry and Meghan more than anything. Where's the outrage from those on Twitter about Eric Joyce tweeting away as if nothing has happened? He doesn't even get a fraction of the stick JB got today.

And some of the replies she has gotten are far worse than the original tweet. Stuff like no wonder her son took her own life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I would presume mostly nepotism. Is her stepdad ( from whom she takes her surname) still at the Times? Her ex husband, Jeremy Langmead, father of her sons, the one who is now out as a gay man, is also working for the Times.
I think this is at the root of India's need to tell single women she's superior to them simply by being married. Every man she had married has not been interested in India physically. Jeremy was interested in dick. Eric is interested in pre-pubescent girls. That has to burn, that no man you've been with ever really fancied you, but was using you as a human shield, a beard to hide his gayness, or mask his pedophilia.

• Heart

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
“We all know hitting a child cannot be an expression of love” 🤢🤢🤢

India Knight should not be allowed to write about children full stop, less what does and does not constitute “expressions of love”.

The audacity of this woman is outrageous.

And no, I don’t believe women should be held accountable for partners or family members crimes but she is responsible for her own complicity. She should have the grace to resign her column. It’s an outrage she and Eric Joyce are protected and enabled by her step father, Andrew Knight, chairman of the Times newspapers.

View attachment 646862
she is utterly vile. It’s not even that she has zero self awareness, it’s that she thinks she is above it all. That sense of entitlement.

• Angry

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Show me a columnist photo giving “sidelined as much as possible by the editors but can’t be axed whilst Daddy remains in charge” 💅

5B22E736-F7CA-44A2-B97E-16F061AA8D2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow