India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie Burchill is correct about Eric Joyce but I disagree with her on most other things.

Reactions: 12
yeah I remember that, I hadn't heard about the pregnancy thing either but if someone is willing to do what he did then I think there is little I couldn't imagine him doing. Ironically, because she does seem to have a very high opinion of herself :LOL:
I followed Burchill on Twitter and she said that she would follow everyone who followed her, eventually. She hadn’t got round to following me and has limited who can reply to her unless I think if she is following you.

She’s outraged quite a few other people I follow with the Sussex baby tweet.

Reactions: 2
Also, not sure why that means a roadside death penalty is ok.
so apprently he was involved in an armed robbery and one of the guys with him did it, as people have said it is irrelevant anyway and doesn't justify what happened, it seems like the police are trying ot spread this around to ruin his name

Reactions: 3
Was George Floyd a hero? No

Did he deserve what happened to him? Absolutely not

Was JB's tweet tasteless? Absolutely

Was it the worst tweet in the history of tweets? No

As I said earlier I wish people would get more outraged about other stuff than a tasteless tweet from JB which seems to be a dig at Harry and Meghan more than anything. Where's the outrage from those on Twitter about Eric Joyce tweeting away as if nothing has happened? He doesn't even get a fraction of the stick JB got today.

And some of the replies she has gotten are far worse than the original tweet. Stuff like no wonder her son took her own life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I think what’s outrageous is Eric Joyce, convicted p.aedophile, still having a verified Twitter account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What happened to George Floyd was horrible but there is no point rewriting history and pretending that he was a saint. If he was involved in an armed robbery discussing it is not irrelevant and it's not about trying to justify what happened to him or trying to ruin his reputation. It's just stating facts. No one should have history rewritten for them.

Looks like Julie Burchill is gone from Twitter now. She seems to be the only public figure who is actually willing to acknowledge the heinous crimes of Eric Judge

Reactions: 7
Turns out she left and wasn't suspended. India and Eric can go back to normal as none of the blue ticks will dare say anything

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Julie Burchill is a racist disgrace but I did enjoy her tweets to India. Best things she’s ever written, by far!

It’s a shame we can’t have a genuine working class journalist who isn’t a racist, bigoted piece of tit stand up to India, Eric and their ultra-protected little bubble of privilege and paedophilia, isn’t it? Where’s Suzanne Moore? She’s not pally with India, is she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
George Floyd did some terrible things but as far as I know none of them were known to the police when they killed him.

Reactions: 6