Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
I think even if Eric Joyce was my sibling I would find it extremely difficult to have him in my life in any way. This is next level revolting. To think IK sits in her tainted tower judging others while she shares her life, home, bed with that piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

SharkAttack

VIP Member
There’s a good comment on her Twitter yesterday where someone says they miss IK’s ‘sane presence’ on Twitter and someone else replies to say sane? She helped get a paedophile off, there’s nothing sane about that.
Still makes me sick that she’s carrying on her life as if nothing happened while the children that were abused for Eric’s pleasure will never stop suffering.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
I think what’s outrageous is Eric Joyce, convicted p.aedophile, still having a verified Twitter account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Furnessian

VIP Member
There is nothing relatable about her. I’m her target market too and I have absolutely no interest in someone who looks like an extra in a halloween horror telling me why my eyeliner is dragging, especially one who chose a nonce over her daughter.

• Heart

Mokie

Chatty Member
Wasn’t LE married to the dodgy model agency boss when she was in her early 20’s? So 30 years ago. Yet IK currently resides with a convicted sex offender. The absolute nerve of this woman.

• Angry

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
I cannot believe that EJ is still active on Twitter. I'd honestly slope off and die quietly in a corner if it came public that I'd searched "two men raping girl". 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
She's putrid. Not as putrid as Eric the convicted criminal abuse-downloader, but a thoroughly deluded, entitled, messed-up, enabling, gross human being nonetheless.

• Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Never forget his dalliance with a 17 year old girl when he was 51. He had known this girl since she was 8, as he was friends with her parents.
He truly is repulsive.
India isn't much better.

• Sick
  • Angry

Rosie878

VIP Member
They are an absolutely hideous pair. I can't think how the likes of Sali Hughes can square ranting and raving about the likes us of bitching in a corner of the internet but is absolutely fine with cosying up with a man who searches baby rape online.

Funny old thing isn't it, the moral compass?
Isn’t she soon to release some sort of documentary on bullying? Wherever it is shown/broadcast I will be submitting a complaint asking why a woman who merrily tweets with friends about giving the addresses of innocent women to violent paedophiles is allowed to produce such a piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mokie

Chatty Member
Just wanted to remind anyone new to this thread. The picture of India posted further up in the thread is from when she went for her post lockdown haircut. In her own words, she rocked up at Hershesons for her press treatment with unwashed, matted hair (I’m still shocked by the arrogance of this). This was despite shilling a hair product in her ST column a few weeks earlier she claimed had left her lockdown locks luscious and glossy.

• Sad
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I was thinking of leaving a comment under the article but I no doubt that her column is heavily moderated.
I just read the column - she actually says Linda Evangelista's husband is accused of rape of minors. I cannot get over her callousness about the whole thing. Dreadful woman.

• Wow
  • Angry