India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh is she really comparing her grotty marriage to the Obamas? And her revolting husband to Barrack Obama?
Those must be some rose tinted spectacles she wears.
And quotes how Michelle said it was little kids was caused problems in the Obamas marriage…👀

I don’t think that’s quite the same thing, India.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn't she on her third marriage though? Surely she's completely missed the point. Michelle said something about not jacking it in after 5 years. Obviously the one she should have walked away from is the one she's still in.

Reactions: 11
Yes, it’s the sheer brass neck of her. Staggering.

And next we have a food column: “home food, not restaurants. Food and life, food and pottering, useful kitchen things.”

Can we have a home/food/life column from someone whose home life does not involve a convicted sex offender by someone who helped said offender to avoid doing time.

Also is she basically ripping off Nigella’s column she had in The Times about 25 years ago (does anyone else remember it? Iirc it’s what led to her cooking book career)

Home/food/life is so vague, it’s a bit of this and that, no expertise or qualifications required. I wonder if she would rather something in the realm of culture/literature but I bet that team have the measure of her. Sounds like she needs to do two pieces per week to justify an over-inflated salary… so she has come up with this as a last resort.

TLDR; Chairman’s stepdaughter, what an amazing gig

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Marriage is hard. No one is perfect 😳
Comments are turned off for this article.. you don’t say

I don't read The Times and there's a paywall, but I saw the article reposted on Twitter. It's beyond belief that she'd see any parallels between her marriage and the Obamas!

The editors also share the blame for this. They are the ones who read the article, know that it's written by India Knight, and still decide it's publishable. Sadly, India Knight's being paid large sums of money to write offensive drivel and The Times won't take responsibility for the fact they're supporting her.

And yeah I know it's petty, but this headshot is scary af. Her eyes follow you around the room like a Poundland Mona Lisa. Brrr.

1672672859552.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A more recent pic:

I’m so disappointed in India, I must admit I used to really really like her but I can’t reconcile my brain her choices. I’m sure there’s loads we don’t know…but still??
They say you end up with the face you deserve...

Reactions: 5
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but tit like this does make me believe there's a whole world of ponces amongst those at the top, I can't otherwise explain how or why they keep publishing these awful takes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but tit like this does make me believe there's a whole world of ponces amongst those at the top, I can't otherwise explain how or why they keep publishing these awful takes.
The establishment

Reactions: 2
Did she ever actually marry the vile creature?
There is no evidence on line that she did. Always referred to as her partner.
Her loyalty to him is baffling. I don't like her at all but don't think she is stupid. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 8
There is no evidence on line that she did. Always referred to as her partner.
Her loyalty to him is baffling. I don't like her at all but don't think she is stupid. I just don't get it.
I think she is just desperate for a man and would rather shack up with a fat, beef-faced alcoholic nonce with ‘anger issues’ than sit by herself in her (too big for her) Suffolk house.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's not like she is in a position of zero power and has no choice but to stay with him- she is solvent, has a great job and influential friends and family and no kids with him. Entirely her decision and this is what she has gone with. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 14
I'm wondering if the ST has a new editor and that IK's been deliberately sidelined, hence the move to the magazine section from next Sunday to write about food, which for India is her "idea of heaven". The column in the newspaper has always been a prestigious gig, after all.

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if the ST has a new editor and that IK's been deliberately sidelined, hence the move to the magazine section from next Sunday to write about food, which for India is her "idea of heaven". The column in the newspaper has always been a prestigious gig, after all.
Perhaps but she also has the beauty column in Style too. God knows why she gets these gigs.

Reactions: 3
New column going well then
These comments are amazing and make me want to sign up to the The Times so I can up arrow them.

I always forget about the horror monster that is India Knight and then look at Tattle on a Sunday night and think YES! You exist - let's read what other people who realise how revolting you are have to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These comments are amazing and make me want to sign up to the The Times so I can up arrow them.

I always forget about the horror monster that is India Knight and then look at Tattle on a Sunday night and think YES! You exist - let's read what other people who realise how revolting you are have to say.
I'm so surprised they haven't disabled comments, I am happy more people are learning about her awful husband

Reactions: 12