India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title is not appropriate.

Summary - India Knight's partner Eric Joyce pleaded guilty to offences relating to accessing images of children being sexually abused. He received a suspended jail sentence.

India carries on as normal, writing snooty columns.

Her ex husband Andrew O' Hagan was interviewed by the Guardian and it was mentioned that he and India's 16 year old daughter (who has disabilities) is living with him and his wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
Sarah Phelps, who India follows, replied to this tweet about Eric's recent tweeting (from a locked account, hence the anonymisation).

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 11.50.26.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’s still with him. How can she stay?
No confirmation either way but the silence is deafening. You would want to distance yourself from him if you were no longer together.

But India’s has therapy and it’s all okay now so that’s good. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s still with him. How can she stay?
No confirmation either way but the silence is deafening. You would want to distance yourself from him if you were no longer together.
Her relationship with him was used as mitigation in his sentencing (in August) and the address he gave in court was hers, so if she has left him then it could only have been very recently. I agree that she would surely have announced it publicly if she was leaving him.

I wonder how long her twitter silence will last, considering he is already 'back'? Is she staying quiet until everything dies down and she hopes people have forgotten? Or is there a comeback piece in the works, announcing her return as a public figure by writing about her ordeal and how her and Eric have 'done the work' in therapy and *they* are now fine, thank you?

And I wonder why he promised a statement after the sentencing if he wasn't going to deliver it? Did he think things would go differently?

Reactions: 15
She has a book out soon, I wonder if that will go ahead.

OK just looked, now out next spring. It was supposed to be October.

Reactions: 5
Now we know why that book kept getting delayed (I’m sure she announced it years ago). It’s a retelling of Nancy Mitford’s The Pursuit of Love.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she staying quiet until everything dies down and she hopes people have forgotten?
I think this is the reason. There are still comments under her column tweets that do not have n o n c e in them and are genuine (as far as I know) responses to the column.
And I wonder why he promised a statement after the sentencing if he wasn't going to deliver it? Did he think things would go differently?
Being a deluded psychopath, I bet he did.

Reactions: 6
People can retweet him with their own comments added though. And he will see all of them. Sucks to be him, the disgusting pervert.

Reactions: 7
Just wanted to remind anyone new to this thread. The picture of India posted further up in the thread is from when she went for her post lockdown haircut. In her own words, she rocked up at Hershesons for her press treatment with unwashed, matted hair (I’m still shocked by the arrogance of this). This was despite shilling a hair product in her ST column a few weeks earlier she claimed had left her lockdown locks luscious and glossy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just wanted to remind anyone new to this thread. The picture of India posted further up in the thread is from when she went for her post lockdown haircut. In her own words, she rocked up at Hershesons for her press treatment with unwashed, matted hair (I’m still shocked by the arrogance of this). This was despite shilling a hair product in her ST column a few weeks earlier she claimed had left her lockdown locks luscious and glossy.
That is beyond disgraceful. It’s like going to the dentist having not brushed your teeth for a week 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The title has been changed by moderators (fair enough) so just an early suggestion that we don't mention sex offenders in the next one.

Reactions: 4