India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
India hasn't written about it because she hopes it will go away. No chance
Very true.
I thought it would also be an interesting, albeit grim, topic for her friends to write about. Loyalty when the partner of your old friend has done something so morally repugnant yet stands by him.
Personally I couldn't be friends with her after her keeping him out of jail, staying with him and giving up her daughter for him. Plus her behaviour since is :sick:

Reactions: 12
Very true.
I thought it would also be an interesting, albeit grim, topic for her friends to write about. Loyalty when the partner of your old friend has done something so morally repugnant yet stands by him.
Personally I couldn't be friends with her after her keeping him out of jail, staying with him and giving up her daughter for him. Plus her behaviour since is :sick:
yeah I agree, I could never stand being around someone if I knew they had done something so vile, it is not just like him drunkenly beating up people, this is pretty much one of the worst crimes you can commit imo

Reactions: 8
Haha, I love Julie Burchill. I wonder if and when India will finally face the issue, which for her will probably mean playing the REAL victim (of Burchill and online 'bullies'), with Eric the poor dear man a close victimy second. Can't wait for the article trumpeting their 'pain',

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Haha, I love Julie Burchill. I wonder if and when India will finally face the issue, which for her will probably mean playing the REAL victim (of Burchill and online 'bullies'), with Eric the poor dear man a close victimy second. Can't wait for the article trumpeting their 'pain',
I would love to see them together on some kind of panel show :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Wonder if there will be much call for interviews about her forthcoming book.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Wonder if there will be much call for interviews about her forthcoming book.
Good point.
How can she promote it in person? At the moment she is hiding behind Twitter and her column.
I was amazed Anya Hindmarch had her quote on her new book - (the usual 'I loved this book so much!')
Genuinely her name attached to anything would put me off.
Wonder if she'll be on Sali's upcoming book?

Reactions: 9
There are several things I disagree with Julie Burchill about but I’ve always admired her and never more so than now
Exactly, honestly I never really liked her before this but I have a whole new respect for her now

Reactions: 3
She is a right head though. But not worse, on any level, than that n0nce.

Reactions: 11
Isn't it Eric? Various times I remember he has been in drunken fights with people, once with a teenager iirc?
Perhaps. He beat up some teenagers in a shop and got into drunken fights in the House of Commons bar from what I remember.
It’s the gun part that confused me.
She must have an incredibly low opinion of herself to have him in her home.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps. He beat up some teenagers in a shop and got into drunken fights in the House of Commons bar from what I remember.
It’s the gun part that confused me.
She must have an incredibly low opinion of herself to have him in her home.
yeah I remember that, I hadn't heard about the pregnancy thing either but if someone is willing to do what he did then I think there is little I couldn't imagine him doing. Ironically, because she does seem to have a very high opinion of herself :LOL:

Reactions: 1