India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show me a columnist photo giving “sidelined as much as possible by the editors but can’t be axed whilst Daddy remains in charge” 💅

5B22E736-F7CA-44A2-B97E-16F061AA8D2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What an absolute mess - did she know she was having her photo taken for a magazine??? 🤦‍♀️
I’m guessing the editorial team refused to organise/fund a shoot (as part of sidelining her) and requested a photo instead so she sent in an awful one to play brinkmanship, thinking it would be too unprofessional to run with. But they have 😈

Between the photo and a DPS about her Valentine’s Day plans with her partner the sex offender it was all even more vomit-inducing than usual.

Edit: DPS = double page spread

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Surely she must know she’s a hot mess. Her two half sisters Amaryllis and Afsaneh Knight (Andrew Knight’s daughters) are absolutely stunningly beautiful. India has a lot of issues and made a number of huge mistakes. She seems to be in complete denial of everything. And makes worse and worse choices. The Eric Joyce relationship is appalling.

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing the editorial team refused to organise/fund a shoot (as part of sidelining her) and requested a photo instead so she sent in an awful one to play brinkmanship, thinking it would be too unprofessional to run with. But they have 😈
But that IS a good photo of her… they could have gone with this….
CF4387D5-CD08-472B-93AA-7F82A4F33A55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s the eyebrows. I mean, she’s no looker but it’s the eyebrows that make her look so bleeping odd. What on earth has she done to them?

Reactions: 2
Show me a columnist photo giving “sidelined as much as possible by the editors but can’t be axed whilst Daddy remains in charge” 💅

View attachment 1966361
Why does her head look so tiny and her feet so gigantic? 😂
I was surprised not to see her on that Nepo baby journalist map/chart by Broken Bottle Boy that has been doing the rounds on twitter. She really is a prime example of nepotism.
She really is someone I have no sympathy for in the slightest. A ghastly individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But that IS a good photo of her… they could have gone with this….
View attachment 1968462
Why is she deliberately making her hair look worse?

View attachment 1966361
This outfit says 'standing on the doorstep at 6 a.m. to receive your food delivery.' Not judging really - we've all been there - but most of us wouldn't put it in a national newspaper.

• Haha
It’s the eyebrows. I mean, she’s no looker but it’s the eyebrows that make her look so bleeping odd. What on earth has she done to them?
Eyebrows are giving panto villain. I covered them up with my finger and she looks much friendlier.

• Haha
Total nepo baby; her connections keep her at the Times and on the publishers rosters when she should be shunned for the awful decisions she’s made.

Reactions: 12
Total nepo baby; her connections keep her at the Times and on the publishers rosters when she should be shunned for the awful decisions she’s made.
Its beyond being a nepo baby in her case. Imagine defending a nonce (to the extent of losing custody of your child)and having no consequences
Just vile.

• Sick
  • Heart
Another book!! Repurposed magazine columns 🙄
Who’s going to buy this tit?

Seriously. I am her target market, ie younger than her but well out of my 30s. I am too old for advice about make up - I know what suits me and am able to procure and apply it. I last bought a book with this premise when I was what, 14? (the Body Shop Book, for anyone of a similar vintage).

I also have no wish to take advice on looks from someone whose looks I really don’t wish to emulate.

This is bound to get rave reviews from all her mates, but I can’t - really can’t - see it flying off the shelves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who’s going to buy this tit?

Seriously. I am her target market, ie younger than her but well out of my 30s. I am too old for advice about make up - I know what suits me and am able to procure and apply it. I last bought a book with this premise when I was what, 14? (the Body Shop Book, for anyone of a similar vintage).

I also have no wish to take advice on looks from someone whose looks I really don’t wish to emulate.

This is bound to get rave reviews from all her mates, but I can’t - really can’t - see it flying off the shelves.
They could use this for the cover photo so people know what they're getting

1689527262596.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh seriously why can't she just f*ck off.
I don't know who she will get to endorse that book either.
Her 'look' is nothing to emulate. She doesn't look terrible (being charitable), but nothing worth copying. She's middle aged. I'm middle aged and think I look better. As do all of my female friends and relatives. What has she got to say worth listening to?