India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he and India sit there shovelling bowls of pasta down their gobs saying ‘it’s all just genetics’. Then retreat to their laptops for some alone time.
Disgusting pair.
IK has said horrible things about slim women over the age of 40 a few times. Insinuating that they cannot be trusted and it's just not possible to remain thin throughout your life without starvation. Jealous much?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
IK has said horrible things about slim women over the age of 40 a few times. Insinuating that they cannot be trusted and it's just not possible to remain thin throughout your life without starvation. Jealous much?
So much for her diet book then! I seem to remember she wanted to call it "Pig to Twig" which would make her what now? At the end of which was an emphatic passage that it was an absolutely easy diet for life to ramp back up for a short while whenever you wanted to lose a few pounds again. Just goes to show how much they believe in what they write when the publicity is over.

Reactions: 5
So much for her diet book then! I seem to remember she wanted to call it "Pig to Twig" which would make her what now? At the end of which was an emphatic passage that it was an absolutely easy diet for life to ramp back up for a short while whenever you wanted to lose a few pounds again. Just goes to show how much they believe in what they write when the publicity is over.
Well, it didn't seem to work terribly well for her did it? (I know, that's very catty).

Reactions: 4
Oh for God's sake. I would sincerely like to speak to anyone who has been influenced by India's appearance to purchase a product. Desperate to know what about how she actually looks has made anyone take the plunge and part with their cash. She is the antithesis of aspirational in both her outer self (that matted hair!) and the inner parts of her self she chooses to share.

Reactions: 15
I can't see the India Knight edit being a success. And #beautybossedit ? Does not feel very 2020

In fact, calling anything an edit just needs to duck off

Reactions: 11
I can't see the India Knight edit being a success. And #beautybossedit ? Does not feel very 2020

In fact, calling anything an edit just needs to duck off
Depends on the products and the price. If it's a good 'edit' (agh, duck off) people won't give a tit whose name (or cringey hashtag) is on the box. Can't imagine Sam Mcknight is thrilled about his hair products being associated with this though

View attachment 230598

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Depends on the products and the price. If it's a good 'edit' (agh, duck off) people won't give a tit whose name (or cringey hashtag) is on the box. Can't imagine Sam Mcknight is thrilled about his hair products being associated with this though

View attachment 230598
God, @cholulamare that image needs to come with a warning advisory message. What a cesspit her and her amore must live in. Unwashed, drunk and googling god knows what.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ugh. Her ST column today about how important it is to do your Christmas shopping online this year is so vulgar and inappropriate.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Interesting they’ve been careful not to hashtag or @ her in any of the tweets. They are obviously fully aware of the circumstances.
TBH if I was her I would not want to go to the supermarket in person to do my shopping for obvious reasons.... but yes bleating on about all the ocado slots for Christmas being booked up is so absolutely tone deaf it beggars belief. Are we horrified - Yes. Are we surprised - No.
It is becoming increasingly clear that there will be a country divide this Christmas with those who will carry on as normal with 12 trees and cupboards full of food and houses full of presents and those that will have nothing. I count myself lucky in the category of a family that will be fine this Christmas but in fact we have decided that it will be a less than low key affair. A nice Christmas lunch but no presents other than one secret santa. I don't want to come over all holier than thou but for personal reasons I never look forward to it and I think it is just consumerism personified. A pared back version would do well to suit the blue tickers and the influencer culture. I predict a backlash all round for the lavish affairs lots of people post.

Someone would rather pay India the money direct???? Surely not

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And I’m glad, as no other published person appears to give a monkeys. Maybe she’ll goad her into finally responding...

Reactions: 11