India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unlike in her case, gone, because you chose to live with a convicted p.aedophile. She is bleeping disgusting.
Eeuuw I hadn't actually read it - just the headline. I see she talks about the revolting Eric. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him? 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Genuinely think she is trying to get rid of the search results regarding Eric’s conviction by making sure her articles come up first. The way Boris did when he said his hobby was painting buses - it immediately pushed down the results regarding the Brexit bus.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It really pisses me off that she thinks it’s fine to write on this subject, actually mention her convicted p.aedophile partner and The Times, it’s readership, her Twitter followers think it’s all fine. What have we become?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It really pisses me off that she thinks it’s fine to write on this subject, actually mention her convicted p.aedophile partner and The Times, it’s readership, her Twitter followers think it’s all fine. What have we become?
It is gaslighting on a massive scale.
What tf are The Times thinking? I've given up trying to work out India Knight's thought process - she is shameless.

Reactions: 12
Is it not just nepotism that keeps her at The Times? Not sure what the current status of that is.

Reactions: 9
Is it not just nepotism that keeps her at The Times? Not sure what the current status of that is.
I would presume mostly nepotism. Is her stepdad ( from whom she takes her surname) still at the Times? Her ex husband, Jeremy Langmead, father of her sons, the one who is now out as a gay man, is also working for the Times. I think he’s recently been appointed as a Fashion Editor there. He appears to have three homes.

In an article he wrote last year for Mr Porter magazine, he mentioned that one of his sons lives in a flat share in East London.

I would presume mostly nepotism. Is her stepdad ( from whom she takes her surname) still at the Times? Her ex husband, Jeremy Langmead, father of her sons, the one who is now out as a gay man, is also working for the Times. I think he’s recently been appointed as a Fashion Editor there. He appears to have three homes.

In an article he wrote last year for Mr Porter magazine, he mentioned that one of his sons lives in a flat share in East London.
He’s the Style Editor for the magazine. He can probably commissions IK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think even if Eric Joyce was my sibling I would find it extremely difficult to have him in my life in any way. This is next level revolting. To think IK sits in her tainted tower judging others while she shares her life, home, bed with that piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I will never forget when Sali had her rant and India called us beef faces and to 'stop talking about someone you don' t know you duck', she also offered to call the police for Sali.
Now we all know this was at the same time she knew Eric was being investigated for watching child abuse, yet wanted police involvement for here.
But she felt free enough to judge people. And still does.
A shameless individual.

Reactions: 25
And who could forget India saying 'E asked do you know where they live'. And Sali replying 'Literally yes'

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I would presume mostly nepotism. Is her stepdad ( from whom she takes her surname) still at the Times? Her ex husband, Jeremy Langmead, father of her sons, the one who is now out as a gay man, is also working for the Times.
I think this is at the root of India's need to tell single women she's superior to them simply by being married. Every man she had married has not been interested in India physically. Jeremy was interested in dick. Eric is interested in pre-pubescent girls. That has to burn, that no man you've been with ever really fancied you, but was using you as a human shield, a beard to hide his gayness, or mask his pedophilia.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That has to burn, that no man you've been with ever really fancied you, but was using you as a human shield, a beard to hide his gayness, or mask his pedophilia.
good point. Why she chose EJ over her own daughter though is pretty low. Also I think on Eric’s rap sheet he was watching actual babies/toddlers being abused. But that’s ok with India.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
good point. Why she chose EJ over her own daughter though is pretty low. Also I think on Eric’s rap sheet he was watching actual babies/toddlers being abused. But that’s ok with India.
All of this just points to ABSOLUTE desperation. Which would be tragic, were she not so bloody unlikeable.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think this is at the root of India's need to tell single women she's superior to them simply by being married. Every man she had married has not been interested in India physically. Jeremy was interested in dick. Eric is interested in pre-pubescent girls. That has to burn, that no man you've been with ever really fancied you, but was using you as a human shield, a beard to hide his gayness, or mask his pedophilia.
is Mr Langmead the father of the daughter as well?