India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on the fabled Mumsnet thread where IK was justly getting a fairly harsh assessment of her personality done by various posters after her mental health slurs. I was lurking rather than posting up until the point that Justine appeared on thread to tell everyone off.

If enough people are saying you're a bit of a bully, it's probably wise to mull over that. But self reflection isn't a trait afforded to the North London Twatterati. Far too self congratulatory and arselicky to notice any of their own faults. Do they have any friends? I mean REAL friends that they didn't make through having the same agent or sharing a love of bullying other semi famous women?
Oh @Corbyn'sCat thank goodness you're here!

Reactions: 1
Why does Eric still have a blue tick in Twitter? They seem to have been taken away from others who have committed far lesser crimes. Is this another example of IK’s power?

I did notice Eric deleted a tweet he made about race the other day. Didn’t get a screenshot though and can’t remember what his point was.

Julie Burchill has gone quiet on the subject. Hope she pipes up again soon.

Reactions: 5
Eric Joyce has turned comments off on his own (rare) Twitter posts and seems to feverishly retweet others instead these days. I'd cringe myself inside out if he retweeted me.

Any tiny feeling of remorse that I felt thinking that IK might have read the horrible things I've written about her in the past has been obliterated. She really IS an arrogant, vapid, nepotistic head.

Reactions: 11
Any tiny feeling of remorse that I felt thinking that IK might have read the horrible things I've written about her in the past has been obliterated. She really IS an arrogant, vapid, nepotistic head.
#NeverForget me, me, me
329E679D-49DF-46E5-AE6D-738B0082AA85.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
“Whatever happened”. That’ll be your partner looking at images of child rape, India.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
"It was horrible for it to become public last week". That was the horrible bit. That.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I cannot believe that EJ is still active on Twitter. I'd honestly slope off and die quietly in a corner if it came public that I'd searched "two men raping girl". 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Let's be honest here, their sex life... He certainly doesn't want to duck her, and how in the world could she let him touch her, or do anything with him. It's pride and denial on her part, he's just pure evil, and scrounging off her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why would she stay with a paedophile? Which meant her daughter had to move out of the home? And then some how makes it about poor her. She is making my blood boil.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Why would she stay with a paedophile? Which meant her daughter had to move out of the home? And then some how makes it about poor her. She is making my blood boil.
It is absolutely staggering, isn't it. Quite incomprehensible.

Reactions: 12
Oh she'll have the coven rubbing her back and validating her choices for sure. I could remain friends with a woman whose husband turned out to be a pweirdo. I could not remain friends with one that chose to stand by him. You'd be watching him around your own kids like a hawk at gatherings etc. They truly are a different breed, that lot.

Reactions: 19
I took out a free trial subscription to The Times recently because I wanted to see what it was like. Anyway, I rang today to cancel it and they asked for feedback, and I said I wasn't terribly happy about the whole Eric Joyce/India Knight situation, with her continuing to put out frivolous articles with absolutely no acknowledgment of what had happened, and the guy who took my call knew exactly what I was talking about and said he'd pass on the feedback to head office. He also implied that quite a lot of people had already given that kind of feedback.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I took out a free trial subscription to The Times recently because I wanted to see what it was like. Anyway, I rang today to cancel it and they asked for feedback, and I said I wasn't terribly happy about the whole Eric Joyce/India Knight situation, with her continuing to put out frivolous articles with absolutely no acknowledgment of what had happened, and the guy who took my call knew exactly what I was talking about and said he'd pass on the feedback to head office. He also implied that quite a lot of people had already given that kind of feedback.
That's amazing!

Reactions: 10
They are an absolutely hideous pair. I can't think how the likes of Sali Hughes can square ranting and raving about the likes us of bitching in a corner of the internet but is absolutely fine with cosying up with a man who searches baby rape online.

Funny old thing isn't it, the moral compass?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So glad you did this. My email to them was ignored. Pleased to hear there are other people making complaints.

Reactions: 14
I got the strong impression that more than a few people have complained. They might not do anything, but if they find out it's losing them subscriptions, maybe they will address the issue. (Probably not though.)

Reactions: 9