Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tamara10

Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
Hi Imo.
It's me, one of your (ex) friends.
You probably can't tell which one I am because you've lost so many.
I've had ENOUGH of the lies. I'm absolutely godsmacked watching your channel!
Lie after lie after lie. Imo, YOU are the reason the girls never liked you, you bitched and lied and stirred shit up constantly and DON'T get me started on how you would message other girl's fellas and worse....
ALSO how can you say your parents where poor?? Do you forget that there are people who actually knew you. You was never poor, your parents have always had money, jesus, you use to boast about it enough. No point in me mentioning the lip fillers because everyone knows you have them anyway which is fine, it's pretty normal these days but you lie about it...why??
I can't comment on your relationship much as I don't know spencer but honestly goodluck to him, he'll need it.
You was never bullied, you was the bully. You never had toxic friends, you was the toxic friend.
Your whole YouTube persona is fake and there's only so much faking you can do.
I still cannot get over you slating those girls (which was bullshit anyway) and airing extremely personal things about them. WHO does that?? It's disgusting.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You have never changed and by the looks of it, never will.
Maybe I should pop on to YouTube and do a video huh?? Let me know what you think Imo. I've got PLENTY of time currently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Mini rant incoming, but the way Imogen and other influencers appropriate Caroline Flack's suicide with this 'be kind' movement actually makes me furious.

What it really means for Imo is give me your money and buy my shit, like, comment and subscribe because it lines my pocket and boosts my ego but do not call me out on my many lies, challenge my staged or inappropriate videos or post anything that is not absolute adoration or praise - and in that case you have no right to watch me, discuss me, ask me any questions I don’t like (even when I ask for them) or engage with me in any way otherwise I might kill myself.

She was not being 'kind' when she posted multiple videos publicly slating all of her ex-friends, putting them on blast for sleeping around, stealing, oh and HAVING AN ABORTION. How did the people she referred to in her videos feel when they watched her exaggerated and one-sided account of their behaviour as teenagers and young adults? Imagine the anxiety Laura must have felt in anticipation of Imogen’s weekly videos about her, with people she knew watching and no way of defending herself. Did she expect Imogen to reveal her abortion to the world? And when she did, how must she have felt?

Also, gossip sites are not trolling? Influencers have taken the term trolling and attached it to anything said about them that they do not like. Everyone on this planet gossips and criticises other people. How can Imogen of all influencers ask anyone to 'be kind' ie stop discussing her shitty behaviour when her channel is literally built on profiteering from storytimes slating and gossiping about her ex-friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

serp

Chatty Member
I'm starting to get irritated with her stories now. Moaning that not uploading is making her stomach worse because she's anxious that people will unsubscribe from her channel. That is emotional blackmail. Sorry Imo hun but it's true. You should not make your young audience feel like crap because they're sad that you can't be arsed to edit and upload a video but you can do them at the weekend? I'm a key worker who still has to go into work regardless because it is my job to feed the nation. If I was a youtuber and still had to work 5 days a week, you would still see a video, regardless of how I feel.

I've honestly kept this bottled up due to the current situation we're going through but I am sick of her way of trying to manipulate young minds to think it's okay to do this type of thing on the regular. To think that it's okay to wear disgustingly revealing outfits in front of your own father and both of you making sick comments and jokes. You think it's okay to come through as artificial by getting your lips done and let young teenagers think they are your real lips. They aren't.

Let's also not forget you were in a somewhat adult 'film' or joke or whatever you wanna call it (in first thread somewhere) and that's on youtube. You are closer to 30 than you are to 20 and you still act like a teenager. Instead of being on Instagram 23 hours of the day, take 10 minutes of your time to let people know you're ill due to the condition you have and turn off socials, actually focus on getting better and looking after yourself rather than giving updates every 10 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

squarebutton

VIP Member
Why does Spencer even have to say what Imo's favourite is? It's his instagram FFS, why is she included. They're so fucking inseparable they probably take it in turns to sleep in each others arseholes at night

• Haha
Reactions: 42

squarebutton

VIP Member
😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Why do they keep saying how loyal he is? That's a strange way to describe a child!
Because when they take him for a walk and let him off the lead, he always comes back.

Oh sorry, he's a human isn't he not a dog - the way she talks about him had me confused - easy mistake to make

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sarahbub

That's weird about Revolution 🤔 maybe it's because they only have a contract for a certain amount of time? Or maybe it wasn't selling aswell as other influencers... Or could be because she brought out her own makeup?
Sorry just rambling off a list of options 😂
it is weird though
Hey, Tamara
I’m curious to who you are as I am too someone who knows Imogen from the past and have had her talk about me, like you I don’t wanna expose me because I don’t want her to know and get more shit... I’ve got messages and weird shit sent to me as I’m one of the people she talks about a lot... firstly she’s a compulsive liar. She must be mad as I know for a fact what I’ve been told about the videos/stories isn’t true, they may have been true in terms of situations but completely twisted by her and her not honest about her actions and keeping lots of key things left out, she went out to ruin lives and did not care for anyone but herself, she is pure evil. I hoped she had got better as a person over the years but reading this thread, obviously not. She cannot properly articulate what she says in these stories because it’s a fantasy... thats why they are so obviously exaggerated and that’s why you all have seen through it. Thankgod! Can I say I love you all and I’m relieved that she finally seems to be getting caught in her web of lies and maybe she’ll feel some shame and be honest about who she really is. You guys have nothing to feel bad about as she says, you all doing her a favour and breaking her fucked up cycle (hopefully) and helping people like me to be freed from being abused online and from her physcho lies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
Won’t name the stomach condition. Won’t name the “strong painkillers”
Won’t name the meds. All so nobody can relate with her. Tell her their experience. We can’t be having that ! We’ve got to have the angel baby princess huns thinking it’s the worst illness in the world ! Can’t be having anybody think that it’s completely manageable or anything. She’s sicker than anybody. Kinder than anybody. She’s the most bullied. She’s the most in love. 100% victim. It’s never her fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

LeilaMayxx

I’m in the theatre industry and know a lot of people who went to/taught at urdang academy, where Imogen went. Without saying anything, I’ve asked a number of these professionals ‘do you remember Imogen Hudson? What was she like?’
Every single one said ‘nightmare’.
These professionals wouldn’t bully someone, yes you do get the odd arse hole especially in MT, but for all of them to say that? I think there are reasons.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

tamara10

Hey guys, sorry about the rant last night but it had to be said. I've had enough and I'm not the only one.
She's manipulated all these people into believing she is the victim. It sickens me.
If she genuinely was bullied I would hold my hands up and say fair enough, tell your story BUT she wasn't! The only time people started to bitch about her was because her actions caused them too. People clapped back and she didn't like it. People had had enough of their names being thrown around, wouldn't you?? People started to stand up for themselves and she didn't like it.
I feel like I'm repeating myself but it's really frustrating seeing all that on YouTube for the world to see when it's not true. She's tarnished people's names, GOOD people too. (Obviously she used fake names but still, you get what I mean)
It really says alot when people who don't even know her see through the bullshit.

Reactions: 36

Luce23

On her makeup clear out video she takes ibuprofen out of one of her drawers and says something along the lines of 'yes found some ibuprofen love that', how does she take ibuprofen, an NSAID medication, when it's extremely dangerous for anyone with a stomach condition as 'life threatening' as hers and can cause major bleeding and stomach ulcers which she says she's had in the past? As a gastrointestinal nurse I find it very confusing.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

D_Wills

VIP Member
I dont think its him who's manipulative. I think its her. You know from all her story times how quickly she becomes obsessed with people and gets jealous. I get the feeling she has totally taken Spencer away from his own life, like how his Instagram is just all about her. You wouldn't know he was a barber or had his own friends life, only that he is Imogens husband.

Reactions: 33

squarebutton

VIP Member
Just discovered this site. I think I could become addicted 😅
I am struggling with Imogen...I used to really like her, I’m now wondering just how real she actually is. I am shocked at how little time her and Spencer have been together - seriously the way they talk I thought they had been together for YEARS. Their relationship is fucking cringe, I don’t buy it. Does he really have to kiss her in every fucking video!? Does he have to compliment her all the pissing time? It’s sickening.
And I’m sure it was posted about when it happened but I may have to scroll back for a laugh. But what the fuck was with her fake birthday video where Spencer supposedly woke her up with a party popper 🙄 Staged as fuck.
As for their NHS “look at us twats” show off scenes...don’t get me started.

• Haha
Reactions: 33