Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parmavioletx

I cannot believe she has made her husbands deafness about her. Im shocked. What a horrid video
She makes EVERYTHING about her. The whole wedding wasn’t about the two of them - it was all about baby princess Imo. Everything is what I eat with A STOMACH CONDITION, how I do yoga WITH A STOMACH CONDITION, what I order from Starbucks WITH A STOMACH CONDITION. Bore off Imogen seriously. You’re a grown woman.

I on the other hand am working frontline NHS and have not seen MY HUSBAND (because like im married btw!!!) and 3 children for over 3 weeks due to the risk of me carrying something home to them. And here she is moaning about such trivial shit like renting a house instead of owning one. She should see some of the patients I nurse on a daily basis then she’d realise just how lucky she is.

Reactions: 31

tamara10

Can I just say I'm so relieved that a few of you's (me included) are now finally coming out with the truth about her. It's been a long time coming

Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
If this is you Imogen then listen loud and clear, we don't all congregate here and make this stuff up I can assure you. The way you mislead your views is 'not kind' and quite frankly disgusting. You have chosen to tell stories on people knowing full well that there is a high possibility their identity will be revealed based on how much information you gave away. The amount of times you have lied is unbelievable and I don't think you can keep up with the lies you have told but we can. You lie about your lip fillers which is damaging to younger people, especially as 99% of your following are under the age of 16. Also the way you film people in public is the biggest thing for me, when you pointed a camera in people's faces and acused them of giving bad looks was the most hurrendous thing I have ever seen on YouTube. You see we are not just saying these things for the sake of it, we are genuinely concerned for the actions you take on your channel and the effects it has on others

Elle

VIP Member
'I'm fighting a secret hidden illness'

Sorry but surely if you mention it to everyone 50 times a day it's not a secret?

• Haha

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Just catching up and wanted to take the attention off imogen for a minute to say thank you to the key workers here. You and your colleagues are keeping our society going right now, keep yourselves safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

sophielouisaaa

I've been following this thread for a while and haven't yet commented, so hi everyone!
So thankful I found this damn thread - I thought I was the only person who had the opinions you guys have as all of her social media and comments are full of people praising her and being so positive!!
One thing I will say though, as a person who has suffered with an eating disorder for around 9 years - Imogen should seeeeriously reconsider how she's talking about her stomach condition malarky. I completely understand that she may have this mystery stomach condition, but the way she bangs on about being 'so bloated' etc A L L the time, but each photo she posts she seems to be getting smaller? It's so damn triggering to people with eating disorders as it's so obvious to someone with an eating disorder that she has one and is trying to cover it up. I would respect her if she made a story time about her issues with food and actually confronted everything head on - that's the adult thing to do Imo baby girl princess hunbun x

righthererightnow

VIP Member
I will never ever feel any sympathy for someone who profited from telling the world about another womans abortion. THAT is the kind of stuff that sends someone over the edge HUN

Echo4

I’m cringing at her new video wow. It all seems so staged. Also how can she post something attention seeking as this when there’s things 100 times more worse going on in the world.

She’s fucking pathetic. She’s there acting like that on a video being over dramatic as fucking usual. It’s really honestly not normal she’s posting something like this acting like she’s suffering which maybe she’s Is but wow look at all the other things going on in the world like now and she still feels the need to get pity off people. Awful !!!!!!!!!!

Also did she actually just say ‘she can’t read the news or watch it’ because if she does she will make herself ill and make herself ‘HAVE THE VIRUS’ what the actual hell?!?!? There’s hundreds of people dying because of this virus and she’s saying shit like that. So so angry

I can see this video getting a lot of hate
The fact that she says she’ll convince herself that she has the virus speaks volumes about her, perhaps some type of munchausen syndrome situation going on here. If she believes she can truly worry herself into thinking she’s more unwell than she is, kind of makes you question how unwell she is and how much of it is in her head?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

w3bgoss3

Bare with me guys screenshots galore and questions in coming- maybe you will be able
To help answer a few Tamara?

Has anyone tried to contact any of these friends? They seem to have dropped off the face of the earth but had been mentioned multiple times?
E4B41F82-269D-43FE-A9F6-799761E5B778.jpeg

B8B6BE8E-292B-4F77-8A88-75691534EEFB.jpeg

D7353522-9643-4C88-897E-E15CCBBEC884.jpeg

2EE44F16-7B45-4C19-99D2-0B56BC1E43B0.jpeg

are we for sure that charlie penny wasthe ex with the kid? Heres the only tweet i can find that mentions his name. If not i think that might confirm a bit more.

CF62525D-2094-47F1-831D-32B995832F6E.jpeg

Her sense of style was ABSOLUTELY terrible i knew it was bad but omg

65112143-A981-4352-8130-6478B70DD055.jpeg

Did she tweet these things because of her ex’s son or was she desperate for her own baby but couldnt get pregnant so she envied her..

33BB0346-62F5-45D6-8EE7-666A8FBB945B.jpeg

0789B58F-6052-4FC0-9CD7-EDB74F61A096.jpeg

tamara, you said she was messaging lads who had girlfriends and was trying to get with taken men... did she know about them cheating because they were cheating with her🤮?

Why does she come on here saying be kind when all she ever did was slag people off on twitter, more proof to follow (again) 😉

3A7479D9-D6D9-46AC-809D-1A76B571FCFB.jpeg

not the first, but second time she made a weight related comment. Im sorry but cheryl looks healthier than her.Nobody can judge imo but she can judge cheryl? Cheryl was always tiny but she was always in the public eye.. whats your excuse imo..

64012219-092C-4F16-A5B4-40E97E3A0BF1.jpeg

4E3B7D0E-9AF4-4204-A9D0-DA7B54BE208F.jpeg

happily would tweet shit like this because she knew she was a dirty little slag but now shes a virgin mary and cringes when talking about sex acting like spenny was her first

45B91B94-5DE4-4C72-8C6C-5C975FCF7F43.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

whatweallthink

I understand people deleting comments when it comes to pure nastiness and bitchiness. Why would you take someone saying sitting outside someone's house is weird offensive? It's basic common sense and common decency.

While im here I just want to reiterate how much I can't bare Spencer he literally makes me sick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarahbub

Yeah me too I’m high in my job now and it’s not appropriate to mix in her low, ridiculous type of work... but I hope people I have received hate from or even Imogen will see and realise what she is putting out there is stupid and immature. She has no real concept of being an adult clearly and it’s sad, i genuinely feel sorry for her. How hasn’t she moved on? We have and we were the ones violated and fucked be her. The only conclusion I can come too is she feels so bad by what she did and the things she’s did to various girls she’s convinced herself it wasn’t her but others, she must be so fucked up in her mind, to then turn it around to others and pretend she’s the victim and lie saying it happened to her. She has no mates, no long standing friends from her past in Brighton, that alone exposes it is her, no one else.
She is the only one who can’t see it.
I know a lot of stuff about her that is horrendous, things she did, lies she told that resulted in awful situations for some girls and their family’s. If she keeps on I will go to the police as it’s that serious that i have stuff that would remit to have authority’s involved. I hope she grows up soon and moves on with her life, I watched a few videos last week and she seems very unhappy. That must be why ... poor lunatic

I mean how old is she now? 27/28 I can’t remember... shocked she hasn’t changed yet
plus I’ve been contacted by “Laura” her ex and her ex’s new gf and mother of the child she talks about and they’ve all got messages so she must have given names... even her ex and his gf we’re put added into a group chat with her and her husband, Spencer? She wanted this to happen and wanted us all to get abuse and contacted... trust me she has some weird, jealous, insecure, physcho shit going on in her head. God help her

Just wanted to say whoever you are, sorry shes doing this to you. Theres obviously something missing in her life significantly to do this over and over through the years.
Thankyou it was not nice and I’ve made all private now and messed with my name and haven’t had messages for a few months now... thanks to you all for speaking the truth about her and exposing her

Do you know what the “awful” situation was that she was going through a few years ago. It was mentioned a few pages back?
I have a feeling it’s something to do with infertility as I know that’s why she hated and made her ex’s mother of his child’s life hell... she was very jealous of them having a child, I could be wrong but she was always apparently saying she couldn’t have kids then like maybe but going back and forth with doctors, I heard this may have been confirmed then but I also think she could made it all up and probably made up that story for attention and views, her knowing people would be eager to know what the awful thing was

Hi @Sarahbub it's good to have you here on this group, seems like there's a few of us who knew her. Everything you have said is spot on! I'm so sorry you've been receiving messages, that really makes me angry. She truly is an awful person. I honestly don't think I've met such a horrible person in my life like her. She has ruined lives/relationships and friendships. She's the most destructive person ever. I've kept quiet for a long time because I can't have anyone knowing who I am, my job/life is too important to risk. But she needs to be exposed. She's literally making money from lies, it's just unacceptable the shit she's put people through.
Have you got messages? Does anyone know you found you from her videos? Thankyou and hope you don’t get the same treatment xxx

😂 it’s the way she remembers the text from her dad so vividly. I don’t even think I had a mobile phone when I was 11
Well that’s because it’s bullshit... your right! who remembers that, she has lied continually about everything, it must be exhausting endlessly lying.
I feel sorry for her.

I don’t understand why she was at school, she left the classroom to go to the loo and her dad was round the back of the school...wtf I am so confused was he just there waiting? I don’t get it 😂

It’s the kissing on the head and the way she says I love you and the things she says to him...it’s sick
She would joke about having sex with her dad and her brothers being “fuckable” she once offered a cab man a blow job for payment... she is obsessed with sexual stuff and it’s weird and fucked up, defo something going on there, people who act like that have some deep rooted issue... don’t even wanna say it but you get my jist

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Like talking about another womans traumatic abortion to hundreds of thousands of strangers and profiting off the youtube revenue? SO KIND

• Heart

Leeylax

Am i the only one who finds it weird that she poses outside other peoples houses and posts it on insta😂😂

• Haha

Ohchlo

Anyone listened to Sophia and cinzias podcast today?
At the beginning they talk about having a friend that they had to try and ghost as she was completely fake and was telling them false info about other girls (in the industry) so soph and cinz wouldn’t make friends with them.
Defo about Imogen!! Wow

• Wow

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I dont think its him who's manipulative. I think its her. You know from all her story times how quickly she becomes obsessed with people and gets jealous. I get the feeling she has totally taken Spencer away from his own life, like how his Instagram is just all about her. You wouldn't know he was a barber or had his own friends life, only that he is Imogens husband.
Totally true. We know him from our home town. I can’t say much as it would reveal who I am. But he had to tell all his friends they were on strict instructions not to mention her lips or ask about fillers before she met his friends. I don’t think many if any of his family went to his wedding either.

• Wow
  • Haha