Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crisps

VIP Member
Does she ever read comments before liking them? Your Mum has ibs? Love that for her!!
076C4C87-96B0-4EEE-B5BC-51F77B5989C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Crisps

VIP Member
That’s why she always leaves the tags in things and then jokes she’s so ditzy for leaving the tag in “have I left my tag in? Oh of course I have hahahah”
Really it’s cos the stinking thing is going on Depop after she’s worn it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 26

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Im from Brighton, a few years older than imogen and she genuinely used to scare me! Always the girl screaming and laughing in everyones face underage in clubs. I also know people who have messeged her about the lying and she just ignores them. Honestly dont know how she has the bottle to still live in brighton

• Wow

Anon879

I love it when they harp on about ‘this wouldn’t happen in any other work place’ and how would you know? You pair haven’t had a proper job in your wasteful little lives.

FYI it does happen it other work places. Daily.

• Haha

maybenotme

Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
But you aren’t kind? Banging on about being bloated and shut and then showing off how small you are, oh fuck off, do you know how triggering that is to people? Taking pictures infront of peoples houses, yeah respect people’s privacy, you’d be fuming and banging on to unscramble about it if anyone took pictures infront of your house.

whatweallthink

She looks like she stinks of absolute shit. She admitted on a podcast the other month that she posts on Spencer's Instagram for him I find that absolutely bizzare. Why doesn't he have a barber business page? Does he think he's going to be a YouTube? He is the driest, most boring, creepy fella I've come across on YouTube, the pair of them are vile.

• Haha
  • Wow

clily

The funniest thing is she'd go mental if she had a house and people were taking pictures in front of it. Seems these influencers think they should be the only ones allowed privacy

FatCity

Im not saying there is ANY domestic abuse going on in their relationship, but if there was it works both ways. Just because hes a "grown man" doesnt mean he will feel able to stand up for himself if shes stopping him from seeing his family. 🤷‍♀️

This family member i found didnt follow him or imogen, which i found strange as they were clearly close before hand. I dont think imogen liked his lifestyle and was probably quite patronising with the whole not drinking thing and the family decided to not be involved
Spencer just seems like such a doormat. He’s a big gormless idiot. Have you noticed the amount of times Imogen will say something and he’ll just repeat the exact same thing immediately afterwards. Makes me vom. He’s honestly pathetic and she is 100 percent controlling and manipulating him. She is such a toxic person, I don’t know how anyone can stand her. All these ‘huns’ she has. Most of them are children and the ones that are ‘adults’ must have some sort of mental deficiency.

Reactions: 25

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Its going to be difficult getting the full truth out - these people have real jobs, friends and lives, and they dont want over exaggerated drama from ten years ago dragged up, with an army of 13 year old girls attacking them

Kindred_

VIP Member
Smothered is exactly the right word! She was the same with Jacob and look how their close bond ended up 😂 I remember a vlog from agesss who of her and Jacob in London and he was sick in the street (sounds so random lol) and in her own words she was “cleaning him up with baby wipes” and a man stopped and said something along the lines of give him space or let the poor boy breathe and imo was furious 😂😂😂
do you remember when she would go off on her lairy rants telling us how she confronted people in the street or in shops 😂😂 it would be over something ridiculous and she would be like “baby girl wasn’t having it, your Hun was sticking up for herself”

Ahhhh I miss those days!!! Also does anyone remember rantyville or am I just a weirdo? 😂

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Her condition seems to have worsened a hell of a lot since meeting Spencer. Coincidence?

I had to turn this video off after 5 minutes. Its hard to believe it's that bad when she is literally bouncing off the bloody walls in all her other videos. Its such a shame because she genuinely used to be my favourite youtuber at one point.

• Haha

Sherlock123

People are dying alone from Coronavirus but baby girl Imogen has trapped wind *not a pity party*

Yel

Chatty Member
Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
The people that say that are usually the worst people themselves. It's very much be kind to me. Be kind is just used to shut down criticism.

Should annual reviews at work all be cancelled because hearing any criticism on our work is mean? 🙄

Scapier88

VIP Member
God those picks outside other peoples houses are sending shivers of cringe down my spine. Get a grip!
If I was to look out my window and saw that pair of idiots having a photo shoot at the bottom of my drive I would have to get the hosepipe out.
Atleast imo would get a shower

• Haha

proseccolove

VIP Member
I worship and adore you baby??? I’m your mum in Brighton???? You are my hero???? I will give you every piece of me until the day I die??? Sooo weird. That is all.

• Sick