Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer hun, baby gal can’t have twix 🤔 View attachment 124959View attachment 124960
Sorry if I sound like a total witch but she’s talking absolute tit about how she can only eat this and that and you have just proved it!!!! How can you have a bleeping twix if you are dairy & gluten & all this tit free????? Omg so annoying

Someone needs to reply to his story and say “ thought she was dairy & gluten free?????” See how fast that tit gets taken down & he will be grounded by her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if I sound like a total witch but she’s talking absolute tit about how she can only eat this and that and you have just proved it!!!! How can you have a bleeping twix if you are dairy & gluten & all this tit free????? Omg so annoying

Someone needs to reply to his story and say “ thought she was dairy & gluten free?????” See how fast that tit gets taken down & he will be grounded by her
1FDCF88B-406F-429E-97D2-529378CECBEE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Spencer even have to say what Imo's favourite is? It's his instagram FFS, why is she included. They're so bleeping inseparable they probably take it in turns to sleep in each others arseholes at night

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm totally prepared for the worst clapping tonight with them literally staring into the camera, rather than supporting their fellow NHS staff and key workers. As a key worker myself I am so disappointed that they're literally making a show and a dance out of it. Trying to get attention yet again rather than literally taking two minutes to clap and think about the people that are putting their lives at risk every single day so as many people as possible can live. She's supposed to be a role model for younger teenagers/children, and yet she's making it all about herself yet again. As for Spencers instagram about the whole chocolate bars, it does seem somewhat fishy. Do I think she's got a stomach condition? Yes. Do I think she is over dramatic about it? Yes.

I know that @tamara10 and @Sarahbub want to stay anonymous due to their lives, but I just wanna thank you girls so much for sharing your experiences with us all, so we could get a look from the inside with people who have actually experienced her as a 'teen/young adult' (whatever you wanna call her) The truth definitely had to come out one way or another but I'm glad you guys chose to do it here where you won't be judged or anything because believe it or not, we're a community together in what Imogen somewhat made so thanks Hon for that but we've disowned you😂

I hope you guys stay safe and well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
LMAO at that twix thing🤣🤣🤣🤣 did he reply to any of yous??? My OH is gluten intolerant (doesn’t go on about it like our baby gal though) and he definitely can not eat Twix or any other biscuit based bars 🤣🤣🤣

also... she deffo read our comments last night to put this 🤣 can anyone see on her profile to see when she was last lurking on here?

Wonder what her vid tonight is going to be
21ED38E8-8216-42FE-A216-370D2ECFFAA0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im 1 minute into her new video and already she’s talking about how greasy her hair is. When will she learn that this isn’t relatable and is actually just disgusting. Also I thought she said this was a highly requested video? Who has requested to see Imogen lounging around her crummy flat in the evening, eating and watching Netflix? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im 1 minute into her new video and already she’s talking about how greasy her hair is. When will she learn that this isn’t relatable and is actually just disgusting. Also I thought she said this was a highly requested video? Who has requested to see Imogen lounging around her crummy flat in the evening, eating and watching Netflix? 😂
She is unbearable. I’m going to watch it now even though I know it’s gonna piss me off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LMAO at that twix thing🤣🤣🤣🤣 did he reply to any of yous??? My OH is gluten intolerant (doesn’t go on about it like our baby gal though) and he definitely can not eat Twix or any other biscuit based bars 🤣🤣🤣

also... she deffo read our comments last night to put this 🤣 can anyone see on her profile to see when she was last lurking on here?

Wonder what her vid tonight is going to be View attachment 125006
She was last active today at 12:09pm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
imo always going about money yet the skincare products she used weren’t exactly cheap?
Clinique balm £22.50
Elemis balm £44
Ren tonic £25
Charlotte tilbury eye cream £30
Lano lips £8.99
Skin longevity bare minerals £48
Sleeping gel cream £35

I only googled these quick so there might be cheaper ones but they’re not exactly the affordable products she normally goes on about and tells us how she’s a drugstore queen

Reactions: 14
so I've just watched her video and the only thing that I can remember is babyprincesshun's ''are you winding me up'' over and over :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.