Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencers grandad died they meant they have taken the little bird ornament with them as thats what they use to symbolise his grandad 'peter robin' as i think thats what they used to call him😊

Reactions: 1
She’s so strange 😂 why would we worry about wether she has done that or not, surely it’s worse to boil the kettle so many times than run the tap 😂😂.
She's just so random who cares what she does any moment in her life let alone what she does with the water in her hot water bottle 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Where's the poster who does the run downs of our hunbuns videos?I miss them

Reactions: 10
Oh no she's uploaded a singing Tik Tok doing a riff challenge. I am not saying this coz I don't like her but she genuinely cannot sing, not even that she can't sing she cannot hold a tune.

Reactions: 6
I watched her old stomach condition video, she acts COMPLETELY different, like she had come to terms with it an accepted it was because of stress and she just had to get on with it, no pity party

Reactions: 11
I watched her old stomach condition video, she acts COMPLETELY different, like she had come to terms with it an accepted it was because of stress and she just had to get on with it, no pity party
That’s exactly how she used to be you’re right!

Not only can she not sing... she can’t bleeping dance either! What’s with all the clapping? She dances like she’s at a primary school disco

Reactions: 8
Not what he should be worried about if he was an actual caring husband, she is ill!
F76C4484-2997-4258-95FF-D9FEA8DB81C2.jpeg

I’m not believing her ‘5am’ routine. The shots of her in the bathroom/ living room it looks like it’s natural light and not artificial light, she then apparently goes for a walk and it’s only just sunrise?

Reactions: 9
I’m not believing her ‘5am’ routine. The shots of her in the bathroom/ living room it looks like it’s natural light and not artificial light, she then apparently goes for a walk and it’s only just sunrise?
I don't believe it either.

Also... why is she drinking a cup of half hot water and half cold water? Why not just have a normal cup of water? Weirdo.

Reactions: 2
She'll advertise any old tat these days too. The outfit she went to the beach in wasnt her style in a million years!! Superdry is such a random ad too, I dont think I've ever seen anyone do a vid sponsored by them.

She'll advertise any old tat these days too. The outfit she went to the beach in wasnt her style in a million years!! Superdry is such a random ad too, I dont think I've ever seen anyone do a vid sponsored by them.
superdry arent as popular as they once were so theyre pretty desperate seeing as all she wears is plt

Reactions: 8
Anyone listened to Sophia and cinzias podcast today?
At the beginning they talk about having a friend that they had to try and ghost as she was completely fake and was telling them false info about other girls (in the industry) so soph and cinz wouldn’t make friends with them.
Defo about Imogen!! Wow
I’ve just listened today and wow! That was so clearly about Imogen! It was quite telling but I still want to know more!! She was definitely turning them against the likes of Rach Leary, wonder if it was Rach who reached out to them and warned them??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.