Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has spenny got additional needs? I feel like Baby princess imo is always talking to him like he does ‘when pups gets excited he has a spasm’.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It was obviously going to be “harsh” assumptions and them denying them all, over compensating for their cringe relationship and accusing anyone who thinks otherwise of being jealous and insecure in themselves. Boring. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why do they think people care so much about their relationship😭 the whole video was just them trying to convince everyone how happy they are😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What annoys me is that she goes on about "hate" comments all the time and that people are just jealous or insecure bla bla bla. Just because someone is questioning your actions and behaviour it doesnt make it a hate comment. It just means people have an opinion and a mind of their own.

Reactions: 20
Spencer at 15:12 'you're not gonna be with someone who's the opposite of you, or slightly opposite' Imogen 'yeah yeah yeah'

Imogen at 19:45 'we are with each other because we are opposite and that's a nice thing' Spencer 'exactly'

Um OK 👍
They have no idea what they’re talking about 😂 I don’t understand why they try and justify there relationship so much

What annoys me is that she goes on about "hate" comments all the time and that people are just jealous or insecure bla bla bla. Just because someone is questioning your actions and behaviour it doesnt make it a hate comment. It just means people have an opinion and a mind of their own.
Can’t stand when someone assumes people are jealous if they question someone, none of us want to be you, it honestly winds me up, can’t stand seeing all her fans commenting on how much they love her, makes me feel sick 🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
On her makeup clear out video she takes ibuprofen out of one of her drawers and says something along the lines of 'yes found some ibuprofen love that', how does she take ibuprofen, an NSAID medication, when it's extremely dangerous for anyone with a stomach condition as 'life threatening' as hers and can cause major bleeding and stomach ulcers which she says she's had in the past? As a gastrointestinal nurse I find it very confusing.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Do we see Imo and Spenny lasting? From watching her video last night when she was saying over and over again she is clingy and needy and falls for people fast and then she falls out with everyone! Surely it's a matter of time before Spencer gets sick to death of her and her mess, tit hygiene and her erratic behaviour.
Made me laugh the other night at the Guess The Gibberish and she was like ‘NO.. BABY.. WE’RE NOT REARRANGING LETTERS ITS HOW IT SOUNDS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?’ 😬😬😬 through gritted teeth 🤣

Reactions: 11
Has spenny got additional needs? I feel like Baby princess imo is always talking to him like he does ‘when pups gets excited he has a spasm’.

I think it might be “stimming” both my son and nephew have autism and adhd. We obviously shouldn’t be diagnosing people online but I recognise a few of his behaviours. He also might of struggled With communicating with him being deaf

Reactions: 1
I’ve never noticed before but her tongue looks like it doesn’t fit in her mouth properly anymore. Now I’ve seen it I can’t unsee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My wife my husband my wife my husband my wife my husband.
Ok we get the point your married

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On her makeup clear out video she takes ibuprofen out of one of her drawers and says something along the lines of 'yes found some ibuprofen love that', how does she take ibuprofen, an NSAID medication, when it's extremely dangerous for anyone with a stomach condition as 'life threatening' as hers and can cause major bleeding and stomach ulcers which she says she's had in the past? As a gastrointestinal nurse I find it very confusing.
So true - I have gastritis and have been told to never take ibuprofen as my stomach can not cope with it???

Reactions: 4
omg i noticed this too. She deffo shouldnt be taking ibuprofen, wtf. I dont get why she doesnt say what it is, is she embarrassed or something? She mentions every other detail.. its so strange

Reactions: 4
She isnt lying about her stomach condition, for those who are on the fence of believing her. I know its hard to believe but she has tweeted about being ill and in hospital on her twitter obviously not in depth because now she just milks every little detail which is strange since she was able to cope a long time without making it into a big deal

As in tweets from 2011/2012

Reactions: 2
You know what I was always on the fence with imogen. I would read hear and watch her and would think well maybe she just is that person who’s been over the top and everything comes across as false when it’s not. After watching the assumptions vide though this girl needs cancelling, the absolute pure acting when spencer is saying how much people love her and she’s staring at him with her fake crying face, I needed to get her off my screen :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
They have no idea what they’re talking about 😂 I don’t understand why they try and justify there relationship so much

Can’t stand when someone assumes people are jealous if they question someone, none of us want to be you, it honestly winds me up, can’t stand seeing all her fans commenting on how much they love her, makes me feel sick 🤢🤢
Influencers always say we think/say negative things about them because we are unhappy but actually, I’m perfectly happy and I’ll say it as I see it.

I’m not talking about the bang out of order comments people can get but just generally, y’know?

don’t open up an assumptions box if you can’t handle people’s thoughts and assumptions

Reactions: 12
Influencers always say we think/say negative things about them because we are unhappy but actually, I’m perfectly happy and I’ll say it as I see it.
That's literally what I thought when I was watching it. Glad I'm not the only one!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.