Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a person has had multiple failed friendships then they need to look at the common factor...IMOGEN is the reason the relationships went sour. She is toxic

Reactions: 19
Growing up I've lost a few friends as in we grew apart but Imo has lost way too many for her not to be the problem! The fact that she doesn't appear to have any friends at the moment is a huge red flag

Reactions: 9
Hi Imo.
It's me, one of your (ex) friends.
You probably can't tell which one I am because you've lost so many.
I've had ENOUGH of the lies. I'm absolutely godsmacked watching your channel!
Lie after lie after lie. Imo, YOU are the reason the girls never liked you, you bitched and lied and stirred tit up constantly and DON'T get me started on how you would message other girl's fellas and worse....
ALSO how can you say your parents where poor?? Do you forget that there are people who actually knew you. You was never poor, your parents have always had money, jesus, you use to boast about it enough. No point in me mentioning the lip fillers because everyone knows you have them anyway which is fine, it's pretty normal these days but you lie about it...why??
I can't comment on your relationship much as I don't know spencer but honestly goodluck to him, he'll need it.
You was never bullied, you was the bully. You never had toxic friends, you was the toxic friend.
Your whole YouTube persona is fake and there's only so much faking you can do.
I still cannot get over you slating those girls (which was bullshit anyway) and airing extremely personal things about them. WHO does that?? It's disgusting.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You have never changed and by the looks of it, never will.
Maybe I should pop on to YouTube and do a video huh?? Let me know what you think Imo. I've got PLENTY of time currently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg spill we need the tea

Reactions: 2
Hey guys, sorry about the rant last night but it had to be said. I've had enough and I'm not the only one.
She's manipulated all these people into believing she is the victim. It sickens me.
If she genuinely was bullied I would hold my hands up and say fair enough, tell your story BUT she wasn't! The only time people started to witch about her was because her actions caused them too. People clapped back and she didn't like it. People had had enough of their names being thrown around, wouldn't you?? People started to stand up for themselves and she didn't like it.
I feel like I'm repeating myself but it's really frustrating seeing all that on YouTube for the world to see when it's not true. She's tarnished people's names, GOOD people too. (Obviously she used fake names but still, you get what I mean)
It really says alot when people who don't even know her see through the bullshit.

Reactions: 36
Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
This will be in a new story time 'online trolling' that one of her ex friends seeking revenge on her FAKED an account so she would get tit! It was exposed to her by one of her baby girl hunbuns as she wouldnt tsoe the time out of her day to read such a site!

Reactions: 10
Hi Imo.
It's me, one of your (ex) friends.
You probably can't tell which one I am because you've lost so many.
I've had ENOUGH of the lies. I'm absolutely godsmacked watching your channel!
Lie after lie after lie. Imo, YOU are the reason the girls never liked you, you bitched and lied and stirred tit up constantly and DON'T get me started on how you would message other girl's fellas and worse....
ALSO how can you say your parents where poor?? Do you forget that there are people who actually knew you. You was never poor, your parents have always had money, jesus, you use to boast about it enough. No point in me mentioning the lip fillers because everyone knows you have them anyway which is fine, it's pretty normal these days but you lie about it...why??
I can't comment on your relationship much as I don't know spencer but honestly goodluck to him, he'll need it.
You was never bullied, you was the bully. You never had toxic friends, you was the toxic friend.
Your whole YouTube persona is fake and there's only so much faking you can do.
I still cannot get over you slating those girls (which was bullshit anyway) and airing extremely personal things about them. WHO does that?? It's disgusting.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You have never changed and by the looks of it, never will.
Maybe I should pop on to YouTube and do a video huh?? Let me know what you think Imo. I've got PLENTY of time currently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Please do a video!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(Obviously she used fake names but still, you get what I mean)
Though she provides fake names, she seems to forget everything shes previously posted online, as I personally have (and i know a fair few in this group also been able to) actually been able to identify the people she talks about in her storytimes, that includes her ex boyfriends and her bullies and that ex friend laura. I just wonder whether some of her "fans" have also found out who they are (as it really wasnt difficult) and potentially sent hate to those people, which wouldnt be unlikely nowadays. They didnt deserve to have such intimate stories shared about them especially when imo didnt protect their identities enough.

that ex friend laura.
For anyone not up to date "laura" was the fake name given by imogen and NOT the real name of the girl, as far as I'm aware nobody has posted their real names in her and i hope/think it should stay that way😊

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Though she provides fake names, she seems to forget everything shes previously posted online, as I personally have (and i know a fair few in this group also been able to) actually been able to identify the people she talks about in her storytimes, that includes her ex boyfriends and her bullies and that ex friend laura. I just wonder whether some of her "fans" have also found out who they are (as it really wasnt difficult) and potentially sent hate to those people, which wouldnt be unlikely nowadays. They didnt deserve to have such intimate stories shared about them especially when imo didnt protect their identities enough.
[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! she knew what she was doing when she made up those stories.

Reactions: 2
I wish "laura" would come out and tell her side of the story i can understand it being difficult though. That's if she even exists! She may of even been made up by lovely imo for content lol

Reactions: 3
I wish "laura" would come out and tell her side of the story i can understand it being difficult though. That's if she even exists! She may of even been made up by lovely imo for content lol

Its hard for anyone in those stories to come out and say anything because her "huns" are like a pack of vultures. But at the same time she thinks it's acceptable to tell the world all these terrible lies.

Reactions: 3
@serp I'm not blocked so far...but I think that's because she likes the idea of us being able to see her life and see "how happy" she is now. Not sure about the others but I'll check.

Reactions: 13
@serp I'm not blocked so far...but I think that's because she likes the idea of us being able to see her life and see "how happy" she is now. Not sure about the others but I'll check.
You my friend, are one of the good ones😂

Reactions: 12
@serp If she figures out who I am, I'll be blocked asap, but I'm expecting it.
I think she's worried at the idea of someone speaking out against her. Her whole YouTube career has been built on lies so surely she knew that one day this would happen. I already know one girl who contacted her about all of this. I'm surprised she hasn't done a story about it but if she does she'll probably lie about that too.

Reactions: 21
@serp If she figures out who I am, I'll be blocked asap, but I'm expecting it.
I think she's worried at the idea of someone speaking out against her. Her whole YouTube career has been built on lies so surely she knew that one day this would happen. I already know one girl who contacted her about all of this. I'm surprised she hasn't done a story about it but if she does she'll probably lie about that too.
Definitely you or one of her ex friends should do a youtube video, she needs taking off her pedestal. Young teenagers look up to her and not once has she admitted to lip fillers or any work done and I find that really scary. Some teenagers (god forbid) might look at this and think that there's something wrong with the way they look and they might opt for lip fillers later on in life. We all need to see how artificial she is.

Reactions: 13
This thread has been amazing the last few days 😂

Tamara can you tell us any specific lies she has told?

Reactions: 9
@serp Exactly that. She has a young following but she's a compulsive liar, always has been. Her fans won't have it though, they think the sun shines out of her arse.

@D_Wills what gets me the most is she constantly preaches about "be kind" yet she use to slate every girl who wasn't her! For the way they looked, dressed ect massive hypocrite. There isn't a kind bone in her body. She wouldn't think nothing of calling a girl a slag/slut for the way they dressed yet online she pretends to be a little angel. She truly is the fakest person I've ever known. She says she has trolls and haters but they're just telling the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I swear she's had about 4 different personalities since she started YouTube, someone reposted her video with Holly in Magaluf after she deleted it and I was SHOCKED. She's a completely different person! You can kind of see it here: but this was the first Imogen I watched, really loud and lairy. Then she turned into the overly sweet hello my hunnies victim persona with her bullying storytimes and that was what made me start questioning her. Then she seemed to try to go more adult, mentioning sex all the time (which is fine) but doing weird ass tit like mentioning how Spencer was naked behind the camera to her 13 year old followers. Because of this she now gets a lot of questions re them having a lot of sex but she now seems to be going back on this and saying she doesn't?
Jesus she is nothing like that now 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.