Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the theatre industry and know a lot of people who went to/taught at urdang academy, where Imogen went. Without saying anything, I’ve asked a number of these professionals ‘do you remember Imogen Hudson? What was she like?’
Every single one said ‘nightmare’.
These professionals wouldn’t bully someone, yes you do get the odd arse hole especially in MT, but for all of them to say that? I think there are reasons.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Im from Brighton, a few years older than imogen and she genuinely used to scare me! Always the girl screaming and laughing in everyones face underage in clubs. I also know people who have messeged her about the lying and she just ignores them. Honestly dont know how she has the bottle to still live in brighton

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Am i the only one who finds it weird that she poses outside other peoples houses and posts it on insta😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the duck would you pose outside someones house, imagine looking out the window "who's this twit sitting on our wall getting pics" surprised they dont tell her to duck off cos i certainly would.
Absolute weirdos the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the duck would you pose outside someones house, imagine looking out the window "who's this twit sitting on our wall getting pics" surprised they dont tell her to duck off cos i certainly would.
She’s posting someone else’s house on social media for thousands of people to see...I wouldn’t be happy with that!!!!

Reactions: 11
Haha this made me laff, any normal person would never do that because its embarassing and strange but not over the top imo and simpleton spencer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just say I'm so relieved that a few of you's (me included) are now finally coming out with the truth about her. It's been a long time coming

Reactions: 31
Finally people calling her out on the weird house photos! Obviously Imogen doesnt like it... tell me, if her followers are her 'best friends' why can't her best friends be honest with her and tell her that what she is doing is just a bit uncomfortable?
'no room for negativity' why you reading tattle then Imo??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.