Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing is she'd go mental if she had a house and people were taking pictures in front of it. Seems these influencers think they should be the only ones allowed privacy

Reactions: 26
Just discovered this site. I think I could become addicted 😅
I am struggling with Imogen...I used to really like her, I’m now wondering just how real she actually is. I am shocked at how little time her and Spencer have been together - seriously the way they talk I thought they had been together for YEARS. Their relationship is bleeping cringe, I don’t buy it. Does he really have to kiss her in every bleeping video!? Does he have to compliment her all the pissing time? It’s sickening.
And I’m sure it was posted about when it happened but I may have to scroll back for a laugh. But what the duck was with her fake birthday video where Spencer supposedly woke her up with a party popper 🙄 Staged as duck.
As for their NHS “look at us twats” show off scenes...don’t get me started.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
what the duck is this? Holding hands crouched down outside some randomers house ??? So weird.
The fact they’ve set up the camera and put it on self timer too, imagine looking out your window and seeing someone do that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I keep coming back to this thread I’m addicted because she just annoys me so much 🤣🤣

Another crappy dancing video on insta, anyone else spot the random white tissue in the side of her shorts when she is dancing?

Then ten minutes later boring us about her ear issues again. Saying she’s not moaning when she blatently is.

Reactions: 13
Also don’t understand her recent “ear problems” on her stories. She said her eardrum was perforating each time she breathed? That isn’t possible.

Reactions: 8
Just discovered this site. I think I could become addicted 😅
I am struggling with Imogen...I used to really like her, I’m now wondering just how real she actually is. I am shocked at how little time her and Spencer have been together - seriously the way they talk I thought they had been together for YEARS. Their relationship is bleeping cringe, I don’t buy it. Does he really have to kiss her in every bleeping video!? Does he have to compliment her all the pissing time? It’s sickening.
And I’m sure it was posted about when it happened but I may have to scroll back for a laugh. But what the duck was with her fake birthday video where Spencer supposedly woke her up with a party popper 🙄 Staged as duck.
As for their NHS “look at us twats” show off scenes...don’t get me started.
Welcome, you'll fit in well here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God those picks outside other peoples houses are sending shivers of cringe down my spine. Get a grip!

Reactions: 4
They are both severely deranged. This kind of manic behaviour all the time will only escalate and there will be a huge blow up, no one can maintain this sort of behaviour forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God those picks outside other peoples houses are sending shivers of cringe down my spine. Get a grip!
If I was to look out my window and saw that pair of idiots having a photo shoot at the bottom of my drive I would have to get the hosepipe out.
Atleast imo would get a shower

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I was to look out my window and saw that pair of idiots having a photo shoot at the bottom of my drive I would have to get the hosepipe out.
Atleast imo would get a shower
Make sure you bring the fairy liquid so it'll ruin her hair again😂
Still can't believed someone trolled her with that😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her ears agony yet she’s bouncing about dancing, when I had a perforated ear drum there was no way I was bouncing about, aggravated my ear just standing up.

Reactions: 12
Her ears agony yet she’s bouncing about dancing, when I had a perforated ear drum there was no way I was bouncing about, aggravated my ear just standing up.
Yup. My manager had it a few months ago and was off work in so much pain - she’s never off work so it’s gotta be pretty bad. You defo wouldn’t be dancing around like a twit if you had it

Reactions: 2
Yup. My manager had it a few months ago and was off work in so much pain - she’s never off work so it’s gotta be pretty bad. You defo wouldn’t be dancing around like a twit if you had it
100% and what’s she’s describing is obviously much worse than a perforated eardrum ( it’s imogen after all she has it worse than anyone) so if she does have what she’s describing there’s no way she’d be dancing about, her jaw didn’t look swollen either. I completely believe she hasn’t mentioned her stomach condition as others will have the same condition and might suggest it’s not as bad as she makes out.

100% and what’s she’s describing is obviously much worse than a perforated eardrum ( it’s imogen after all she has it worse than anyone) so if she does have what she’s describing there’s no way she’d be dancing about, her jaw didn’t look swollen either. I completely believe she hasn’t mentioned her stomach condition as others will have the same condition and might suggest it’s not as bad as she makes out.
Ohh the whole stomach condition thing is just weird! Why are none of her huns catching her out on this? It’s not normal to go on and on and on about a stomach condition but not even say what it is! It’s weird as duck.

Ohh the whole stomach condition thing is just weird! Why are none of her huns catching her out on this? It’s not normal to go on and on and on about a stomach condition but not even say what it is! It’s weird as duck.

She deffo mutes certain words on her comments!!! 100%

Reactions: 6
You guys! I'm officially 20 and I can say I act more mature than Imo😂😂
Kids stay in school and don't do an Imo😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.