Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I'm fighting a secret hidden illness'

Sorry but surely if you mention it to everyone 50 times a day it's not a secret?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
her Instagram story from today!!! She is sooo skinny. Imo I know you’re reading this please please eat something. It makes me so sad to see you like this.

EDIT: it’s a post, not a story my bad. I’ve had quite a lot of wine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Won’t name the stomach condition. Won’t name the “strong pain
Won’t name the meds. All so nobody can relate with her. Tell her their experience. We can’t be having that ! We’ve got to have the angel baby princess huns thinking it’s the worst illness in the world ! Can’t be having anybody think that it’s completely manageable or anything. She’s sicker than anybody. Kinder than anybody. She’s the most bullied. She’s the most in love. 100% victim. It’s never her fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Won’t name the stomach condition. Won’t name the “strong pain
Won’t name the meds. All so nobody can relate with her. Tell her their experience. We can’t be having that ! We’ve got to have the angel baby princess huns thinking it’s the worst illness in the world ! Can’t be having anybody think that it’s completely manageable or anything. She’s sicker than anybody. Kinder than anybody. She’s the most bullied. She’s the most in love. 100% victim. It’s never her fault.
OMG this is exactly what I have always thought too! She plays the victim all the time, she's unbearable. I don't know how Spencer puts up with her and don't know how the hell she has so many HUNS, really hope the gullible idiots realise how fake she actually is and unsubscribe

Reactions: 7
I wish for one video she would let all comments through so we could see what other people truly think!
I used to think I was the only one who saw right through her til I found these websites 🤣

Reactions: 13
The account was active at 8am today and when you click on it, it says the profile isn't found or something. Wonder if she had enough and deleted it 😂 😂

Reactions: 6
I've just seen her depop, I thought youtubers made loads of money. Why would you sell a used cheap bikini ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just seen her depop, I thought youtubers made loads of money. Why would you sell a used cheap bikini ?
The amount she has sold on Depop is astonishing! Where the duck does she store all her clothes cos it’s only a small flat!? She said in her assumptions video she wears things a few times then it goes on Depop or to charity so she can make way for new stuff.
She actually purposely doesn’t wear clothes for very long cos she knows she’s gonna buy more. What a bleeping waste of money.
She could have that massive house she keeps standing outside of like a dick if she didn’t keep buying new clothes. New clothes is a luxury for me, I get a lot of use of what I buy - if you look in my wardrobe you’ll find younger items on the Antiques Roadshow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know we said we think she deleted it but is there a way you can hide your account? I said previously that she was last active at 8am and her account wasn't there but I've just looked again and it's still not there BUT she was last active at 3pm.

Reactions: 8
The amount she has sold on Depop is astonishing! Where the duck does she store all her clothes cos it’s only a small flat!? She said in her assumptions video she wears things a few times then it goes on Depop or to charity so she can make way for new stuff.
She actually purposely doesn’t wear clothes for very long cos she knows she’s gonna buy more. What a bleeping waste of money.
She could have that massive house she keeps standing outside of like a dick if she didn’t keep buying new clothes. New clothes is a luxury for me, I get a lot of use of what I buy - if you look in my wardrobe you’ll find younger items on the Antiques Roadshow 😂
The fact she wears things with tags in around the house whilst she’s burping up bile with her stomach condition and then goes on to sell them is bloody disgusting. See self isolation with a stomach condition video for proof.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.