Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justa Girl

I watched the video and I am sure I didn’t see his number. They FaceTimed and I remember he was saved as ‘my husband’. Not sure where his number was meant to have been in it? Awful video anyway, another vile outfit from Imo and puts dry shampoo in her hair when she’s apparently meant to be making an extra effort. Also, has anyone noticed how she always has bogeys up her nose recently!? Fucking grim. Why would she not notice when she watches back or in the view finder?! Absolutely gross
Oh God really.. I’ve not noticed 🙈 I didn’t see the video at all, I just saw on her Instagram stories!

Greygardener

Chatty Member
it's so funny as well that at the beginning of their relationship his name was top secret and he 'wasn't a fan of social media', now he's had a taste of the attention he's whoring himself out on every platform going
It always happens. It's just a ploy to generate views and increase the following of the partner once they are "revealed"

parmavioletx

Found the sex vid thing. What the fuck did I just watch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Omg have you a link

w3bgoss3

Sh
Just had a scroll back through her Instagram and the first photo of Spencer is their engagement photo Jan 2019. Could have sworn there were other photos before then? His first kinda mention is in one of her videos in April 2018 (Amsterdam vlog, as her 'friend' who stayed off camera) so they were engaged after being together 8 months and married just 9 months after that. No shade at all, that's how some people role, but considering she appears to have deleted previous Instagram pics she seems keen to hide how little time they have been together
She posted on in September 2018 but its a swipe across one hes on the second slide🤭