Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to make it clear - I found it when looking for Imo's fillers.
I am not Imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must think we're bleeping stupid, no way in hell are those lips natural! GIVE UP IMO NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. Plus we've seen photos of you from years ago and your lips don't even look similar 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she so ashamed of the fillers? I don’t get it. Almost every influencer has them and they are becoming normal (not saying I either agree or disagree with that statement) but I really don’t understand why she wouldn’t be open and honest?

Reactions: 15
Won’t name the stomach condition. Won’t name the “strong pain
Won’t name the meds. All so nobody can relate with her. Tell her their experience. We can’t be having that ! We’ve got to have the angel baby princess huns thinking it’s the worst illness in the world ! Can’t be having anybody think that it’s completely manageable or anything. She’s sicker than anybody. Kinder than anybody. She’s the most bullied. She’s the most in love. 100% victim. It’s never her fault.
Shes more irritating than a recurring bout of thrush. I'd love to give her a good shake , slap her with a burger and then make her eat it. Put that in your story time hun x 😂👊

her Instagram story from today!!! She is sooo skinny. Imo I know you’re reading this please please eat something. It makes me so sad to see you like this.

EDIT: it’s a post, not a story my bad. I’ve had quite a lot of wine
She is fading away more each day. Shes Eugenia Cooney level skinny in this picture. So gaunt .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Mini rant incoming, but the way Imogen and other influencers appropriate Caroline Flack's suicide with this 'be kind' movement actually makes me furious.

What it really means for Imo is give me your money and buy my tit, like, comment and subscribe because it lines my pocket and boosts my ego but do not call me out on my many lies, challenge my staged or inappropriate videos or post anything that is not absolute adoration or praise - and in that case you have no right to watch me, discuss me, ask me any questions I don’t like (even when I ask for them) or engage with me in any way otherwise I might kill myself.

She was not being 'kind' when she posted multiple videos publicly slating all of her ex-friends, putting them on blast for sleeping around, stealing, oh and HAVING AN ABORTION. How did the people she referred to in her videos feel when they watched her exaggerated and one-sided account of their behaviour as teenagers and young adults? Imagine the anxiety Laura must have felt in anticipation of Imogen’s weekly videos about her, with people she knew watching and no way of defending herself. Did she expect Imogen to reveal her abortion to the world? And when she did, how must she have felt?

Also, gossip sites are not trolling? Influencers have taken the term trolling and attached it to anything said about them that they do not like. Everyone on this planet gossips and criticises other people. How can Imogen of all influencers ask anyone to 'be kind' ie stop discussing her crappy behaviour when her channel is literally built on profiteering from storytimes slating and gossiping about her ex-friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Mini rant incoming, but the way Imogen and other influencers appropriate Caroline Flack's suicide with this 'be kind' movement actually makes me furious.

What it really means for Imo is give me your money and buy my tit, like, comment and subscribe because it lines my pocket and boosts my ego but do not call me out on my many lies, challenge my staged or inappropriate videos or post anything that is not absolute adoration or praise - and in that case you have no right to watch me, discuss me, ask me any questions I don’t like (even when I ask for them) or engage with me in any way otherwise I might kill myself.

She was not being 'kind' when she posted multiple videos publicly slating all of her ex-friends, putting them on blast for sleeping around, stealing, oh and HAVING AN ABORTION. How did the people she referred to in her videos feel when they watched her exaggerated and one-sided account of their behaviour as teenagers and young adults? Imagine the anxiety Laura must have felt in anticipation of Imogen’s weekly videos about her, with people she knew watching and no way of defending herself. Did she expect Imogen to reveal her abortion to the world? And when she did, how must she have felt?

Also, gossip sites are not trolling? Influencers have taken the term trolling and attached it to anything said about them that they do not like. Everyone on this planet gossips and criticises other people. How can Imogen of all influencers ask anyone to 'be kind' ie stop discussing her crappy behaviour when her channel is literally built on profiteering from storytimes slating and gossiping about her ex-friends?
Agree, and somehow it's our fault for looking at a cosmetic website where Imogen is clearly listed in the "hall of fame" section and obviously has been for some time. In no way is Imogen accountable for "supporting" the place if not having the lip fillers (which is fine, do what you want), it's not the practice's fault for stating an affiliation with Imogen, it's somehow the audience's fault for looking at the website and copying and pasting information that has been in the public domain for ages. It's comes across a bit gaslighty.

Reactions: 5
It’s not even like it’s subtle lip filler she could get away with denying, they are obvious overfilled sausage lips!!
If anything they’d put me off going to juno aesthetics.

Reactions: 14
I might be a bit late but I’ve just watched the assumptions video and I get a really weird vibe off her? It might be because it hasn’t been cut and she can’t edit out the eye rolls etc. A few people on YouTube have indicated that she’s the fake YouTuber that people talk about and I think you can see a different side to her in that video

Reactions: 14
I might be a bit late but I’ve just watched the assumptions video and I get a really weird vibe off her? It might be because it hasn’t been cut and she can’t edit out the eye rolls etc. A few people on YouTube have indicated that she’s the fake YouTuber that people talk about and I think you can see a different side to her in that video
I thought this when I watched the video! She’s not talking like she usually does in it either, she seems really odd and quiet?

Reactions: 7
Honesty words fail me. What happened to be kind?
Hi Imo.
It's me, one of your (ex) friends.
You probably can't tell which one I am because you've lost so many.
I've had ENOUGH of the lies. I'm absolutely godsmacked watching your channel!
Lie after lie after lie. Imo, YOU are the reason the girls never liked you, you bitched and lied and stirred tit up constantly and DON'T get me started on how you would message other girl's fellas and worse....
ALSO how can you say your parents where poor?? Do you forget that there are people who actually knew you. You was never poor, your parents have always had money, jesus, you use to boast about it enough. No point in me mentioning the lip fillers because everyone knows you have them anyway which is fine, it's pretty normal these days but you lie about it...why??
I can't comment on your relationship much as I don't know spencer but honestly goodluck to him, he'll need it.
You was never bullied, you was the bully. You never had toxic friends, you was the toxic friend.
Your whole YouTube persona is fake and there's only so much faking you can do.
I still cannot get over you slating those girls (which was bullshit anyway) and airing extremely personal things about them. WHO does that?? It's disgusting.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You have never changed and by the looks of it, never will.
Maybe I should pop on to YouTube and do a video huh?? Let me know what you think Imo. I've got PLENTY of time currently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
Hi Imo.
Lie after lie after lie. Imo, YOU are the reason the girls never liked you, you bitched and lied and stirred tit up constantly and DON'T get me started on how you would message other girl's fellas and worse....
ALSO how can you say your parents where poor?? Do you forget that there are people who actually knew you. You was never poor, your parents have always had money, jesus, you use to boast about it enough. No point in me mentioning the lip fillers because everyone knows you have them anyway which is fine, it's pretty normal these days but you lie about it...why??
I can't comment on your relationship much as I don't know spencer but honestly goodluck to him, he'll need it.
You was never bullied, you was the bully. You never had toxic friends, you was the toxic friend.
I still cannot get over you slating those girls (which was bullshit anyway) and airing extremely personal things about them. WHO does that?? It's disgusting.
Maybe I should pop on to YouTube and do a video huh?? Let me know what you think Imo. I've got PLENTY of time currently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahaha 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Hi Imo.
Tell us more 👀👀

Reactions: 13
Hi Imo.
Wow! Well you’re definitely in the right place 😂

Reactions: 10
Hi Imo.
Please do a video exposing her! All of her fans need to see who she really is!

Reactions: 16
I swear she's had about 4 different personalities since she started YouTube, someone reposted her video with Holly in Magaluf after she deleted it and I was SHOCKED. She's a completely different person! You can kind of see it here: but this was the first Imogen I watched, really loud and lairy. Then she turned into the overly sweet hello my hunnies victim persona with her bullying storytimes and that was what made me start questioning her. Then she seemed to try to go more adult, mentioning sex all the time (which is fine) but doing weird ass tit like mentioning how Spencer was naked behind the camera to her 13 year old followers. Because of this she now gets a lot of questions re them having a lot of sex but she now seems to be going back on this and saying she doesn't?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.