Imogenation #2 Hygiene? She sold hers on depop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm your mum in Brighton"

That's majorly fucked up, who would even say that about their sibling? Those stories made me want to vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Smothered is exactly the right word! She was the same with Jacob and look how their close bond ended up 😂 I remember a vlog from agesss who of her and Jacob in London and he was sick in the street (sounds so random lol) and in her own words she was “cleaning him up with baby wipes” and a man stopped and said something along the lines of give him space or let the poor boy breathe and imo was furious 😂😂😂
do you remember when she would go off on her lairy rants telling us how she confronted people in the street or in shops 😂😂 it would be over something ridiculous and she would be like “baby girl wasn’t having it, your Hun was sticking up for herself”

Ahhhh I miss those days!!! Also does anyone remember rantyville or am I just a weirdo? 😂
omggg yess! Didn’t they just stop the taxi/car and he just randomly got out and started being sick everywhere in the middle of the road?!

Reactions: 2
omggg yess! Didn’t they just stop the taxi/car and he just randomly got out and started being sick everywhere in the middle of the road?!
Yes!! So glad somebody remembers 😂 she probably stressed him out so much!! she was so clingy and all over him all the time, very odd! I quite liked Jacob though!
Did she private all the videos with him in?

Reactions: 6
Oh wow :oops: I’m still catching up from yesterday...

As already said numerous times, the happy birthday posts were far too much.

The video of her kissing Hugo’s head is the most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever watched in my life :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes!! So glad somebody remembers 😂 she probably stressed him out so much!! she was so clingy and all over him all the time, very odd! I quite liked Jacob though!
Did she private all the videos with him in?
yeah he decided he didn’t like being on the camera and then he moved to the other side of the country never to be spoken of again 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I remember watching videos with Jacob and thinking he was her boyfriend at first because of the way she acted around him. So odd.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
For anyone who hasn't seen this... :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just as I think she can’t be more of a nob...she now reckons her brother is the ashes of her dog ffs I’ve heard it all 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just as I think she can’t be more of a nob...she now reckons her brother is the ashes of her dog ffs I’ve heard it all 🤦🏻‍♀️
I swear we need something about the ashes in the next title but I can’t think of anything to rhyme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imogenation #3 her brother was born from her dogs ashes and she's crying so hard she lost her lashes? I'm no good at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spencer’s birthday post to Hugo is also just as weird as Imogen’s.
Hugo is not your brother, leave it out pups.
It’s so blatant that Imogen has written it too:sick: 9834DCA3-2739-439E-9FDC-C5EB4BBB99E1.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Why do they keep saying how loyal he is? That's a strange way to describe a child!
Because when they take him for a walk and let him off the lead, he always comes back.

Oh sorry, he's a human isn't he not a dog - the way she talks about him had me confused - easy mistake to make

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.