Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Poor Lozza. Someone has set up a fake account pretending to be her. “Never follow a private account unless you know who they are”
Incorrect Loz. Never put your kids at risk on social media so that some freak can clone your account and potentially take photos of your children.
Jesus. The fact that her main concern is people following the clone account and not thatcher children could be at risk is astounding.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Clare

VIP Member
The fact she had to *warn* people about her upcoming photos should have been enough to shake her out of the Insta-stupor she’s currently in.

Lauren seems to epitomise the very worst trait of Instagram: If you don’t show photos of it, did it really happen.

There was absolutely no need to show her evening out & having to pre-empt it with an apology is shocking. She could have just had a nice evening out with her family and kept the photos for herself. But no. She has to show off, even in this awful climate, she still cannot control her ego- it is all consuming, quite disgusting. Sheep will start to see it soon enough.

jkl

H&H Sunday story checklist:
insta worthy breakfast ☑
action shot of gravy being poured on roast dinner ☑
Every. Bloody. Week.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bgr101

VIP Member
Oh shes JUST been told the BB black friday started early .... what nonsense. She works for the company in marketing she bloody knew 6 months ago when black friday was starting . Does she think we are all daft !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Londoner

Today she’s gone for a run, she then tags in another account who ‘inspired’ her to go for a run. Anyway turns out these influencers all run with their phones, filming whilst they run. And apparently they run for their mental health. If that’s the case for Gods sake just run, don’t video yourself running! Leave your phone. Honestly bigger the accounts get more fake and ridiculous bigger they get. All doing the same things, all looking the same!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Clare

VIP Member
The Halloween tat, autumn leaves and toffee apples are hardly cold in the ground and Lauren’s slamming Christmas down her sheep’s throats. No one can argue with donating money to Women’s Aid, HOWEVER, it’s the relentless consumerism that makes me feel ill. She’s spent the best part of October selling us Halloween; the very next day, she’s asking people to spend money on Christmas stamps they really don’t need but it’s shrouded in “charity”, so that’s ok then?!

Plus points for raising the profile of a small business in these desperate times but why does she have to attach her name to these things, it’s so so SLEAZY. She must get a payment for it??

An act of charity which promotes herself through a collaboration isn’t really a true act of charity, it’s for self-promotion and virtue signalling only.

• Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Dormy House it is!
Cue:
Her in the bath with a glass of champagne
Overdressed outfit for their evening meal
Photo of her on a walk
Booze in front of the fire

I just can’t believe she’s only about 36!

• Haha

Comfysofa

She looks a lot younger without the dark eye make-up and lipstick. Her make-up is well applied and you can tell it’s good product but her colour choices are a bit ageing.
Yes but it is false advertising- her make up looks flawless because she constantly uses a filter. Advertising make up using filters should be banned - full stop.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
“Just popping out to take a misty photo of you guys through the window, carry on with your roast”

What TF are you doing Lauren??? My family would look at me like I’d gone mad!

• Haha

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
At what point in life do we get to when we feel thousands needs to see someone in a bath. Lauren, nowhere cares how or where you wash your vag.

• Haha
  • Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
In case you didn’t know, it’s Sunday. Lauren is here once again to remind you that you should have prepared a splendid roast for your family according to The McDermott book of perfect parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
How many people , having sat in a car for hours on the way back from holiday with 3 kids , piles of washing to be done , more shirts to iron than the average laundry , dress themselves up to the nines in a fresh white dress , full make up, kids preened and dressed in white [2 of them anyway) and gets the tripod and ring lights out so Col can take a picture of them on the doorstep ? I just do not get it, is it just narcissism or does she somehow earn a pile of money for each staged and fake photo she posts ?
She probably took the photo and planned the entire caption before she went away. This is a woman who bases her entire life around Instagram don’t forget!

• Heart

Greendream

THIRTY FIVE - 35!!!!!!! What a load of chateau de shit, she looks easily in her 40s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh dear the botox hasn’t helped has it. 35 your having a laugh🤭
She’s such a cringe bag. Col will be wearing a garlic necklace next. Is this a holiday or a farce? Poor kids.

• Haha

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Oh my! The ol’ saying, ‘If it looks too good to be true, it probably is’ definitely applies here. So, more con artist than sales woman then 😬

So true. Or does nothing feel special, like a treat to them anymore? So flashy and insensitive.
Definitely more of a con artist. Pretending she has never been married before is, for me, the biggest lie!! 😳 In particular, talking about how it was not Col's first wedding and completely omitting to mention that it was also not her first wedding! So bizarre and underhand.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I just looked. Yes, and dressed as Mrs Claus!! And stayed up until Midnight to do it for the 'gram when her kids will have her up at the crack of dawn... What the hell is wrong with her?! Such a 'simple' activity and 'simple' set up, all in the name of her mental health. I think her mental health (read badly narcissistic personality) needs more than a gingerbread house to sort it... 😳 But, of course, if isn't for her mental wellbeing... It is just another ad...

Lauren you are an absolute CUNT! There I’ve said it
She is getting it badly wrong right now, isn't she? She has all year for me, since Lockdown. She has carried on her utterly fake, twee nonsense, representing her life as a complete lie. It just does not fit the current climate whatsoever...

• Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I am not prepared to have Lauren giving us any kind of period pant sales pitch unless she can demonstrate that they work while she’s wearing those floaty white frocks.

• Haha
  • Heart