Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bra makes everyday a bit more special? Oh Lauren love, you need to get off that phone then and start living if a bra is all it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think this has been shared before, but laur looks totally different without her perfected flattering angle shots on insta stories šŸ˜±

Her make up is so different there to her usual style .I think they made all the women in the ad have a similar look.

And she's not doing her crazy smile while talking

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think this has been shared before, but laur looks totally different without her perfected flattering angle shots on insta stories šŸ˜±

To me she looks so so much nicer here! The red lips with the gigantic toothy smile is not a good look. The nude lip and a darker eye suits her so well. Wish she'd drop the red lip ffs... whats her special date night make up if every day is occasion for full on red lips?! šŸ¤” paint??

Reactions: 7
Proper cringe! But she looks so much younger, naturally pretty, and relaxed even

Reactions: 3
How is she at Daylesford with her children eating brunch and having a lovely time BUT replying to every single message from her sheep!!!!!! Actually blows my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And her ā€œstarting to feel really Christmassy nowā€ Thereā€™s 3 weeks to go love, calm down. The boys will be completely overexcited and then probably bored before it even gets to Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And her ā€œstarting to feel really Christmassy nowā€ Thereā€™s 3 weeks to go love, calm down. The boys will be completely overexcited and then probably bored before it even gets to Christmas Day.
sheā€™s been feeling Christmassy since the first leaf in Ledbury decided to turn a slight shade of brown, circa August! I thought last year that she hypes those boys up: starts December with some box then constant days out, crafts, another box Christmas Eve. How are they to grow up with any gratitude?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m surprised she let Ollieā€™s list to Santa appear on Instagram as it mentioned Transformers not wooden toys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
ā€œJust popping out to take a misty photo of you guys through the window, carry on with your roastā€

What TF are you doing Lauren??? My family would look at me like Iā€™d gone mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ā€œJust popping out to take a misty photo of you guys through the window, carry on with your roastā€

Just saw her stories. I bet her boys would love what Kelli's husband did. Lau on the other hand would ask her Col to take it all down šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3

I think that was taken when Archie was with them the other weekend as he is in the photo and not on a Sunday night either. They probably didnā€™t have a roast tonight - probably had chicken nuggets or fish fingers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ - I think she does this a lot, stores multiple set up shots ready to bring out to make them look like they are real time. Fake!

I think that was taken when Archie was with them the other weekend as he is in the photo and not on a Sunday night either. They probably didnā€™t have a roast tonight - probably had chicken nuggets or fish fingers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ - I think she does this a lot, stores multiple set up shots ready to bring out to make them look like they are real time. Fake!
Actually, I stand corrected, I thinK it is actually Colin sitting down, either way it is weird and sad!

Reactions: 4

She does the window post every year - sadly itā€™s become a Laur tradition, a bit like dressing the boys up in their Sunday best to post their letters to Santa, and her annual gift guide. She certainly must use that Ā£40 planner to remind her which photos she should post throughout the year.

• Haha
I know Laurenā€™s got an excessive amount of coats but so do the boys, in the last few photos weā€™ve seen the red ones, navy hooded ones and the wax type ones, is that not really ridiculous for growing children? 2 of everything too when the youngest one could easily inherit the older ones coats but not good for the gram I guess šŸ™„

My youngest has my eldestā€™s hand me downs. They do have a big warm coat and a waterproof coat eat. They donā€™t match, itā€™s not a biggie. I will dress them in the same pyjamas and clothes at Christmas but they wonā€™t want to do this forever. I already have tantrums from the eldest. Iā€™m guessing hers are robots that donā€™t answer back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.