Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad for Aveeno featuring massive product placement of an Emma Bridgewater mug of hot chocolate?! 🤷🏻‍♀️how can that be a legitimate ad??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she’s curling her hair, she looks so much younger when it’s straight
Filtered to feck, full face of make up, glossy shiny hair, hey guys yous can never look like me using this hair gadget but sure why dont you try...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Filtered to feck, full face of make up, glossy shiny hair, hey guys yous can never look like me using this hair gadget but sure why dont you try...
The only way there’ll look like Lauren is if they too got a shed load of Botox

Reactions: 6
What i hate is when grammers aff link to Amazon when they know the whole world and their auntie buys EVERYTHING from Amazon now, so they are raking it in from the aff links.... She didnt need to aff link her curling tongs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think she blinks more when she is filming these things so that when its speeded up she looks all twee and blinky!! She even does mental smiling and facial expressions for it. Once you notice it is really funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to smile for the entirety of the styling session??? Imagine manically smiling for 10 minutes solid!!! #stepfordwife

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to smile for the entirety of the styling session??? Imagine manically smiling for 10 minutes solid!!! #stepfordwife
She reminds me of awful Nigella who has a fake smile on her face the whole time. When she's cooking it looks so smug

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh shes JUST been told the BB black friday started early .... what nonsense. She works for the company in marketing she bloody knew 6 months ago when black friday was starting . Does she think we are all daft !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she preggars??!!
If she is, it’ll be announced at Christmas in a spectacular style purely for the gram, gotta grab that content.

I just looked through her photos quickly. I’m actually convinced that she is and it’s being announced at Christmas.
All her photos havea child conveniently positioned in front of her, or an arm, baggy clothing and even in the next ad for Christmas, she’s stood so her tummy can’t be seen yet if you look at some photos, she does look a little round in around the tummy.

Reactions: 5
If she is, it’ll be announced at Christmas in a spectacular style purely for the gram, gotta grab that content.

I just looked through her photos quickly. I’m actually convinced that she is and it’s being announced at Christmas.
All her photos havea child conveniently positioned in front of her, or an arm, baggy clothing and even in the next ad for Christmas, she’s stood so her tummy can’t be seen yet if you look at some photos, she does look a little round in around the tummy.
Yeah i noticed that tonight as well

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.