Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lauren hasnt really done anything for these planners except put her name on them? I wonder how they split the profits

Reactions: 7
So Lauren hasnt really done anything for these planners except put her name on them? I wonder how they split the profits
Nothing, apart from, apparently, the cover being changed to wipe clean but that might not have even been her suggestion! It is such a terrible shame isn't it? She often puts her name on a product made and created by a small business. She is clearly contributing nothing other than her children's 'sold childhood' family brand... It highlights her greed to me. She could just have easily promoted their business without taking share, when it isn't in any way deserved. Are they so desperate for money? It reeks if greed and desperation and taking advantage of others.

Reactions: 13
She is advertising whisky now? Having never mentioned it ever before?! She is an absolute advert bleep. How can any of these brands invest in her? She pimps herself and her kids out for any old product, regardless of its relevance to her or her family. There is no genuine review behind any product. It is just all about money! Oh and to top it all off, she includes a cooking ad when, for years, she has went on about how she can't and doesn't cook! 😱 But she will if you pay her!! 😨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She is advertising whisky now? Having never mentioned it ever before?! She is an absolute advert bleep. How can any of these brands invest in her? She pimps herself and her kids out for any old product, regardless of its relevance to her or her family. There is no genuine review behind any product. It is just all about money!
I totally agree with you. I had the exact same thought when I saw her stories just now. The only vague link is she had a scottish husband!
At least she has used the correct spelling of whisky.

Reactions: 8
Stories before that posting letters to Father Christmas the boys have different red coats on than what she’s posted previously on her feed. I know I’ve commented on this before but how many coats does this family own?! RIDICULOUS

Reactions: 11
Can I ask (as I don’t have kids) but am thinking of my own childhood some 35 years or so ago (now that’s scared me!) when I was the age of her kids and even all that time ago I think I’d have had the piss taken out of me for being dressed so twee and the same as my brother and also receiving all of those really old fashioned wooden gifts. Now I know that it’s really awful how kids compare / brag about their gifts etc. but can you imagine the conversations at school in January?

“Hey Rorweee, what you get? I got the new X Box and some Transformers”

“ahhhh well I had a personalised Santa sack, some dominoes and a wooden mushroom” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nothing, apart from, apparently, the cover being changed to wipe clean but that might not have even been her suggestion! It is such a terrible shame isn't it? She often puts her name on a product made and created by a small business. She is clearly contributing nothing other than her children's 'sold childhood' family brand... It highlights her greed to me. She could just have easily promoted their business without taking share, when it isn't in any way deserved. Are they so desperate for money? It reeks if greed and desperation and taking advantage of others.
I wonder if having the H&H branding on the planners has helped sell more units than the standard ones? I bet it has. I bet the sheeple lapped them up in their droves. That can be the only that Emily thingy went for the supposed collab. It must’ve been beneficial to her, surely?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if having the H&H branding on the planners has helped sell more units than the standard ones? I bet it has. I bet the sheeple lapped them up in their droves. That can be the only that Emily thingy went for the supposed collab. It must’ve been beneficial to her, surely?
They don't have HH branding on them, as far as I can see. Just a different colour cover and wipe able, which is what I imagine Emily Rollings had planned anyway! Surely no more beneficial than HH recommending them? She could have just backed the product made by a small business and her Sheep would have flocked. She doesn't need a cut...

Reactions: 5
I really hope the boys get proper presents as well as that expensive utter tat she has on her gift guide and in her wrapping today

Reactions: 4
They don't have HH branding on them, as far as I can see. Just a different colour cover and wipe able, which is what I imagine Emily Rollings had planned anyway! Surely no more beneficial than HH recommending them? She could have just backed the product made by a small business and her Sheep would have flocked. She doesn't need a cut...
Don’t they have that naff H&H bit on the back cover? I’ve never seen one in the flesh but I have a memory of it from a IG story. Maybe that was last year?

I really hope the boys get proper presents as well as that expensive utter tat she has on her gift guide and in her wrapping today
I think they do. There’ll be all the Montessori wooden bollocks for IG purposes, to keep up with the 1940’s Enid Blyton image and then the actual plastic and batteries tat that the kids play within RL.

• Haha
Stories before that posting letters to Father Christmas the boys have different red coats on than what she’s posted previously on her feed. I know I’ve commented on this before but how many coats does this family own?! RIDICULOUS
I actually didn't notice this as I presumed they were the same coats. I am really disgusted. Talk about over consumerism. Someone mentioned how wasteful it is having matching clothes every day. These are definitely my thoughts too when I see her posts. Mainly though, as I work with children, I feel so sad for the children. What we choose to wear and how we dress is a major part of our personality. It is for children too. They are not getting the chance to choose their own clothes, find out what they like and develop their sense of selves. My heart aches when I see them dressed like children from the middle ages as matching, zero personality and individual identities, little Lord Fauntleroys.

Reactions: 12
Can I ask (as I don’t have kids) but am thinking of my own childhood some 35 years or so ago (now that’s scared me!) when I was the age of her kids and even all that time ago I think I’d have had the piss taken out of me for being dressed so twee and the same as my brother and also receiving all of those really old fashioned wooden gifts. Now I know that it’s really awful how kids compare / brag about their gifts etc. but can you imagine the conversations at school in January?

“Hey Rorweee, what you get? I got the new X Box and some Transformers”

“ahhhh well I had a personalised Santa sack, some dominoes and a wooden mushroom” 🥴
🤣🤣 I feel so sorry for those boys if these really are their gifts. What a load of shite. When random relatives occasionally sent me wooden crappy toys as as a kid they went straight to the charity shop! I wanted mega drive games!

Reactions: 6
She said a couple of weeks ago that date nights are a rare occurrence and hired a babysitter in... We all knew how untrue this was and now she is now going on another weekend away without her children. The babysitter date night might have only been last week?!

Reactions: 11
Heaven forbid Lauren spends an actual birthday at home with her children! Must be a discounted stay at dormy house!

Reactions: 10
Dormy House it is!
Cue:
Her in the bath with a glass of champagne
Overdressed outfit for their evening meal
Photo of her on a walk
Booze in front of the fire

I just can’t believe she’s only about 36!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lauren’s birthday weekend with her love bingo! How many will we see? Get the clichés ready

• Haha
There will surely be a glam make up tutorial too just before her and Col go down for a lush #freebie dinner

Reactions: 5
Dormy House it is!
Cue:
Her in the bath with a glass of champagne
Overdressed outfit for their evening meal
Photo of her on a walk
Booze in front of the fire

I just can’t believe she’s only about 36!
Called it - photo on her grid this morning...in the bath 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.