Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg THAT Boursin AD! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø These so-called influencers seem so desperate for money. Itā€™s truly awful to watch at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wants her Boursin back as well.
looking at the picture of the three glasses... the two in the background are a left and a right hand so it looks suspiciously like person one, in front, holding a glass in one hand and the camera in the other, and person two holding a glass in each hand at the back... making two people not the gaggle of friends with different preferences and allergies all turning up at different times šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you may be right! Two hands with red nail polish and then one male hand - so this could be just her and hubby having an evening supper together. So much insta fakeness and H& H is up there with the best of them! Would not want my children to ever look up or copy this bunch of shallow, egotistical nitwits. They are neither inspiring nor add anything of value to society, other than parading around showcasing a fake lifestyle. These photos do not portray REAL LIFE. There is always an ulterior motive (money) for these staged photos and stories.

Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but she chooses so many ugly camera angles of her face, everything just emphasises her nose. These Ads are getting really cheesy now šŸ˜‚ especially the Boursin one.

Why can't these grammers go back to 2018/2019 when their posts had no ulterior motive??
I think the Boursin ad on her grid shows how much the facetune app alters her normal face. I remember reading her having a small insert piece added to the front teeth so they would look straight for her wedding photographs - why? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

You are a grown woman, embrace what you have naturally and not let extreme vanity take over.

Reactions: 4
That ad is awful! She doesnā€™t even really cook much so why would we want a recipe from her! Her voice is ridiculous on the video, it is a car crash quite frankly, so fake! She doesnā€™t even really showcase the cheese, she hardly uses any of it in the recipe.

ā€œCandles lit, wine pouredā€

Arenā€™t they always Laur?? Arenā€™t they always??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All she seems to do is moon over ā€˜Colā€™ šŸ™„ in a way that just doesnā€™t ring true for such a long term relationship with two/three young kids....

She seems like someone who, if someone better (richer) came along, would go after them like a shark without a backwards glance. Col would be left with a years supply of Boursin šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All she seems to do is moon over ā€˜Colā€™ šŸ™„ in a way that just doesnā€™t ring true for such a long term relationship with two/three young kids....

She seems like someone who, if someone better (richer) came along, would go after them like a shark without a backwards glance. Col would be left with a years supply of Boursin šŸ˜‚
See ya Col... Iā€™ll leave you some Boursan and lush Bobbi Brown moisturiser

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s totally in awe of him and is so simpering and gushy! I donā€™t get it. I think my OH is wonderful but I donā€™t gush about him the way she does or expect others to think he šŸ’© gold bricks!

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s totally in awe of him and is so simpering and gushy! I donā€™t get it. I think my OH is wonderful but I donā€™t gush about him the way she does or expect others to think he šŸ’© gold bricks!
This. I love my husband but if I posted all that tit online about him he'd ask me what I'm playing at. It comes across so false.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

"When a man marries his mistress he creates a vacancy."

He has form

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That bloody thunderstorm video... even the kids have to be wrapped in white fluffy towels... itā€™s literally pathetic

Reactions: 3
That bloody thunderstorm video... even the kids have to be wrapped in white fluffy towels... itā€™s literally pathetic
It's red bleeping hot why would they be all wrapped up like that. I literally let my kid run around to dry off cos we were all dying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.