Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HH looks absolutely manic in her picture, shame on her for sharing this perfect image of family life when the country is in such a terrible mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Blooming Nikki’s teeth scare the bejesus out of me..she has a mouth like a great white shark!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I often wonder is Niki is a satirical take on the H&h type. At least she respects her kids privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blooming Nikki’s teeth scare the bejesus out of me..she has a mouth like a great white shark!!
She does! Why the f she has to keep smiling plus that bloody awful red lipstick just makes them look worse.

HH looks absolutely manic in her picture, shame on her for sharing this perfect image of family life when the country is in such a terrible mess.
Exactly.....talk about rubbing salt in the wound. Some of these allegedly 'Influnecers' just don't get it. HH just parades about looking twee and ridiculous.

• Haha
Are we not waiting patiently for her to reach 10k so she can get her own thread.
Sort of - she'll be infuriatingly gushing about reaching 10k - goodness knows what the photo will be. Ohhhh that bloody work 'hub' desk thing ffs !

Reactions: 2
Lauren has been my least favourite Instagrammer for a while, I'm surprised it has taken her thread on here this long to start picking up but it is definitely picking up now 🤭

Lauren has been my least favourite Instagrammer for a while, I'm surprised it has taken her thread on here this long to start picking up but it is definitely picking up now 🤭
Mine too, for quite some time. Although, I definitely found out quite a few things here that opened my eyes!

I just looked. Yes, and dressed as Mrs Claus!! And stayed up until Midnight to do it for the 'gram when her kids will have her up at the crack of dawn... What the hell is wrong with her?! Such a 'simple' activity and 'simple' set up, all in the name of her mental health. I think her mental health (read badly narcissistic personality) needs more than a gingerbread house to sort it... 😳 But, of course, if isn't for her mental wellbeing... It is just another ad...

Lauren you are an absolute bleep! There I’ve said it
She is getting it badly wrong right now, isn't she? She has all year for me, since Lockdown. She has carried on her utterly fake, twee nonsense, representing her life as a complete lie. It just does not fit the current climate whatsoever...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are we not waiting patiently for her to reach 10k so she can get her own thread.
Tbh I’m surprised she hasn’t reached 10k yet. For someone with quite a big account and is always trying so dam hard and works for Bobbi brown I really an surprised

Reactions: 1
Tbh I’m surprised she hasn’t reached 10k yet. For someone with quite a big account and is always trying so dam hard and works for Bobbi brown I really an surprised
Blooming Niki works for Bobbi Brown as well??

Aveeno should be ashamed sponsoring this woman and paying her to represent their brand and teach others about mindfulness. Lauren could have used that so wisely and to help so many people at a critical time. A time when people need more help than ever coping with daily life... Instead Lauren teaches them to stay up, into the small hours, whilst you have little ones so you have no resilience to deal with them the next day, all to create unattainable images that will cause people stress and unhappiness, trying to achieve or maintain...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aveeno should be ashamed sponsoring this woman and paying her to represent their brand and teach others about mindfulness. Lauren could have used that so wisely and to help so many people at a critical time. A time when people need more help than ever coping with daily life... Instead Lauren teaches them to stay up, into the small hours, whilst you have little ones so you have no resilience to deal with them the next day, all to create unattainable images that will cause people stress and unhappiness, trying to achieve or maintain...
Lauren's Aveeno ads have always been a farce - most of the time her ads have nothing to do with skincare :rolleyes:

• Haha
Lauren's Aveeno ads have always been a farce - most of the time her ads have nothing to do with skincare :rolleyes:
I think they are meant to be to do with 'wellbeing' and that is why they are a farce! The fact that she hasn't made this clear is why she has let the brand down badly. The links to 'wellbeing' in her posts and stories are so tenuous, they barely make sense. Your confusion is understandable!

Reactions: 6
I think they are meant to be to do with 'wellbeing' and that is why they are a farce! The fact that she hasn't made this clear is why she has let the brand down badly. The links to 'wellbeing' in her posts and stories are so tenuous, they barely make sense. Your confusion is understandable!
My daughter has eczema and for several years Aveeno had a lotion that you could only buy in the US. We used to stock up on it when we travelled to the US for work and holidays. When Lauren started promoting Aveeno and mentioned something about using the range for her sons I asked her about it and she never even replied. So much for being an Aveeno ambassador. You can finally get the Aveeno Eczema lotion in the UK now but at the time I asked her it wasn't available.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.