Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B289A62C-A9CF-4647-92F3-9A986719B78E.png

Oh good, Granny’s put her Christmas frock on got the chinaware out 🙄😂 She’s younger than me!! I don’t identify with her aesthetic or fashion choices at all & neither would anyone I know under 80 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the heck is going to be practicing their Christmas Day table this year not knowing whether they will be able to have any guests at all. Such bad taste Lauren, and the more I think of it Col must indulge her in all this bullshit too.
I had exactly the same thought! I’ve booked a Christmas slot for Asda in case we have to be at home rather than at the in-laws. Other than that Im not doing much because who knows what Christmas will look like this year 🤷🏼‍♀️

I always give my children a christmas card. Never entered my mind not to really
My father worked in the greetings card industry and was very scathing about it. So much is just about getting people to buy cards. And it’s also bad for the environment! Sorry! I’m a grinch for that aspect of Christmas. I only send cards to people we won’t be seeing and then have time to write a note in it.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 310012
Oh good, Granny’s put her Christmas frock on got the chinaware out 🙄😂 She’s younger than me!! I don’t identify with her aesthetic or fashion choices at all & neither would anyone I know under 80 😂😂
For a split second i felt a bit tit about myself when i saw her lovely table with all her place mats and twinkly family vibes but had to remind myself not to get sucked in ..all fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My parents always sent me a Christmas card, my friends send one to their children, it’s perfectly normal.
What isn’t normal is the constant tone deaf ignorance from influencers right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh me too! So annoyed when I saw that collab
Me too!!!!

Who the heck is going to be practicing their Christmas Day table this year not knowing whether they will be able to have any guests at all. Such bad taste Lauren, and the more I think of it Col must indulge her in all this bullshit too.

Oh yes darling you get dolled up in your party outfit, lippy on, hair done, full foliage archway in the background, shitloads of free crap from Next we don’t need, candles aplenty (note not White Company or Jo Malone here - wouldn’t want to mix the high and low end brands), grin manically and chheeeeeeese. Nailed it.
Exactly that!!!!!

Reactions: 5
These influencers and brands are tone deaf. Thinking about how the table will be set on Christmas Day? 😡 We have no idea what Christmas Day will be like this year. There are so many uncertainties, because of the pandemic. I don’t care about how my table is set. I’m more concerned for the grandparents we may not see and how they will cope. How a table looks on Xmas day just isn’t a priority. We are busy making up parcels for charities, because unlike you Lauren, not everyone is living a gifted fake lifestyle on IG.
“Give to the needy, not the GREEDY” 🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
These influencers and brands are tone deaf. Thinking about how the table will be set on Christmas Day? 😡 We have no idea what Christmas Day will be like this year. There are so many uncertainties, because of the pandemic. I don’t care about how my table is set. I’m more concerned for the grandparents we may not see and how they will cope. How a table looks on Xmas day just isn’t a priority. We are busy making up parcels for charities, because unlike you Lauren, not everyone is living a gifted fake lifestyle on IG.
“Give to the needy, not the GREEDY” 🎅
💯
If Next picked a family from a deprived area, or an NHS worker, or a family struggling on benefits and said ‘here you are, here is everything you need to set the table for Christmas and here’s money to spend on food and gifts’ (the money they would have paid Lauren) then this would make me WAY more interested in buying from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
so many people won’t be seeing their elderly relatives this year and it won’t be a happy celebration for many. She’s just tone deaf pretending like so many instahuns that we are not in the midst of a global pandemic 🤬

Reactions: 11
Nothing, nothing will stop Laur from flogging the picture perfect pretending to be something it’s not Christmas, not even a global pandemic! As a key worker I cannot even put into words how her blasé attitude makes my blood boil. We haven’t all been cosying up in cashmere and burning WTC candles over the past few months...
I’m a teacher and along with many of my colleagues I feel l am on a woman on the edge. 🤯

I am just glad that people on here can see through her. 👏🏼 For years I felt crap when I’d see her posts but now I can see it all for what it really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes but none of them will commit to saying they think it is good so doing a poll instead!

I will never buy from Next again!! The volume of product and work they are giving that gluttonous woman who has said in the past - it is not a brand she would buy from - is at best disgusting in this current climate. As she is promoting them so much I really hope the likes of TWC never work with her again! Also did anyone see Blogmebeautiful do the Jo Malone cracker making - with a lit White Company candle to set the mood - car crash!!
Likewise I will never shop there again. Something specific that I was searching for came up in my results from Next. I had to swipe on past. I couldn't bring myself to purchase and won't shop there again.
💯
If Next picked a family from a deprived area, or an NHS worker, or a family struggling on benefits and said ‘here you are, here is everything you need to set the table for Christmas and here’s money to spend on food and gifts’ (the money they would have paid Lauren) then this would make me WAY more interested in buying from them.
Exactly this!! Why are they not doing this? Why can't they see it would bring them so much more positive coverage. This barrage of giving to greedy guts Lauren is so off-putting but particularly so when she wouldn't normally shop and spend money there and has openly said so. The tone of the Christmas advert is SO wrong too... 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she seriously have to put little lights in their blank, bare wooden doll's house because they are basically playing in the dark?! Her determination to create a "cosy" feel means they need extra lights to actually play?! This woman is crazy!! Bonkers. Those poor children.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In case you didn’t know, it’s Sunday. Lauren is here once again to remind you that you should have prepared a splendid roast for your family according to The McDermott book of perfect parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Listen tattlers, its a sunday roast. We can all make them. Its not like Laur has created the vaccine for covid. So we shouldnt really be in awe of her gravy shots. Its gravy and a roast for gawd sake. Not really worth showing off about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is so common place, in most families (including mine) it is a weekly event and that is exactly why I can't believe she posts it. It highlights her lack of content, interest and creativity. Her stories and squares are just unrealistic ad after ad and everything is the same day after day, week after week in her beige life. The imagined, hypothetical post about her weekly planner above, summed it up best and made me lol!! 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.