Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#kindlygifted

Dormy House it is!
Cue:
Her in the bath with a glass of champagne
Overdressed outfit for their evening meal
Photo of her on a walk
Booze in front of the fire

I just can’t believe she’s only about 36!
Called it - photo on her grid this morning...in the bath 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Not long ago, she pledged to do her research when it came to brand work. Joules was rightly called out by many for the lack of cultural representation and for the majority of models/influencers they recruited as white, middle class women. Joules pledged to change this yet still, the majority of women on their feed are white women. Lauren really didn’t keep her promise did she - or do her homework. No wonder her black lives matter grid post was beige. She never had an intentions of making changes.

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
She hasn't been gifted waterproofs!! Only matching coats...

By the way, does anyone else notice that Archie is always mostly hidden in photos, presumably as he will no longer wear matching clothes and therefore doesn't fit the aesthetic?!
Also has she cut the labels out of the scarfs?! Probs cos they say Matalan!!!

Also, has this been discussed on here before??.... she’s totally used the EXACT same photo from last year.. the trees and the debris on the road is the same. Why would you pretend otherwise??

she’s also done the exact same advert for the 4x4 as last year too. Same photos 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
bizarre behaviour

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Bet her mum is knackered, all that childcare while Laur suns herself, kisses her own arse and flogs stuff people don’t need...

• Haha
  • Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Any influencer currently showing off a plate full of food when we are in the middle of a child food poverty crisis is in my opinion, a cockwomble.
I’m yet to see one influencer actually use their platform to help, maybe do something constructive and useful. Reach out to the brands they work with to ask for cash donations to help buy children lunches, ask their followers to help with donations or actually, just get on stories and talk about it, share local places to get a free lunch for children and do anything but talk about themselves. But nope, Lauren goes on to share a heaped plate of food with lashings of gravy again. Could she actually be more out of tune if she tried!!!

BattieHattie

One of the biggest things that pisses me off with Lauren is that she always asks small businesses to change something and then shares it. So the lady who makes the acorn decorations is probably now going to have an influx of people asking for twine when she actually only sells it with gold string. Infuriates me

RosetheHat

B289A62C-A9CF-4647-92F3-9A986719B78E.png

Oh good, Granny’s put her Christmas frock on got the chinaware out 🙄😂 She’s younger than me!! I don’t identify with her aesthetic or fashion choices at all & neither would anyone I know under 80 😂😂

• Haha

Comfysofa

Cannot believe she has the cheek to say ‘it is unheard of’ for Colin and her to have a date!! Don’t think I would bring an unnecessary babysitter into my house either in a pandemic just so I can indulge myself for the evening!!

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Col looks like he’s regretting his life choices sitting there on those reindeer pjs 🤣 He looks so awkward, to be fair so would I!

Edited to add: I also do full make up when cosying up for the evening 😂 Am sure Laur is quietly seething that Joules don’t make the usual silky pyjamas she’s used to wearing on the glam but silky negligee is less family friendly! A nip slip with a side of whisky probably wasn’t in the brief...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Comfysofa

Put it this way. Every photo she stages, every comment she responds to or likes, every long post she writes, every message she writes to companies asking to collaborate with her, every comment she makes on other people's posts.......... is precious time she COULD spend with her kids. Her actions and behaviour speak volumes about her priorities, and unfortunately it's not those boys.
Someone can dress their kids up in matching outfits and stage twee pics of natural crafts all they like while preaching bout being the perfect parent, but actions speak WAY louder than snapshot staged images.
Totally agree! I mean look at Elle from FTEN. She knows what it means to have a precious little one and when she said her child was coming first and she was taking a break from Insta she meant it. She didn’t exploit her pregnancy or baby for free stuff either she simply asked brands to give the items to those in need and she already had everything she ever needed. I know who seems more genuine to me.

The other things that I find annoying about matching clothes is the amount of perfectly good clothes that must be wasted. I have two daughters and don't dress them in matching clothes because a large percentage of my youngest daughters wardrobe are the perfectly wearable hand me downs from my eldest daughter, why waste. The clothing industry is one of the largest if not the largest source of pollution in the world today and it is down people with a wasteful easy come easy go attitude towards clothes.
By sharing siblings clothes in this way it doesn't offer the opportunity for them to be constantly matching but I would rather put the ethical choice above my desire to show off for the gram like Lauren.
I don’t think Lauren cares about pollution or the environment- she is the ULTIMATE consumer - as long as it is for free of course. So funny that on her post about the free giveaways she says she has chosen products and brands to work with all her followers suggested and would love to win and then in brackets puts ‘and I would love too’ - hint, hint, hint, blag, blag, blag - have you not had enough freebies yet Lauren!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
She is advertising whisky now? Having never mentioned it ever before?! She is an absolute advert whore. How can any of these brands invest in her? She pimps herself and her kids out for any old product, regardless of its relevance to her or her family. There is no genuine review behind any product. It is just all about money! Oh and to top it all off, she includes a cooking ad when, for years, she has went on about how she can't and doesn't cook! 😱 But she will if you pay her!! 😨

• Angry
  • Wow

Rosie878

VIP Member
All she seems to do is moon over ‘Col’ 🙄 in a way that just doesn’t ring true for such a long term relationship with two/three young kids....

She seems like someone who, if someone better (richer) came along, would go after them like a shark without a backwards glance. Col would be left with a years supply of Boursin 😂

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Just wondering why “our big boy” needs 3 separate ‘A’ ornaments in his new room - he’s in high school, think he knows how to spell his name...

• Haha

Bgr101

VIP Member
I know. It isn't just the act of making it but the ridiculous posed pictures with the perfectly placed apples... She is ridiculous!! 😳 It is all just for show. Does she not realise she is constantly scoring own goals and making herself look like a joke?
There is no one in the world on a saturday night in their right mind taking pics of apples and making cider. Not a one.

I know. It isn't just the act of making it but the ridiculous posed pictures with the perfectly placed apples... She is ridiculous!! 😳 It is all just for show. Does she not realise she is constantly scoring own goals and making herself look like a joke?
And the wee willy winkie candle ....dont even start me !!

dfe56731cf46448b963aaf2135fd962b.jpg
just making some mulled cider here guys with real apples and the house just smells amazing. Why dont you all join me in your long nightgowns and get p*ssed on cider ? Tally ho

• Haha
  • Heart

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
A couple of observations:

Who the actual fuck goes on so much about a wedding or wedding Anniversary? Especially a second one. I think my friends would spit their tea out if u sent them a text or a little card. Like what planet does she live on?

the room is dreadful looking for anyone. Awful furniture. Awful style. Lauren is definitely not an interiors girl.

Why is their a wedding photo beside Archies bed? Who does that? Especially in the circumstances of how Lauren stole his dad. It’s not like it’s his parents.

she’s really struggling for content these days. Not many ads she must be beginning to panic.