Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Does anyone in here know lauren in real life..id love to know if she is really so sickly sweet all the time!
I think in previous threads we've had someone who worked at JL with Lauren (and Col?) But its only a vague memory so I could be wrong!

Bgr101

VIP Member
She is very pretty. Much prettier than his mistress Lauren! She looks years younger too!

I don't want to post who she is as I don't think it is fair to her or her family. If you Google her first name and John Lewis, Edinburgh, you will see her.
Thanks. Think i got it

Bgr101

VIP Member
I was wondering what had happened to her sad old leaf bunting she shows every year. One of the main reasons I think it is sad though, is the fun her kids would have making it, painting the leaves with pva glue, like most other children. Yet she does it herself every year, without them, spraying the leaves herself, alone etc. and they are not involved. She even highlights that they could get involved and the different method on her stories. It isn't for them at all, it's just for the 'gram! 😳

She doesn't have an original or creative bone in her body. It was one of the things I first noticed about her was her blatant copying of big accounts. I wonder if that was what went down between her and Sally... Their 'friendship' is definitely over.
You must have missed it she did it the other week

Does archie have a bedroom?