Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Not sure I’ve done this correctly and I couldn’t fit the whole (brilliant) most liked title in, sorry.

Does the old thread need to be closed or summat?

Reactions: 5
She is another level this woman. How can she be arsed to stage everything so bloody perfectly?? Could you be bothered?

Reactions: 10
Not at all. She wastes so much of her life setting it up to looks perfect she missed the best moments of all.

Reactions: 8
She’s taken a photo with ‘my guys’ on stories - her stepson is at the back because he isn’t wearing a matching shirt 😂 she’s so bizarre - there is no way her life is as she portrays when she must be constantly trying to herd her family into awkward photo shoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her youngest looks to be dreadfully sunburnt on his poor cheeks on the story of them in bed 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 3
New thread! Not sure I’ve done this correctly and I couldn’t fit the whole (brilliant) most liked title in, sorry.

Does the old thread need to be closed or summat?
I think so, yes. I’ve seen people talking about emailing mods to close the old threads. Don’t know how though. It doesn’t seem like a very efficient system to me.

So much talk today about kids on Instagram. Mine is for mates only but loads taking theirs kids photos off now. Natalie Mafi has posted about it and have seen other influencers too. Bye kids in matching outfits 😂 what are you going to post now then Lau!

Reactions: 4
I would love to be a fly on the wall for that holiday. I wonder if it is all oh so ‘White Company and bouncy blow dry’ dreamy in real life?! 🤔

Reactions: 8
“It made me laugh how she put simple things on that picture of that massive net in the garden. That’s not simple things. That’s something she’s gone and bought specifically for some kind of gram
Picture. Had it been simple things it would have been a den made out of table cloths / blankets and pegs like most mums throw together.“
Sorry to the PP who said this but I wasn’t sure how to quote it on the new thread ... So true , mine have spent any sunny day in a den made of my old paint covered step ladders and various sheets and blankets . And it was still lovely and I still got insta pics out of it 😂😂

She’s taken a photo with ‘my guys’ on stories - her stepson is at the back because he isn’t wearing a matching shirt 😂 she’s so bizarre - there is no way her life is as she portrays when she must be constantly trying to herd her family into awkward photo shoots.
Yes and did you see Archie with his hoodie up and mask on - didn’t quite fit the image! The hoodie was white though 😂😂

The poor babysitters (sorry grandparents) are probably thinking please no more children, not even for the Gram, as when no pandemic in the way, Laur is constantly on all her gifted stays, lunches and dinners and set up not so private date nights with Col. Her mum does most of the looking after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s actually paid for this holiday - can she post all this and then declare it gifted later?

Reactions: 2
I wonder who blew the bubbles on their family picture together. None of the kids are holding a bubble wand 😂

• Haha
She looks completely ridiculous on her tippietoes in that dress ... You’re on holiday . Shorts and a t shirt would be loads more comfortable Laur 🥖🥖

Latest story - “enjoying working my way through the Rosé isle [sic]’.

:ROFLMAO:

What kind of dimwit struggles to differentiate between aisle and isle...?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg the posing with the baguettes 🥖- she just can’t tear herself away from the gram even for her holiday. SAD!

She looks completely ridiculous on her tippietoes in that dress ... You’re on holiday . Shorts and a t shirt would be loads more comfortable Laur 🥖🥖
She is completely ridiculous, it must be such hard work being 'gram ready all the time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.