Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her latest post has put me off the Joules brand forever. It's a shame because I used to like their things but I don't like the way Joules and Friends of Joules always use the same group of influencers.

Reactions: 10
Not long ago, she pledged to do her research when it came to brand work. Joules was rightly called out by many for the lack of cultural representation and for the majority of models/influencers they recruited as white, middle class women. Joules pledged to change this yet still, the majority of women on their feed are white women. Lauren really didn’t keep her promise did she - or do her homework. No wonder her black lives matter grid post was beige. She never had an intentions of making changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not long ago, she pledged to do her research when it came to brand work. Joules was rightly called out by many for the lack of cultural representation and for the majority of models/influencers they recruited as white, middle class women. Joules pledged to change this yet still, the majority of women on their feed are white women. Lauren really didn’t keep her promise did she - or do her homework. No wonder her black lives matter grid post was beige. She never had an intentions of making changes.
Probably time someone reminded her of this

Reactions: 1
Today she’s gone for a run, she then tags in another account who ‘inspired’ her to go for a run. Anyway turns out these influencers all run with their phones, filming whilst they run. And apparently they run for their mental health. If that’s the case for Gods sake just run, don’t video yourself running! Leave your phone. Honestly bigger the accounts get more fake and ridiculous bigger they get. All doing the same things, all looking the same!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know, such a transparent beg...!

I want to die of second-hand embarrassment with the grovelling by Instahuns sometimes... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
She put the poor kid in a coat for a pic for instagram and then took it off him before he went to school. Mad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The coat is a better fit than last year! 😂

Last years post was super super cringey with a poem and i almost thought she'd do the same this year.

Reactions: 3
Oooo an Instagram live with Friends Of Joules at midday tomorrow discussing the businesses they work with etc. Might have to see if I can swap my lunch break so I can “hop on” and ask them how many businesses they work with are black/bame owned because it look like NONE on their page. Fingers crossed my boss lets me, y’know, cuz I have a REAL job that pays me tit money and nobody is about to give me a bottle of perfume of £100 a pop or gift me a new sofa or, or, or....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who cares you went on a bike ride, who cares you made a cake. Why are these women such horrendous oversharers, can’t they just do life without uploading it online afterwards 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If it’s not on insta then it didn’t happen?! Surprised she’s not live streaming going for a wee! No one cares Laur! Such a dullard!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her last picture in the white dress certainly lives up to this thread title.
The “Daily Sleeper” dress that RosieLondoner wears, Laura-Ad has to get one, our Laur’ was on that website and was hot footing down to a field of wheat 🙄

#Whoboughtitfirst?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The “Daily Sleeper” dress that RosieLondoner wears, Laura-Ad has to get one, our Laur’ was on that website and was hot footing down to a field of wheat 🙄

#Whoboughtitfirst?
Laur bought one after This Little House as when Claire was showing hers off Laur couldn’t help but comment she had ordered one too but it hadn’t been delivered yet!

Expensive dress to wear to a field but I suppose it goes did in the accounts as a prop. She looks ridiculous! She has never mentioned the £200 plus dress she supposedly ordered to show support to a small business run by a woman after the discussion over diversity. No I think Laur prefers more commercial brands that she can make ££££ from.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 235199

Is that your soul slowly slipping away Laur...
Horrified by these posts. Lingerie hardly correlates with the family values brand she shoves down everyone's throats... It is so distasteful and vain.

I look at these pictures and just see her for the adulterer she is, muscling in on family of a young toddler...😭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.