Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PPHat

Since Beggy is showing the Halloween fayre in her local shop I thought that this is a good time for some advice to counter the notion that you have to spend according to the season.
Whoever needs to hear this - you don’t have to spend money you can ill afford on seasonal items just because some “influencer” on social media is doing so. The lives these influencers portray could be fuelled by debt, their constant shopping might be an outward sign of their dissatisfaction with life - a way to spend their way out of their feelings through instant gratification, or they may be narcissistic and crave validation or feeling superior by overt displays of wealth. It could all be a thin veneer. Plus they are in most cases getting paid or gifted items that they are recommending to you.
I work in finance and it would surprise you to see the types of people who are in hardship right now. Don’t be sucked in to spending what you don’t have. The Savvy Spender summarises it better than I ever could…

EF26E8CE-8CCC-4D93-9851-378BEA18E69D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

happythoughts21

Does Barry run Elftown experience in Galway? Just went to look at ticket prices.. Jesus unreal for even a family of 4.. they're evening charging for babies!
It's insane prices. €35 each for the adults and €50 each per child. No Santa experience is EVER worth that. No matter what. The world is gone so materialistic trying to get everyone to spend spend spend but this really takes the biscuit. Pure greed on Battles part. Awful message to be sending out.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Question: what did we do before the instabums were around to tell us when January was over and February was beginning. 💭 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Thanks to @PPHat for the new thread title which was no easy task when you consider the absolute snore fest her Instagram is

Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf.

Beggy continues to beg but is struggling to land any significant deals. She lost her Foxford and Connolly Motors BA. In desperation, she sneakily promotes Baz’ business but never declares the fact it’s their business.

She’s struggling to remain relevant, follower numbers are stagnant and the “money makers” Blazer and Tio clearly aren’t making enough coin to get a short back and sides.

Beggy herself is botoxed to within an inch of her life and looks like Pete Burns. Not a good lewk 🤣

Off ye go tattlers!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Is it because there’s a good number of teachers on Insta flogging instead of in school teaching?? 🤔 😜
Absolutely. But when you see the poor judgment, outrageous consumerism and narcissistic tendencies shown by most of them, they’re better off on Instagram than in the classroom in front of impressionable young people.

How many parents would want Sarah teaching their children?

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
There is no family time in her house. It’s all Sarah time. It’s a strange dynamic between mother and children.

The next few weeks will be spent elaborately decorating her house for Halloween and Christmas and flogging every piece of shite from a packet of crisps to a cashmere jumper, with lots of gifted stays and freebies that she ‘love loves’.

Predictable and boring as hell

• Heart

whocarez

VIP Member
Wouldn't have thought the guy in question needed Beggy . He's a friend of mine
I would have thought that would sell itself. Looked at it on airb&b booked out till September!

I happened to be passing through Enniscrone around 10 this morning because the main road from Sligo is closed.

Got caught in traffic because some donkey drove their Jeep onto the footpath at Hopkins with the back of it fully out on the road.
It was Barry

• Angry
  • Haha

Lighthouse2028

Chatty Member
Was toying for ages with cancelling sky but this has sealed the deal. Its actually sick what these huns get for free, sick.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Is Everything Eileen going back teaching?
Not sure. Possibly by the looks of her recent post.

In other news, Sarah Butler has a cooking slot on Ireland AM tomorrow at 08:35. ALL the Huns congratulating her. Id say Beggy is jumping off the pier as we speak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

happythoughts21

Is there a thread for West of Ireland self build. Aisling? Begging for a bbq at the mo. Spent a night away last weekend and must of spend the whole 24 hours away recording herself. Sorry- her husband did. Standing behind her recording her for the full 24 hours. A serious sense of self importance. These huns are v annoying at this stage. If she really just wanted opinions on bbqs why not do you research online rather than using it as an excuse to beg for one. She was hinting at an automatic lawnmower recently too. Not if I ever. I would never accept gifts for free advertising like these huns. It's beyond embarrassing. They must be the talk of the place in their local rural villages.

• Sick

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
SUSTAINABILITY/ CLIMATE CHANGE / CARBON EMISSIONS…

Beggy travels to Dublin for the launch of a blouse. Yes, a blouse.

I note the ticket prices for elf town increases for weekends and for the month of Dec from €39.95 per child to €46.95 per child. Adult tickets also increase.

• Wow
  • Angry

PPHat

Regarding the comments about Battle’s size/shape, there is a bit of background or context here so if you haven’t followed her from the beginning you may not be aware. She used to highlight her own size regularly by referring to herself as size XS or 8, etc, even soon after her last pregnancy. Whether she was truly that size or not, who knows 🤷‍♀️ but given her body shape below the waist it didn’t seem true to me. I think the way she portrayed her size after she had twins had the potential to make some women feel bad. She did eventually stop, possibly because she was being called out about it on Tattle.
Look it, at the end of the day she’s marketing products. Those clothes she tried on are frumpy in my opinion and do not suit her but she’s paid to promote them. She’s telling her audience everything is gorgeous/divine, etc but when she’s wearing her own outfits it all seems to much higher end brands.
The whole thing with highlighting her size, promoting clothes that she doesn’t seem to wear in real life, posing in a certain way to achieve flattering angles, use of filters, all speaks to how genuine she is or isn’t, depending on your view, naivety, ability to be influenced, etc.
What I personally dislike about her is the relentless use of her children to promote her Insta account over the years. Children who cannot consent, who are potentially vulnerable to manipulation of their images by AI, etc. That to me speaks volumes about the type of person she is - someone who would disregard her children’s right to privacy to make a few euro. And her a teacher by profession too!

• Heart

Instamoney

The red dresses with black accessories,the shiny heavy brown foundation on shiny botox faces,the red lips & bleached hair with the labelled chanel bag on view....God so 90's.Not one of them is fashionable or relevant in 2022.Washed up 40+ women trying to look current and well to do.So vulgar the lot of them,anyone wealthy or just with taste is always understated & classy not showy like these yokes.All fur,no....

Last edited:

Rogue-rats

Ya the dress is a black bag with zero shape to it.Horrible,is she covering something. But the most shocking is the house of goose is 40.That is unbelievable,she needs to change her anti aging cream or something because she looks more like 50,no joke
House of Goose looks grand for 40. She probably doesn't have the fillers/botox work done that the rest of them do. She's not one for swanning about in "gifted" outfits either, in the odd time she does appear on the grid/stories she's wearing her own normal clothes. She's one of the beggers I do quite like, at least she used to work in interior design.

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Wonder is it gifted or are they actually paying with their own money. I hope the baby sitter has researched the ‘next flight home’ situation…
I bet its gifted or she's getting paid to advertise , too much of a coincidence that it's Knock's first flight to Lanzarote today and she happens to be going with ALL the family...when she never went abroad with them all before.

• Angry

Lighthouse2028

Chatty Member
Yes I actively avoid anywhere that associates with bloggers. I cant understand why foxford needs to do this l, like their stuff is famous!

Reactions: 7