House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed to see Orla Sheridan is so much more credible than her. It’s disappointing seeing her hanging with Shabby.

Reactions: 3
I’m so disappointed to see Orla Sheridan is so much more credible than her. It’s disappointing seeing her hanging with Shabby.
Orla's credibility went out the window when she signed up to The Collaborations Agency.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like they’re trying to make the two of them a thing. Like the BT reel was vomit inducing. So fake and phoney. Don’t rate Orla Sheridan and sher Beggy’s just a Beggy.

Was toying for ages with cancelling sky but this has sealed the deal. Its actually sick what these huns get for free, sick.

Reactions: 9
Did she show any off the fashion from the BT fashion show or did she just post a picture of herself in another oversized shapeless dress?

Still the kids got a ‘day off’ from the beach 🤣🤣

Not one #ad on those stories
I noticed that but it does say paid partnership. Makes me wonder how sky think people will buy when they are gifting these left right and centre and the Joe soaps are going to be barely able to afford their heating and electricity this winter.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that but it does say paid partnership. Makes me wonder how sky think people will buy when they are gifting these left right and centre and the Joe soaps are going to be barely able to afford their heating and electricity this winter.
Exactly. Very distasteful and tone deaf showing off when there’s a cost of living crisis. I hope Beggy enjoys her 63in (or whatever size it is) TV. Is it worth the cost though - in terms of disregarding her kids privacy on Insta to position her for advertising work like this? Will she sit down at night to watch her favourite show and give some serious thought to what she has chosen to do to in order to get a free TV? Or is there any such consideration even given? Does the greed win out? From where I am standing they seem comfortably off and can afford the TV, designer clothes, meals out without having to resort to plastering their children over Insta. Why oh why do they do it? 😢

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Very distasteful and tone deaf showing off when there’s a cost of living crisis. I hope Beggy enjoys her 63in (or whatever size it is) TV. Is it worth the cost though - in terms of disregarding her kids privacy on Insta to position her for advertising work like this? Will she sit down at night to watch her favourite show and give some serious thought to what she has chosen to do to in order to get a free TV? Or is there any such consideration even given? Does the greed win out? From where I am standing they seem comfortably off and can afford the TV, designer clothes, meals out without having to resort to plastering their children over Insta. Why oh why do they do it? 😢
They may be comfortably off because they pay for nothing … except her Botox, fillers and doggie dentures.

I don’t know why she’s persists in creating such lame content. Her growth is stagnant and she’s completely irrelevant.

• Heart
They may be comfortably off because they pay for nothing … except her Botox, fillers and doggie dentures.

I don’t know why she’s persists in creating such lame content. Her growth is stagnant and she’s completely irrelevant.
Recycling an old dress ??Is this Sahara trying to be relevant in economic hard times ? Hypocrite

Reactions: 4
The red dresses with black accessories,the shiny heavy brown foundation on shiny botox faces,the red lips & bleached hair with the labelled chanel bag on view....God so 90's.Not one of them is fashionable or relevant in 2022.Washed up 40+ women trying to look current and well to do.So vulgar the lot of them,anyone wealthy or just with taste is always understated & classy not showy like these yokes.All fur,no....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Completely missed that!

Has Beggy taken a stroke…I’m sure she slurring her words and lisping? On another note, last night she was at the launch of chill spa, tonight she’s at cot and cobble. Does Beggy ever stay at home?

• Haha
Has Beggy taken a stroke…I’m sure she slurring her words and lisping? On another note, last night she was at the launch of chill spa, tonight she’s at cot and cobble. Does Beggy ever stay at home?
Beggy will love this comparison but she is the west of Ireland version of Pippa O Connor. Injected to the hilt, fake, unreliable and never at home!

• Haha
Is the sky green? That would be a resounding NO..Sad for her that she really deep down, I feel doesn't want that many kids & maybe didn't estimate the work involved but I feel much sadder (not a word, I know) for her 5 little kiddies.Why can't she just take a few weeks & go nowhere just be at home with her lovely children.Who knows she might even enjoy it, she should at least try.

Beggy will love this comparison but she is the west of Ireland version of Pippa O Connor. Injected to the hilt, fake, unreliable and never at home!
Except Pippa was successful before insta and will continue to be successful after insta. Beggy is a frumpy home ec teacher and hasn’t seen the inside of a classroom in 6 years…

Is the sky green? That would be a resounding NO..Sad for her that she really deep down, I feel doesn't want that many kids & maybe didn't estimate the work involved but I feel much sadder (not a word, I know) for her 5 little kiddies.Why can't she just take a few weeks & go nowhere just be at home with her lovely children.Who knows she might even enjoy it, she should at least try.
She seems very disconnected from the kids and them from her. Hardly surprising when she’s never at home.

• Heart
Except Pippa was successful before insta and will continue to be successful after insta. Beggy is a frumpy home ec teacher and hasn’t seen the inside of a classroom in 6 years…

She seems very disconnected from the kids and them from her. Hardly surprising when she’s never at home.
So agree.It is sad to watch.I'm finding it hard lately to see her out & away from them so much.I see such a disconnect too.Maybe she is not well, just not able to face day to day life with them all.Its alot of kids to manage or maybe I'm all wrong and she is just plain selfish.Dont know.

So agree.It is sad to watch.I'm finding it hard lately to see her out & away from them so much.I see such a disconnect too.Maybe she is not well, just not able to face day to day life with them all.Its alot of kids to manage or maybe I'm all wrong and she is just plain selfish.Dont know.
I'd think she's selfish too self absorbed in herself to care about anyone else. The kids are 💲in her eyes.

I know people who have grown up like that those kids will run and never come back to visit.

I don't understand why people who clearly don't want kids keep having kids.

I'd think she's selfish too self absorbed in herself to care about anyone else. The kids are 💲in her eyes.

I know people who have grown up like that those kids will run and never come back to visit.

I don't understand why people who clearly don't want kids keep having kids.
In the case of these losers, for content! Didn’t want 5 kids but the twin pregnancy and content was gold for awhile. Sad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.