House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I actively avoid anywhere that associates with bloggers. I cant understand why foxford needs to do this l, like their stuff is famous!

Reactions: 7
I was actually going to Foxford this evening to pick up a few bits and when I saw her promoting them I didn’t bother my arse. Not engaging with ANY business that engages with Beggy or any other instabum for that matter
---

Considering she went to Limerick for a facial, going to Galway for hair is no biggie for Beggy.
She goes to Galway for her Botox

Reactions: 4
Is this wan actually on holidays in Enniscrone? Busy tagging the lighthouse place so clearly on a freebie. She‘ll have the shits when her sister finishes her renovations…talk about one upping her 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is this wan actually on holidays in Enniscrone? Busy tagging the lighthouse place so clearly on a freebie. She‘ll have the shits when her sister finishes her renovations…talk about one upping her 🤣
I thought the same. Madness! definryly a freebie. explains why the kids were on the beach and not at school!

Reactions: 3
I thought the same. Madness! definryly a freebie. explains why the kids were on the beach and not at school!
Her kids would still be in school though, wouldn’t they? She went from a swimming holiday in Portugal to a freebie holiday in Enniscrone. I hope the paddle boarding wasn’t a freebie because I don’t want to have to boycott the guy that runs it…not mentioning his name deliberately. Beggy is truly despicable, so cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 2
Her kids would still be in school though, wouldn’t they? She went from a swimming holiday in Portugal to a freebie holiday in Enniscrone. I hope the paddle boarding wasn’t a freebie because I don’t want to have to boycott the guy that runs it…not mentioning his name deliberately. Beggy is truly despicable, so cheap and nasty.
They possibly did I presume the one on the board was on the board was in the 10am session but they possibly didn't do a session with others.

The guy who owns that place is no better😴

It's all one undeclared ad I'm going to send on to the Asai

They possibly did I presume the one on the board was on the board was in the 10am session but they possibly didn't do a session with others.

The guy who owns that place is no better😴

It's all one undeclared ad I'm going to send on to the Asai
Wouldn't have thought the guy in question needed Beggy . He's a friend of mine

Reactions: 1
I would have thought that would sell itself. Looked at it on airb&b booked out till September!

I happened to be passing through Enniscrone around 10 this morning because the main road from Sligo is closed.

Got caught in traffic because some donkey drove their Jeep onto the footpath at Hopkins with the back of it fully out on the road.
It was Barry

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s a great guy. Definitely doesn’t need that trollop. She probably put her hand in her pocket, for once.
Got caught in traffic because some donkey drove their Jeep onto the footpath at Hopkins with the back of it fully out on the road.
It was Barry
What an insufferable brain dead gobshite. Was out walking this evening and passed by the lighthouse deliberately. No sign of the Beggy’s. Also her kids should be in school.

Reactions: 1
I see she's back with the agency?
She must have realized she doesn’t have the commercial acumen to go it alone…cue some lovely work with bonne maman, Connacht gold, Brady’s family ham and O’Donnells crisps!! Not forgetting a new loulerie edit🤣!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.