Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
It is a controversial thing to say but I think a lot of child welfare payments aren't spent on the child

I am off Avoca as well :p
It
It is a controversial thing to say but I think a lot of child welfare payments aren't spent on the child

I am off Avoca as well :p
It depends if you are a working parent, child care costs eat the child benefit and then some. If you’re not working I’d say you’d still easily spend that on food, clothes and shelter for your child per month ++

Instamoney

I remember looking at her grid a while back and she was saying she didn't even view the house, the husband viewed it and they bought it and moved back from the UK. There was nothing wrong with it but they ripped everything out and moved doors and walls because she didn't like the "flow" of the house. They must have spent an absolute fortune redoing it as nothing was done on the cheap. Has she even worked since she came back from the UK or did it coincide with insta becoming an income for the likes of herself?
If they have money,why on earth is she on insta.I'd love to know how much these woman are actually getting.Is it every time someone views their stories or likes a picture,how does it work? It's one of the mysteries of the world.I'd love to know a ball park figure what these 100k + accounts like Sabrina the hairdresser in cork,Sarah Beggy and this Hog one are pulling in a month.It must be lucrative,seeing as they are all in it full time

It’s gas that for all of her posting of the kids, there isn’t one this week on their first family holiday abroad. Unless it’s gifted and there’s going to be a monumental video when she returns home …. Cos she doesn’t want people knowing where she’s staying (not that you’d want to by the looks of the grotty sun loungers)
It's the yaiza, playa blanca
---
It’s gas that for all of her posting of the kids, there isn’t one this week on their first family holiday abroad. Unless it’s gifted and there’s going to be a monumental video when she returns home …. Cos she doesn’t want people knowing where she’s staying (not that you’d want to by the looks of the grotty sun loungers)
I think it looks lovely