House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wagon should have this marked as ad or own company. Last I heard of this rotten mobile pub it's one of Barry's companies so it's advertising
Yes it is his business and yes under new regulations issued by the ASAI she needs to tags these posts as #ownbrand
Beggy has been reported for this breach of regulations 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did you see the cut of the pair in the photos at the races the photos of them in the lift and her posing alone are comedy gold just like her yellow monstrosity outfit

Reactions: 3
Beggy and Barry really are comedy gold you could tell it was him who took the pic of her posing I nearly wet myself laughing at the cut of her😂

Beggy and Barry really are comedy gold you could tell it was him who took the pic of her posing I nearly wet myself laughing at the cut of her😂
It was a dreadful outfit…she looked like she should have been serving grub in a cheap Thai restaurant.

• Haha
The song Kung-fu fighting comes to mind when I see that yellow outfit the its the belt that does it someone called her a style icon in the comments I was crying laughing 😂 😂

• Haha
The song Kung-fu fighting comes to mind when I see that yellow outfit the its the belt that does it someone called her a style icon in the comments I was crying laughing 😂 😂
There’s nothing stylish about her. She’s poorly dressed, frumpy and gaudy.

Reactions: 1
Away from the kids again. Wonder what she thinks of that hydrogen plant that’s going to be built 3km from her gaff?! Her account should be called House by the hydrogen plant 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's never home long enough for it to bother her.
Her house will be worthless. Who wants to live beside a hydrogen plant? The risks far outweigh the benefits…imagine if it exploded 🙈 And the company building it have never built one before…eh hello🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she have to wiggle products around on these amateur videos ? Irritates the hell out of me. Seriously wondering why I watch

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.